GT-Sport Supercars Next Generation Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by THE_UNDER_STUDY, Feb 12, 2020.

1. THE_UNDER_STUDY

THE_UNDER_STUDY Team Driver

Attention NextGenTWO Drivers.

@godzilla_rising is now hosting the NG2 room. Please ensure you are friends with him so you can see the room.

Cheers.
    njknordy likes this.
  2. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    How do I submit an incident report? I've had a look but can't find the information I need.
    Kind Regards.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Strange times, I ask a question about what I thought was Rooz etiquette and get excoriated when i give someone the racing line in qually at a detriment to myself. CBF TBH
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  4. THE_UNDER_STUDY

You need to PM myself, @Xtr3meNZer , or @emmo46 with your version of events and a video of the incident.
    Cheers.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Gen 1 room grid
    [​IMG]
    Race results 1st to 12th
    [​IMG]

Race results 4th to 15th
    [​IMG]

Lap times 1st to 12th
    [​IMG]

Lap times 4th to 15th
    [​IMG]
  6. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    NextGen2 Race Results and Timing
    Some close racing among the top 4 for the first few laps, and then some different strategies paying dividends on the last lap. Thanks guys!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. THE_UNDER_STUDY

Championship Standings after Round 8

Teams Championship

[​IMG]

Team Results
    [​IMG]

*#69 Makozi Racing International has received a total of 25 penalty points for incidences in Round 1 and Round 6
    **Team #14 APEX Racing TRT received a Did Not Start penalty of 10 points each in rounds 6 and 7 for failure to appear on the grid for a second time.
    ***Team #9 APEX Racing TRT received a Did Not Start penalty of 10 points each in rounds 6,7 and 8 for failure to appear on the grid for a second time.
    ****#69 Makozi Racing International has received an exemption from the Did Not Start penalty for the teams 3 missed rounds as they succumbed to internet issues.

Individual Driver Results
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  8. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    @Xtr3meNZer on the charge to take out another championship without a race win! Looking forward to the next round
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I doubt that any rule of etiquette would require someone to follow somebody for the whole 15 minutes of qually and not pass them.
  10. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    You shouldn't have said that lolol! I'm actually genuinely surprised I am where I am in the championship...

A good night of racing, and from where I was very little incidences and clean racing. Moving up the field from Q7 to P5 was surprising with no practice other than the hour or so before the race lol. Not really much to report lol - was a very wet race, had to keep it very clean - had to use Traction Control, had to be wary and aware of others around, and especially in front of you... Was a more enjoyable night than I expected anyways :)
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Boy that was tough last night. Safe to say Mustang is a far bit worse in the wet than the NSX I drove in Nations a couple of weeks ago! Had time to run 3 practice laps before quali kicked off so was genuinely stoked to nab pole. My getaway was really strong aswell so all looked good to hopefully hold a strong finish towards the end. @Hatfield and @CaptainRisky21 kept me close company before Risky found a wall. Had a nice scrap with Hatters and tried the undercut on lap 8, made up huge ground on him only for the BMW to have more fuel than me despite short shifting like a mad man. Guess that's karma for not running TC lol. Solidified myself in 2nd as Hat ran away with some unlawfully god lap times and a squeeky clean race. Well done on the win mate and great job also to @LITTLEBLACKO942 for grabbing P3
    Max Gassit, incey, T F Eccles and 8 others like this.
  12. THE_UNDER_STUDY

****ATTENTION TEAM OWNERS****
    ROUND 9 DRIVER ENTRY NOW OPEN
    for NextGenOne and NextGenTwo
    [​IMG]
    >>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<
    TO ENTER YOUR DRIVER/S

PLEASE HAVE YOUR DRIVER/s ENTERED AND THE CONFIRMATION BOX TICKED BY TUESDAY AT THE LATEST.
    (Last minute changes are allowed just as long as you have a preliminary driver entered)​
    Peersy likes this.
  13. THE_UNDER_STUDY

Round 9 Driver Weights

[​IMG]
    Xtr3meNZer, Hatfield and incey like this.
  14. njknordy

njknordy Rookie

PSN ID
    njknordy
    Hey mate, confusing I know but I drove the #99 car last race as Godzilla drove #97 and assume I might be in #99 again this week. Should my weight ballast apply to #99?
  15. THE_UNDER_STUDY

As you and VARDZ are the same divisional weight, the final weight for either car will be the same which ever car you run. Once team owners submit their drivers, I will update the weights accordingly. Your success/negative ballast only applies to the car number, not the individual.
    Xtr3meNZer and njknordy like this.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
  17. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    I was wondering that exact same thing today when I was thinking back to this table and the upcoming race. I'm sure it will all work out either way.
    njknordy likes this.
  18. njknordy

njknordy Rookie

PSN ID
    njknordy
    Agreed mate, you shouldnt/won't carry the success ballast on my behalf. I'm sure Unders will have it sorted with the entries completed prior to race
  19. Max Gassit

Max Gassit Team Driver

PSN ID
    Max_Gassit_28
    Under, can you mark me as an entry for rnd8, cheers
  20. Max Gassit

Max Gassit Team Driver

PSN ID
    Max_Gassit_28
    Maybe round 9... I'm a dope
    incey likes this.