GT5 The Caterham Trial Mountain 90 - September 14th Saturday P: 2:30 pm. Q: 2:45 pm. R: 3:05 pm.

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by SEIDO463, May 17, 2013.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    image.jpg
    S_CLOSE, Ad2mny and X4rotorsploxX like this.
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Hey guys might be running late today...
  3. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Hi guys just a nice saturday drive for me i hope ?? miss has made me a packed lunch thermos of coffee/ jack daniels depending
    on how things go. think i will be in the pits a lot :) should have time for a piece b&egg pie & a j/d's;) can not tell you my times
    top secret:cool: have a good race guys should be fun bj
  4. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'm in the 33s, found a good set up
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I got into 32s but I won't be surprised if I have to make a few unscheduled pitstops, the cars so wild, I've hardly done a clean lap in about half an hour.

Heavy damage sucks lol

32.1 is PB but nowhere near consistent
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Hey guys just got home and setting up in 5

Looks like like I'm the turtle of the pack haha
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Damn it, power is out at my place!! Stupid Perth weather! GRRRR!!!
  8. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Sorry for jumping out guys but was already a lap down with 50 to go and lost all motivation after having to pit again.
    Had made my own silly mistake in the first laps and had to pit because it stuffed up my engine. Got out and had great pace, very steady and quick and started catching up. Was starting to slowly reel in Zampli when whilst trying to lap BJ, he went wide before the second tunnel which thought was to let me trough, and when went inside the tunnel he got my left side hurting m left tyres and destroying the engine. Went in to pits again and came out with one lap down AND 50 STILL TO GO!!!
    Lost all motivation or interest and jumped out a lap later. Apologies for anyone who was bothered by that but, Saturday time is to precious to stick around doing nothing.
    No hard feelings BJ, I know you didn't mean to.
    Cheers
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

When lol, I hardly realised you were behind me, I was going really slow when my engine went.
    Had to pit way too many times to go on, 3 engines done in 20 laps.
    Kinda anticipated this happening to me with heavy damage but hoped it wouldn't.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I knew you had engine damage because you started going backwards and I started closer by the lap, I was waiting for you to pit but that happened afterwards which let Emmo get in front, that much I watched and bailed.
  11. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Ah k, pissed I screwed up so much but could really see it happening lol.
    I know it was a long race and anything could happen but after the second pitstop, I was pretty much done.
  12. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Hey mate not all good with my race either 3 corner half spin all buy my self limped around to pits got going just like you
    good pace for me got hit same place as we came together back to pits got going & was keeping an eye on you in rear vision mirror
    could see you catching me fast
    & hit the wall at end of back straight tried to keep to out side of you but we both know the out come of that after that went from bad to
    worse hopefully we have better luck tomorrow . Cheers BJ
    PS . SEIDO sorry mate .& all others
  13. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    10 laps left in 2nd and disconnected from lobby! YES!! but didn't get disconnected from the net itself which was a first!
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

lol I'm really sorry for backing out seido, but I couldn't go on and we had already started a lot later than expected.
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I was disconnected without being signed out to, with a 1.4 minute lead arghhhhhh
  16. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Thanks for coming guys...
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Sorry Siedo for your awesome concept turning into a farce. I'll happily take any victory, but Cyber was flawless. And I enjoyed the battles we had too.
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Happy to do it again (low damage perhaps?), love that little car ;).
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations N64 for the win, that was a fantastic battle we had, shame the heavy damage punished us for what were minor bumps, the one where we contacted my right rear corner and your left front gave me major engine damage???, a bit unrealistic. I had a 22 lap with Rotor the other night with light damage and we battled most of the race and finished side by side. It was more fun because we knew there wasn't going to be drama if we touched (we didn't BTW).
    Ad2mny likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I lost count of the times I had to pit because of damage, it was at least five, I remember three by myself and two in contact with N64, Seido looked like he was gonna win it for a while by keeping out of trouble. I'm going to watch the replay later and give a race report. It was a bit lonely at the end after so many disconnects.