THE GAMESMEN CUP - GT6 Division 1 Season 9

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 15, 2016.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pole: Warrior
    FL: Nicko
    Huge congrats to @warrior2167, 14 consecutive titles!
  2. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    We'll put you in Div 1B for now.
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    No worries, it was my job to find a clean way past, which is hard on a track like this. Moreover, I never got into the groove, beginning with my worst qualifying session of the season, and it didn't get much better.
  5. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I know im in the wrong division but how hasn't warrior become a real racing car driver through like gt academy for example. To win 14 running titles is absolutely insane he was winning back when i raced 2 years ago and he's still winning just bloody brilliant at what he does huge congrats to you Warrior
    warrior2167 and Crunch like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If @AUSnicko9 wins with both pole and FL, he needs @warrior2167 to finish 6th or lower to win the championship on countback.
  7. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

With GT Academy proving that people can make the transition from online racer to real life racer, it surprises me that more real life racing teams aren't combing through online leagues to find talent.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Oops...
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Pretty dull race from my view, I spent most of the time wishing the laps would go by faster.

It was nice to have a race where disaster didn't strike for once, however I'm kicking myself for screwing up qualifying, it ultimately determined my finishing position as there was no eay past on the first lap. Hat was showing good pace on the softs however, we were both losing touch with the cars in front.

The period before the pit stop was dire, the tyres were wearing at a rate much faster than I anticipated, yet the fresh mediums weren't much faster at all. I'd be lying if I said I was enjoying myself. I began to reel Bob and Crunch back in after the pit stop but it was clear my lack of pace at the start meant nothing was going to come of it.

Well done Warrior on the win, and welcome back @Pringles_947! Looking forward to finally getting rid of this car after what's been a very bad season.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  10. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    That's what i mean there are so many talented guys on here that could have the potential to make that step up but very few people give you that opportunity which is what is so brilliant about the gt academy and of course Matt winning it seeing one of our own racing against europe's best.
  11. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Another classis with Nick, awesome battle all race. Staying out 2 extra laps and pitting on lap 17 made a world of difference as the meds gave out towards the end. Good luck in the final round, seeing what happened at Le mans I know I wont be taking anything for granted until I cross the finish line. Also, I don't know why we didn't pick this track before, I loved it and it looked like it produced great racing throughout the field.

cheers mate, I was never going to win though with only a handful of minutes experience of driving in any sort of anger.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Through others misfortune I got up to 6th from last until I dsc quite early
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  15. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Wasn't quite the final round I'd been hoping for but many bad driving choices, no practice and some sweet jet lag should probably have made that result worse. Can't complain though, had good battles like I did all season, enjoyed myself in the 2nd half of the race on the mediums and that was what saved me in the end, just want to thank you all for a great season, had many quality battles with most guys and I'm happy with the championship considering I only finished 4 rounds.
    See you guys next season.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Could someone get the lap time results please?

[​IMG]
    9th: Jono, lap 15
    10th: Hat, lap 4
    warrior2167 and StigsTC like this.
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    [​IMG]
    N64 1:47.549
    Hatfield 1:47.072
    warrior2167, StigsTC and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Who had Pole??
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Warrior.
    emmo46 likes this.
  20. emmo46