THE GAMESMEN CUP - GT6 Division 2 Season 9

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Huge congratz on the championship @Motorsports560.
    A well deserved title with blistering pace in both qualifying and races.
    It was great to race against you through the season until I started with connection problems.
    We might race again in the future:thumbsup:
    Easyprey007, Motors560 and emmo46 like this.
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Pole: holdenman

results:
    [​IMG]

viperzed DSC FL 1:49.300

laps

[​IMG]
    arakasi- and emmo46 like this.
  3. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  4. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    low fuel! he hit pit wall on entry and got stuck with a second set of mediums, so pitted again later in race for softs. stonking lap though
    natmanscoop likes this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1:46.003 @natmanscoop, after seeing your times on Saturday night I was goin to tell Jono to put you down as the joker, very fast mate but what happened??
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @NAACS had a comfortable win in Div 3 with a time that was 4th fastest for the night. what hope did us real div 3 guys have.
    Easyprey007 and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    oops my bad LoL :whistling:
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    arakasi- likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Thanks to everyone for making my first ROOZ season an enjoyable one. Was a bit of a learning curve where results went up and down dependant on my pit strategy and whether or not I had brain fade. Would have been nice to go head to head with @Watto64 in the final round rather than get 3rd in the points handed to me, but the glass is still half full. Not sure what division I'll be in next season but hopefully I'll be racing with a wheel by then.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Motors560, Watto64, arakasi- and 2 others like this.
  11. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    damn you drop round (shakes fist)
    Motors560, emmo46 and Hatfield like this.
  12. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    1st of all well done @Motorsports560 you deserved that season 9 trophy bud, leagues ahead of me, another few years and im sure you will be one of them div1 aliens, i couldnt get close to you all season.
    @Watto64 I never wanted to get the number 2 position this way, im pretty sure you woulda taken the silver trophy or even the gold if it wasnt for the crappy game/psn/isp problems.
    @bmx_mtb_boy how fast is this lad on the controller, get a wheel bud and youll be hard to stop.
    @BMWF30328 another good season battle carried over from last season, too quick
    @arakasi- @Adronaught @Luckgoesmyway @disturboed @LITTLEBLACKO942 @natmanscoop @cola1001 @Viperzed (thinks thats everyone) i think we had the best league with the best battles, the only league not to have disqualifications for overuse of the soft tyres, and best sportmanship.
    Catch you all next season looks like i have to up my game to catch the aliens next season
    Motors560, Watto64, emmo46 and 3 others like this.
  13. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    As Division 2 captain, can I just say how amazing and great it was, we went all season long without one single protest! Speaks volumes on the class of drivers we had in this division, so well done all!
    emmo46, Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Will you be back for S10?
  15. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yes mate, happy to do so
  16. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Congratulations @Motorsports560 well won champ!
    Found a groove holding down P4 on RM tyres at the start, was getting warm so started on jumper removal and tagged grass braking into uphill chicane.. FK!
    Then looking to salvage 5th with a good run on RS, tagged wall into pits, got 2nd set of RM in the chaos to compound the misery. Triple-Fk.

Did a few low to mid 1:46 laps at the end powered by empty tank, that set of RS I'd always wanted and a dose of fury.

Excellent competition in Div.2 this series, looks like over half the field getting podiums! Hopefully it's maintained into next series, looking forward to it!
  17. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Well done to Motorsports and the other championship podium placers....Holden and BMX. It was a great and respectful season with everyone genuinely playing fair. Also had some good dices and shared real estate with Adro quite a few times in the season. On that note, it was a bit of a Groundhog season for me in some respects as I could not practice for the first 4 rounds to get the track intelligence and strategy sorted ...but then had the ability to do so for the last 3 rounds and got on the pace... I enjoyed the AMG much more than the Pug in S8 and the engine sound was such a highlight of S9. Thanks to the organisers and room captain for your efforts. I heard we might be racing a dinosaur for S10. That would be interesting in a good way.