THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah he wouldve came out ahead of me still by about 4 seconds i think.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Well done to all the guys in the div for turning out each race and the quality of racing.
    stucar17, webnomad, Ad2mny and 2 others like this.
  4. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well with the season done i will definitely miss the little radical, was a car that agreed with me. Thanks to the room host tuddy and ad and gary as room captains and indeed all the drivers for turning up every week, cept killer ;), was good to have many drivers week in week out. Congratulations to Zharvs on the championship and SPL as runner up. Third for me is far and away the best result i have had and better than i hoped for. I might add that i may have got it by default due to V8 disconnecting as he had a good few points buffer over me going into the final. Bad luck mate, not an ideal way to end the season,
    Hope to see all of you next season.
    Cheers
    Kart
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  5. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah I'd like to say thanks to everyone for a great first season, it's been really fun racing with all of you. Big congrats to Zharvs on the championship, and big congrats to SPL and Kart on rounding out the top three! I'm very much looking forward to racing with everyone again next season.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I do like how I come 5th and I get pushed up
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'm so glad this season is over. I thought this car was great at first, but then I fiddled with the settings and wrecked it. I reset it all back to stock and just lowered it a little and it became great again, and was on track for a mid pack finish but once again the inconsistent reactions off the ripple strips brought me undone and sent me spinning into the pits after I'd already done my stop with no fuel and tyres so that stuffed that strategy. Looking forward to no tuning and the GT4 Ginnetta is a good solid feeling car.
    stucar17 and SPL Racing like this.
  8. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Good on you for sticking out a pretty tough season for your standards. We have always seemed to have the same kind of pace in many different cars so it was kinda weird to be lapping you in some races. I'm sure you will bounce back next season in the Ginetta and be racing at the front again.
    stucar17 and Ad2mny like this.
  9. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats on third place in the championship Kart. You had great pace all season and thoroughly deserve it no matter how it came to you.
    stucar17 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  10. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    D3 ... thank you all for a really full grids, committed and mostly clean racing... what a season from Zharvs !!! huge congrats there from a fellow promotee from D4 :) ... and to SPL for trying to keep him honest...and to Zharvs and V8 my fellow TRL team members and the active forum and support there as well ... I will be sitting out the next season as I will be overseas for a while ...but looking forward to future racing ... enjoy...
    Ad2mny, dj2ca, SPL Racing and 2 others like this.
  11. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Anyone got the Zhuhai fastest laps?
  12. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
  13. jasondull1986

PSN ID