THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    At least we all race Killer!
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Kart is just worried you will beat him next season when you move up a div !
  3. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    What pressure Kart will be under !
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @emmo46 and @Hatfield we ran a 16 lapper tonight with only 5 in the field and the guys discussing race length and facing an hour of us all sitting in silence racing ourselves, I made the call to adjust the race length with a vote that we all voted in favour of. (if we had more in the field we would of stuck with format as advertised) We had a good race and it kept things closer in general, then we had time to do a group practice of Watkins for next week so as far as we were concerned it was a win/win for us. :)
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No problem if there was concensus.
    Clevohead likes this.
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I hope to be back next week. Out of the hospital but on rest for the entire week. As I don't keep my rig set up (space issues) I will need to see if I can move it around (weight). Fingers crossed I can get the final race in.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Let's just hope I can repeat my performance at the Glen on Sunday after my practice run performance ;)
  9. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Lets hope so Clevo, it should be a cracker race. Hopefully we can get 9 to 10 on the grid so we can finish the season off on the right note. Instead of only having 5 on grid like we have been getting.
    Clevohead and stucar17 like this.
  10. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Will do my best to get there.
  11. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hi all,
    Last race of the season tonight, hope to see a good turnout for the last race of the season

Will try and have the room open about 7:30pm AEST for quali to start at about 8:15pm AEST and the race start at 8:30pm AEST
  12. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I will be there. May be in a little discomfort but it's the last race so can't miss it!
    stucar17 and Nathancarhead like this.
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Room Open! Hope to see you all there as it is the last race of the season
  14. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Season over a bit earlier than i would have liked, but i guess that's just happens from time to time. The unfortunate thing for me is that it hit me twice this season. GTS and AC cannot come soon enough at this stage.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you guys, would have been nice to have kept battling with you all for one final time this season especially when we managed a decent turnout tonight. Having said that, it has been a pleasure as always racing against you guys and i look forward to another highly competitive season in the Ginetta in a few weeks time.

And of course congrats @freddyp_33 on the Championship
  15. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

My race started ok until I spun on the bus stop a couple of times, then I pitted for tyres and a few litres and came out on the same tyres...

Then my student came home, scared the :):):):) out of me and I went up the wrong way of the track and had to do a full lap at 47kmph. Repitted but the race was over so pulled off the track and watched the race from there... I did get a trophy though (sorry to whoever it was who rammed in to me for me to do me, that was not the intention)..,

Sorry I was so sporadic this season and I hope to be there for all the S4 races once it begins.

Grats to the overall podium and the promo guys, and I look forward to next season where I can put in some more concentration in to the racing....
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  16. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the race gents, was fun.

I also came out of the pits on the same tyres despite the strategy being setup for new boots. Must've switched during one of the rejoins???
    Clevohead likes this.
  18. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Bad luck to @Nathancarhead on another dsc. Bummer twice in one season. Thanks for playing host for the season. Well done to @Ryzza5 and @PurpleDog on the other podium positions for the night.
    Qualified 2nd and Purpledog got pole. End of the first lap I was sitting in third and not to worried at that stage. Well not until I had two little excursions in the first 3-4 laps. Worked my way back up to Ryzza and we had a good battle for a few laps, until I could get a run on him into the bus stop. Then just tried to concentrate on not having anymore excursions. Although there were a few interesting moments with lapped cars, luckily losing me minimal time.
    We'll done to Purpledog on his cunning strategy to get fastest lap by fitting fresh tyres and minimal fuel near the end of the race. Must apologise for baulking him on the final lap. Otherwise he would have got into the 1.39s.
    Thanks to all the div 4 guys for a good season, good clean racing and some good banter.
  19. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Congratulations on the championship @freddyp_33 . Awesome job
    Clevohead likes this.
  20. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Was just trying to get into the 39's, @freddyp_33. Even without the fresh boots, my fastest lap had been a 1:40.254, so still would of taken it :thumbsup:.
    Good race all, and congratulations on the championship, freddy. At least with you moving up to div 3, I might be on for a championship :rolleyes:.