GT6 Thoughts of GT6 thus far?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rumbleshorts, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I still can't drift, or can I???
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It does not have the same community functions unless I'm missing something? I know you can search for friends only lobby's but it's not the same.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    was deleted in the first patch
  4. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    I hope the community stuff will be coming back in another update soon. I'm interested to see what they've done with it.
  5. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    much improved physics, front wheel drive cars actually drive like they do in real life. The whole braking system feels much more realistic. movement of weight on the suspension feels great through a t500 rs as well. didn't think they could improve on GT5 too much but i stand corrected. looking forward to GT6 season 1
    Ad2mny and t_b_williams like this.
  6. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I think the driving physics are much better,closer to i-racing. As others have said Front wheel drives are much better,but it is a bit flickery compared to GT5. Hope they sort that shortly,but got to say i'm overall impressed. Only want the flicker gone and community back. How good is the Red Bull X2014 Junior,LOVE IT! Has my vote for first GT6 championship!:):cool::p:p:p:p:p:p:eek:
  7. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    i'm liking it, but the AI needs to be updated. Plus, I think they should add qualifying to game.
  8. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    In the online lobby Jamie, you can now set it for Practice, Qualifying and Race.
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Seasonals gold trophies are too easy to achieve the time required, without changing anything on the car. I think... In GT5 it was at least a little harder. They need to reintroduce the challenge that they had later in GT5 seasonals.

I guess for now, considering the $ prie available, they are keeping it really easy to allow people to build their cash up?
  10. eviljester88

eviljester88 New Recruit

PSN ID
    eviljester86
    Got GT6 for xmas and gotta say i'm loving it so far. Great selection of cars and tracks and bathurst is just insane especially with the muscle cars.. The pyshics are great and a big improvement on gt5 it is a bit on the easy side tho compared to previous GT titles.. The only glitches i have come across is on bathurst the framerate gets choppy at start and top of the mountain and shadows are wrong but other than that great game and can see many hundreds of hours of enjoyment coming from it
    Ad2mny, JonoStan96 and S_CLOSE like this.
  11. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    I'm not sure about everyone else, but I find the sports tyres a whole lot better now. I can actually drive a decently powered car on SS without too many issues, something that I hated in GT5.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I'm finding some of the off line races against the AI really fun - some of those drivers have been instructed to take you out !!