GT-Sport THROWBACK THURSDAY Series. GTS Seasons 1-10

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 21, 2020.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Cheques in the mail buddy ;)
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    WOW you are sending the $1.85!!! awesome!!! Consider the title in the bag ursine!!!!
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Not a fan of the car or track, have bad memories from that round so will give this one a miss. Thanks Vardz for the wonderful season.:)
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Gutted to be missing this one tomorrow thanks to another night at work. Best of luck boys and thanks for another killer series @VARDZ !!!!
    Xtr3meNZer and Peersy like this.
  5. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Cheers Viper, that's a shame though.
    Hope to see you on track next time!
  6. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Looking forward to the race, and to the staggered qualifying laps. I have someone coming around for dinner, but I plan to be on as early as possible.

Though I haven't been here as much as I would have liked throughout this season, it's been a pleasure.

See you all tonight!
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Just a quick post to thank everyone who attended a race, all or somewhere in between. The series podium
    RISKY 204 - URSINE 188 - RAZOR 159
    Full run down of the table to follow
    Vik Chan, Hatfield, Peersy and 4 others like this.
  8. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Hatfield, Matthyus, Peersy and 3 others like this.
  9. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @VARDZ that was an awesome concept, massive amount of fun every week. Can't wait for the next Thursday night interlude. Cheers all for the battles along the way
  10. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Thankyou @VARDZ for this series, I quite enjoyed the races I was able to attend. Congrats to the series winner Risky, and the Podium of Ursine and Razor. Well done, very impressive.

Bit of a bomb night last night, what with the technical difficulties and such, I was literally starting to doze in that last race... and subsequently, I didn't wake up on time to my alarm this morning - 45 mins late oops. It's a shame the connection between Risky and Max wasn't working... I quite enjoy my battles with Max, but ah well. Hoping these server issues are not a recurring thing leading up to the ps5 launch otherwise our series races are going to be ruined lol.

Well done on the racing last night gents - Blunty don't beat yourself up to much on mistakes like what happened. The bump on me was a minor one, unfortunately you got the worst of it exiting that turn. Also your off's are just minor mistakes, in a one off car series race... Sometimes you just gotta keep going (much like I was last night, dead last, falling back, still powering on through to finish the race)

Looking forward now to the SPCC series, hope to see you all there.
  11. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    A massive thanks to @VARDZ for a really well thought out series, crunching the numbers between heats for the end of night points race. Congrats to @CaptainRisky21 for the win and @UrsineSaturn9 @razor4797 for trying to knock him over!
    A great bunch of guys racing has also made this a very enjoyable season.
    I was probably the slowest of all competitors but you all have helped me in your own ways to better myself each round. Sorry to @Aza2672 for some reason no matter the race/comp/night I seem to crash into you (and it really gets to me) :( I'm deeply sorry & will work to being a cleaner racer in proximity with others.

Cheers!
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    CaptainRisky21 and Xtr3meNZer like this.