AC V8SC mods

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by loris P., Dec 9, 2016.

1. loris P.

loris P. Rookie

What guys are you thinking about a V8 supercars championship?

It is nearly finish, till now i'm trying the Falcon, but holden and nissan are nearly finish. I don't know if Volvo is coming...Anyway probably in the next few week they going to release the full V8 2016 pack.
    Cheers
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    spita84, ed40t, Doublevision and 2 others like this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Do you have a link?
    loris P. likes this.
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    looks like the FVR mod that was getting converted from R factor 2 started back in fnovember last year everything went quiet around july though hopefully this means it never stopped
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    MORE EDITS you have linked the conrod version which is a good version got confused pic they show is old russian version I can make a soundfix for the conrod if anyone wishes to use it

that's the old one from 2 years back then there's the conrod version which is drivable then what loris has found which turns out to be not the FVR mod after seeing the Czech Republic logo on right .....nz logo on left? ok confused :roflmao: heres a drift holden i made years back just so theres another version [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

definitely fun run material at least!!
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    updated the conrod version of the Holden to full V10 tyres,fixed/corrected diff from open to full spool,tweaked aero,pit rules,fuel usage and height rules also tweaked steering rod,ratio,FFB,steer assist and pickup height and also a sound fix will do some more testing tomorrow then zip it up and send it over :coffee:
    c4rLo5, Spidey_11, Peter Wise and 3 others like this.
  8. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

you are a beast tovey :p
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  9. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

v8sc would be sweet! especially at the aussie tracks! How do i download that falcon Loris?
    loris P. likes this.
  10. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Alrighty the Holden V8SC.........A hell of alot was done to this car from top to bottom

Was going to type it up but it would be longer than kunos dev patch notes :laugh:
    in short everything has been tweaked and fixed even the cars weight and dimensions have been corrected to data I could get my hands on and cross ref other cars with similar attributes :coffee:

take 2 laps to warm up the tyres and brakes properly before going all out otherwise you'll hit a wall or spin out or lock em up in a giant cloud of smoke or just spit the dummy and say it's :poop: :roflmao: once tyres and brakes reach temps then and only then will the car work at full potential :thumbsup: if you come across any bug's or any issues with the brakes or anything else let me know I made the brakes a bit sensitive to lockup because it does happen quiet a bit in the real deal but if it's to much i can scale it back :thumbsup:

Here's the car also inside the skin folder is templates to make your own skins :D :http://www.mediafire.com/file/lz5apf03z365olw/holden_commodore_ve_v8sc (Tovey Tweak).zip

A recommended setup as an example on setting this car up which I spent 5 hours on it today......wish I was joking but i'm not :giggle: :http://www.mediafire.com/file/oruzo6d4e2f9z2i/Bathurst Example Tune.ini

Also a note the sound null i wished to use is too far away from cockpit it's bumper view so for the most fitting v8 ish sound with squealing transmission over engine I
    recommend changing the audio numbers from the speaker app in game to

Master:10 Opponets:7 Engine:5 Dirt:9 Wind;10 Surface:10 Tyres:4 Transmission:10

ENJOY :coffee:
  11. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Tovey you bloody ripper!
    Can the mods set this car up in the ROOZ servers? Each server with a different track?? Pretty please :)
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  12. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Just found a bug with the LODS floating drivers with AI in the distance :roflmao: working on a fix now and a little tweak to the diff for bit more turn in :thumbsup:

EDIT: Little tweak has turned into a rehaul :roflmao: has something to do with aero so going over it now aero is the main thing I have no data for and what it had was gt2 reference data but was too strong and not allowing any rotation will post update in the morning :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Spidey_11 and Rolz like this.
  13. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

@Tovey_4saken - do u have this on racedept or AC forums? might be easier to follow revisions etc... super awesome work by the way...

also maybe that way u can get a donate link going for the effort appreciation... I'd be the first to shout u a beer ;)
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Because the models are dodge it can't be posted on race department or ac and I never originally created anything just adding in numbers that I can get my hands on :) this will be the final version I've hit a brick wall and can't take it any further without damper/aero data which doesn't exist to public
    loris P. likes this.
  15. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Maybe ask Matt to see if he can get some figures from Nissan v8sc?
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Haha that would be pretty awesome but a team would never let any of that info get out I know the basics adjustable rear Cg 12-16 kg spring rate -6 camber front -2 rear on base setup touch of toe in rear and touch toe out front fair bit of rake from front to rear roughly 20-40 mm and must have 750 kg over front axel of car put that all in ac though and it doesn't rotate much hard without the adjustable rear Cg to get it setup for each track think I have it set now it's still won't rotate much but works for every track

EDIT: just realised I'm putting all this in season 10 entry sorry guys and mods I'll make a new thread to put all the info and links and further discussions/suggestions for the mod :)
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  17. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    loris P. and Tovey_4saken like this.
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheers mate sorry about all that thought was in general chat :roflmao:
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Thought I would make A thread to put in all mod links and discussions for the Holden V8SC.Here we can share knowledge,Suggestions and ideas to recreate this car into Assetto Corsa in a state that is as true to life as possible.

INFO ALREADY GATHERED:

V8 Supercar Technical Specifications

VehicleFord Falcon FG / Holden Commodore VF / Nissan Altima / E63 AMG Mercedes / Volvo S60
    Engine5.0-litre naturally-aspirated V8
    PowerEstimated 635+ bhp running a 10:1 compression ratio and 7,500 rpm rev limit
    Top Speed298 kph (185 mph)
    0-100kph (60mph)3.6 seconds
    Chassis and RollcageControl design from Pace Innovations
    Engine ManagementControl MoTeC integrated electronic system
    TransmissionControl Albins rear-mounted ST6 6-speed sequential Transaxle with integrated spool differential
    ClutchTriple plate carbon 7 1/4 inch
    SuspensionFront: Double wishbone with adjustable damper and cockpit adjustable front anti-roll bar
    Rear: Control Independent rear suspension with adjustable damper and cockpit adjustable rear anti-roll bar
    BrakesFront: Control AP Racing 6-Piston Caliper, 395 mm ventilated front disc brakes
    Rear: Control AP Racing 4-Piston Caliper 355 mm ventilated rear disc brakes
    AxlesControl parts from Race Products
    WheelsControl Rimstock 18" x 11" forged aluminium
    TyresControl Dunlop SP Sport 280/680 R18 tyre – 2 slick & 1 wet tyre compounds
    Fuel Capacity112 litres
    FuelE85 (85% ethanol, 15% unleaded petrol)
    Fuel CellControl part from Premier Fuel Systems
    WindscreenPolycarbonate
    Minimum Vehicle Weight1410 kg (with Driver)
    Top Speed298 kph (185 mph)
    SteeringControl Collapsible Steering column from Woodward
    Fire Extinguishing SystemControl Lifeline Fire Extinguisher

not much has changed design wise from 2011 to the car's of the future same engine and suspension components the main difference being the suspension pickup points,inertia values of the cars.and the brake,wheel and tyre size

Various video's explaining the components and base setup for the V8SC and from shell to track
    I will paste link's instead of embedding to keep the site bandwidth and usage to a minimum

THE BASE MOD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/lz5apf03z365olw/holden_commodore_ve_v8sc (Tovey Tweak).zip

DATA FILE UPDATE (LOD bug fix drivetrain/Damper and aero adjustments:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/m27qqp1f1f2yefc/data.zip
    NEW SETUP/ NOTE NOT SAME AS PREVIOUS!:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytgwoh72eajlqoe/Genral Base Tune.ini

I have come across a AC physic's worksheet that helps correct data numbers to be put into AC in a readable format with all the new points I have I'll start crunching the numbers and get a more realistic cross weight,front weight,roll centers and general alignment.

Then the fun begins of trying to guess the correct suspension attach points this is what makes or brakes the handling hopefully maybe a standard VE can be used to get those measurements then lower the numbers to match the shorter skinny V8 variant :coffee:

EDIT: AUTO EMBEDDED VIDEO'S???????

20. loris P.

loris P. Rookie

Wait...I forgot to look at the forum for a couple of days and it looks like you guys are on fire re the V8.
    Anyway it's a new mod, physics it probably comes from an old model of V8 supercars but it's an open source mods. So we can modify the physics.
    It comes from an closed groups on facebook, cars are made from an brazilian guy and graphics from a czech/Ita guy.
    I'll leave to you guys the llink. Keep in mind, it's still a beta version.
    P.S Please don't share outside the forum!!;)
    Pic one
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0c4z2ox5cfvk27/15326389_1868829313402077_882507436660969056_n.jpg?dl=0

Pic Two
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nljztztiletixjt/15401146_1868829943402014_622501889957866502_n.jpg?dl=0

Falcon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuypc2sbjmrmir/supercars_ford_v0.95.rar?dl=0

Cheers
    Spidey_11, KoAStR and Tovey_4saken like this.