Vape

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AroGantz, Mar 9, 2018.

1. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    After many, many failed attempts to quit smoking I finally decided to channel my inner wayne kerr and try vaping....... Mind blown. Three weeks without a dart and no cravings, anyone else out there? Let's talk about mods, coils and juice.
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  2. vanzr

vanzr Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    vanzr_
    I did for a couple years mate, easiest way to get off the darts by far! I hardly touch it any more though unless iv had way too many beers:) Just do a bit of research beforehand if you get into mechs, This site is pretty handy as well if your just starting to make your own coils.
  3. xlxy90

xlxy90 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Vaping helped me get off the burners for a few weeks. My will power wasn't strong enough and I ran out of good juice and forgot to order more.
  4. AroGantz

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    @vanzr, at this point mechs and building don't interest me, I'm just really enjoying not stinking.
    @xlxy90, running out of juice has replaced running out of darts for me now and if I did I know it'd be a trip to the smoke shop, luckily there are two guys on my shift also quitting the same way so we have heaps of stock.
  5. AroGantz

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    8 weeks now and if anyone else is interested here is an 8% off code for new shoppers.
  6. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    I had wondered the surge in talk about vaping and thought it was all about smoking weed through those big bags instead of a bong (ever see "super high me", the parody to "supersize me" ?) - makes a lot more sense as mainstream talk that i now assume people are talking about ecigarettes!

I tried the non nicotine versions for a while but perhaps the contents were different...earlier versions or something, and found them almost as bad as cigarettes for my breathing. I gave up cold turkey with my partner when she fell pregnant. She took 2 weeks and never had another...and was feeling horrible about every cig while pregnant. I took a few months, but kicked it eventually. Still tempting when I have a few drinks!
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    from the vaping pot point of view iv had most of em...eg. volcano, cheating hangman , snoopdog vape pen, ect...and ull never get that ":):):):) im smashed "feeling like aftera proper cone
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  8. AroGantz

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    It seems to take a couple of goes before it just clicks as being right, I've tried literally every method to give up and always got the severe cranky's every time and tbh I don't want to put my family through it, because I'm still getting the nic I'm not cranky at all, much better.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    xlxy90 and Tristan Jones like this.
  9. AroGantz

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Update time, 202 days off the durries, loving the vape.
  10. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    Noice effort
  11. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Lungs better?
  12. AroGantz

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    They are mate, I can go up ten flights of stairs without dying at the top again, it's been a few years since I've had that ability.