What's been your favourites GTLOZ/ROOZ race that you have been in?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by carn_the_pies, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

GT6 Season 7 Round 1 at Indy Road course in the Subi. Quallied P2 next to @SickSkillz011. We were divebombed by @Viperzed into turn 1 and then the 3 of us pulled a gap on the field. Konnor and I broke away from Viper by a second or so but we went door handle to door handle for about 12 laps with the lead changing hands numerous times. I pitted a couple of laps earlier which gave Konnor fresher tyres for the run home and I managed to hold him off over the line by .1 sec for the win.
    Couldn't get the smile off my face after that race and still watch the replay occasionally. :thumbsup:
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Imola in Pcars S4 was pure insanity, it definitely was a race of survival rather than outright pace.
    Zachery likes this.
  3. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    GT6 season 9 at the Nurburgring. Had a wicked battle with @Adronaught over the first 4 laps. Couldn't get a Rizla between us, yet there was hardly any contact. Oh and was also where I got my first Sunday League Pole and Race win too.
    Adronaught, SPL Racing and stucar17 like this.
  4. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Ditto BMX...heart in mouth racing! Had a beauty with you and NAACS at Sierra as well. And wicked mid pack battles with Disturboed at High Speed Ring reverse in the Pug...there have been too many, and mostly mid pack, but nevertheless, have had some humdingers with some right proper 'fierce' but fair racers...I'd have had a public sooky la la fit and never come back if it was :):):):) racing...oh that's right, I think I've done that a few times as well...I'm sure it was just a rush of blood, my passion for the sport fellas...you know?! Lol!
    bmx_mtb_boy and Easyprey007 like this.
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    My next one!:D
    Hopefully;)
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    My favourite race of yours was at Grand Valley reverse in the MX-5 when you DSC'd from the lead to give me my first Sunday night league race win.
    Watto64, AOCleaner74 and Hatfield like this.
  7. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

I enjoyed the Season 3 (?) Kyoto race in the Lexus. It was a tight season between myself, @deedz_aus, @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB and @VARDZ, and I took my first and only win at Kyoto. A bit biased based on the win probably.

In slightly more recent times, the Megane out of season trial race @ Catalunya. I had a great battle with @Buster_Danis for a good 70% of the race battling for 2nd.