Thrustmaster About to blow up

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by PaulCox, Mar 3, 2018.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i know i offered before, but do you want me to talk to pagnian on your behalf to see if you can get this sorted ?
    KoAStR likes this.
  2. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Thanks mate but nar...pagnian is pretty sure there right and after all this wont compromise ...and im pretty sure im right and refuse to accept that i have to keep a product that i bought exclusively to use with the wheel that wont work and im going to receive a refund for.
  3. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    This is the email i replied to above.

Hi Paul,

As far as I am aware of the consumer and business law on faulty goods, The product that is faulty must be replaced, repaired or refunded now the pedals and wheel are apart of the wheel base so we will of course refund you once returned for the wheel base, rim and pedals however the shifter is its own product in its own box at time of purchase which is not faulty so we can't refund on this as there is nothing wrong with it.

If I am wrong are you able to screen shot your contacts email saying otherwise so I can confirm with my manager on this, I want to have this support case closed as we know you are hanging to race :)

If you have any further queries we are happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
    Logan

So what i get from email is even know i bought it to use just with the wheel...it came in its own box therefor im stuck with it. I do not agree with this at all.
  4. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Could you sell the unwanted gear to someone on here to recovery the money?
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    you dont get it either i guess...ITS NOT UNWANTED....i WANTED it, i WANTED the t300 and i WANTED it all to work together, AFTER 5 WHEELS that dont work i dont think its unacceptable to take back the products that were built and bought to work with the faulty wheel i have. Theres somepeople on here i hope never make a mistake in life n get sent to jail cause it just seems that ull be happy to be bent over without a complaint.
  6. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    I'm about to embark on a warranty claim for my 300. So far Pagnian have ignored my email and not returned my call, having said someone from tech support would call me . I hope I'm not up for the :):):):) show that you have gone through Paul.
    Warwick
    PaulCox likes this.
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    The call numbers are a joke, on my 2nd claim i called tec support hoping i could speak to someone who could help. Instead i spent 15 minutes out lining my problems to a very nice lady i must say :) but this is the email that she passed on to tec support.
    Dear Pagnian Imports,

Full Name: Paul
    EMAIL: mcox2010@live.com.au
    Postcode: 2540
    Reason for Call?: Previously had a issue with a T300 Wheel it is still being repaired (sent last Tuesday) and now the 2nd wheel is making a terrible noise.

Regards,
    Fonebox Australia

Well that was 15 mins well spent explaining my problem..just takes along time dealing with email after email.

.... You will have no troubles getting getting another t300 but if they end up not working then you are stuck with whatever you bought to go with them.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    We have come to a mutual agreement and all is good.....all over:)
    KoAStR likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    what was the end result?
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    If you need some help with this just let me know....

Just as an aside....... PAGNIAN have been a major sponsor of the site (our site) for the last 7 years and have always provided great prizes and support to us as a community. I have no doubt that any failures are frustrating, let alone multiple failures. Personally my T500 has been a fantastic wheel (purchased through gamesmen), so i cant comment through experience about the process of getting a replacement under warranty, and all that goes with it.

I would hate for our relationship with PAGNIAN to be tainted by any issues that could be sorted by involving some of the long term moderators through our contact with Hess and his team. I would encourage anyone that has issues with their wheel to go through the right channels, let them know you are a ROOZ member, and if you are struggling for contact to be returned, please let one of us know and we will do our best to get things moving.

Stu
    c4rLo5, deedz_aus, PaulCox and 4 others like this.
  11. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    100% why i didnt want you to intervene, would have hated to ruin a relationship for you between either them or myself. While the forums i think played a part on me getting this sorted, i didnt want to cause any problems between ROOZ and Pagnian. As im very sure this probably was an isolated incident 1 customer having so many broken wheels.
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Wife said i should clarify as well..i got that wrong..its 3 broken 5 in total if i was going to accept the returns.
  13. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    So credit to Pagnian who have agreed to replace my wheel under warranty. Shipped it back today. Overall a positive experience.
    PaulCox, KoAStR and garyw61 like this.
  14. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    thats awsome.....gota ask tho ..t300?
    SUBGTRACER likes this.