Fanatec Free replacement/upgrade Clubsport V3 brake parts

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by NAACS, Oct 28, 2020.

1. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    From Fanatec website:
    If you ordered and received your CSP V3 before 2016 and you are having such a problem, please contact our support team to receive a new PU foam which is lubricated with "Klueber Wax" which is the final and constant solution.

I enquired Monday 26th October and mine are already on their way. Tracking details just came thru.
    Obviously I had this issue.
    This is fantastic unrequested product follow up support from Fanatec.
    Get yours too if you fit the criteria.
    NAACS’y
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Nice, most big businesses would just say they got 4 years+ out of it, not our problem.
    gtkingx likes this.
  3. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Not Fanatec. They have given this for free. You just have to look in the FAQ section on the v3 page. I thought id give it a go and no argument. They wrote back same day, asked me if my address was correct and today got tracking number. Already dispatched. Excellent support.
    incey likes this.
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    My fanatec rig died in the race last night long enough to go from 2nd to 8th. I reckon i overloaded the FF with high TC and steering input but who knows. Not entirely happy with the product for the outlay.
  5. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Thats sad as touch wood, ive never had an issue with mine.
    Though i did once spill water (dropped beer) on the main board on pedals and 24hr later for $40 new one was good to go.
    incey likes this.
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    That sucks and I understand as they are expensive but you must have had the settings very high to do that. The great thing about using fanatec on PC is fanalabs which automatically tunes the wheel to the best settings (it's a fanatec made app) in each and every car in every game you play. I couldn't play without it any more, it's amazing. Hopefully they can bring it to PS5 for you guys.
    incey likes this.