GT-Sport SCNG Season 2 - **Completed**

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Xtr3meNZer, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I'd say the "#" symbol is his racing number, and possibly the way the spreadsheet cells are so close, may not have room to show the whole number, so excel normally changes it to a "#" until the cell is widened... That's my assumption anyways.
  2. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    They indicate you are fast and slid under the handicappers guard. :giggle:
    gtkingx and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Correct. I suspect I have the font too big on that cell.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  4. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Ouch. On the even playing field of the 3 track pre qual i was 11,15,15 and doing my best. Since then i would have done 150 laps practice at Interlagos. Practice, Preparation = Better Performance and Results. I am an honest steerer, no need for the handicappers to be concerned :eek:
    Apex_64 likes this.
  5. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Thanks to all the drivers and admins for helping to make this series a reality. I think last night was a real success and certainly had a blast myself battling with @T F Eccles and @emmo46 a lot of the way on mediums before overtaking a few more of the medium runners on my soft stint. Stoked with my qually lap to get P5 (and think the self-regulating non-slipstream qually system worked quite well), but unfortunately went a bit deep and awkward around the tight right hander on lap 1 and ended up making contact with @gtkingx and going off track loosing a chunk of time and positions. Still it made for a fun fight back through the field.

Just on an admin side, overall I think the ballast system worked pretty well, considering different driver skill, cars and preferred car/track combos and noting no system will be perfect, but as I stated previously there may still need to be some minor adjustment, to be discussed and agreed privately among the admins. To that end, if there's any driver ballasts in particular you would like to see reviewed, please drop me a Private Message and these will be raised in the admin team. Please avoid questioning current ballasts on the open forum until after they are reviewed and released as I don't think that would be helpful.

Looking forward to the next one and hoping for another full grid!
    [​IMG]
    SirDids72, Hatfield, Apex_64 and 5 others like this.
  6. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Revo Satellite Racing practice session Interlagos
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  7. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well, what a first round! Not so great for Xtr3me Motorsports, but hey, it is what it is. A big thankyou to my team for turning up and giving it your best shot! Next race will be better as we get used to the cars and style of everyone around us. Some very skilled drivers in this series!

Thank you to everyone who turned up last night, what a fantastic looking grid in Ursines picture! From what I understand, it was all very clean, respectful driving, well done to everyone.

Looking forward to the next race, I will make a highlight video of round one in the coming week :)
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Charts have been corrected.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think last night was one of my best ever races. Qualified 13th with a full tank near PB and then jumped the start to drop to last. I caught the pack after a few corners and then gained two places with the Ursine/GTKing incident. After a couple of laps I was back up to 13th and after letting a recovering GTKing past I settled into a fabulous battle with Ursine and Eccles with us all on RM. After the pit stops I was up to 11th and on RS tyres now had a great time running down all the RM drivers ahead. Managed to get up to 3rd at the end which is definitely the most places I have ever gained in a race, 16th to 3rd. About 8 of those passes were on track and I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Not too shabby. Absolutely stoked with a P3 qualifying, Got about as much as I could out of the car so was understandably shattered to see Hatfield grab me by more than a tenth and Beats an uncomprehendable half a second ahead..

Never the less, Got a solid start and was duking for the lead early on when the two light bois buggered off. I worked with Noodles for a while but couldn't make any ground on the two ahead, Had to jump Noodles eventually as he struggled with front tire wear and pitted with a bit more fuel than anyone to give me a gap. Eventually I saw Emmo, GTKing and Ridwan clear the pack behind and knew I was in trouble. Emmo cleared me with no troubles at all, Even in tow I couldn't stay with him in the straights which hurt, Then I put the elbows out big time to hold on to GT and Ridwan, Ended up holding on for P4 by less than a tenth which was as good as it could've gotten for me. Looking forward to the next round!
    SirDids72, RidwanF1, Apex_64 and 6 others like this.
  11. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Ignore me, just being a smartarse.
    You must have driven a gr8 race though to beat that quality field even with a possible slight weight advantage. You deserve what you got for the practice you put in.
    UrsineSaturn9 and Beats143 like this.
  12. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    All good here Apex, taken with a grain of salt, well Vodka actually. That’s why i put the stupid emoji after my reply. Cheers. I will be practicing again for the next one:D
    Apex_64 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  13. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    @emmo46 i watched the replay of how you got to 3rd and it was a great effort and thought out strategy. Adding in the fact of what happened to you at the start it was a really impressive drive. Well done and well deserved
    emmo46, Apex_64 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  14. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Tequila goes better with a grain of salt, and a lemon <insert emoji as appropriate>
    Apex_64 and Beats143 like this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The amazing thing is I was only the 10th fastest on lap time.
  16. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    That's just 1 lap out of 30
  17. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Final drivers ballast from round 2 onwards with minor changes to @Hatfield and @Beats143
    These are added to the Success Ballast for the car from round 1 so depending upon which car you run in round 2, your weight may be different. Team Captains will be able to confirm final weights for drivers based on the selected cars and these will be shared before the next race.
    [​IMG]
    Xtr3meNZer and Hatfield like this.
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    And in case you want to do the maths yourself, here are the current Success Ballasts after round 1.
    e.g. UrsineSaturn9 2% Drivers ballast, so total ballast would be 5% in #21 Corvette, 4% in #42 Mustang, -1% in #84 M3 or 2% in #22 car (either Corvette, Mustang or M3). <brain explodes> :confused:
    [​IMG]
  19. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Thanks Ursine, I have added both charts to the OP
    Peersy and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  20. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Pupak Racing Division liveries. Posted for @RidwanF1
    [​IMG]
    gtkingx, Noodles87, RidwanF1 and 4 others like this.