Dirt Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Championship 10: Droids?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Club' started by KoAStR, Sep 5, 2021.

1. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    Cheers for organising mate.
    I have literally no idea how you do the times you do though. I felt pretty fast thoughout
    Anthonyb and KoAStR like this.
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Actually got a result on the board this round. Thanks Codemasters for playing nice! Didn't need a single repair the whole rally! o_O
    Hatfield likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol I had a half second lead over you at the end of stage 4, and then in the 2nd half of the rally you put over a minute on me :eek:
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:=koastr
  5. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    Total disaster for me on this round, went ok on the first stage, but then I had "server issue" and DNF on stage 2 and 3 which was pretty annoying. Starting back on stage 4 I decided to push as hard as possible and at least get some cracking times in on certain stages as I was sure to finish last anyway. I ended up with decent times on 5, 7 and 8, but stacked it on 4 and 6.. nevermind, there's always scotland o_O
  6. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Bugger mate. Always feels like it's a roll of the dice with Codemasters these days. My game crashed during practice, but thankfully held on for the rally proper.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @cocodog4200 and @msgofast really on the move this week, pity MSR had a couple of mistakes that cost a podium result.
    Some incredibly tightly contested positions through to the mid-late stages of this rally. :geek:
    [​IMG]
    msgofast, Hatfield, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok I've completed Scotland to give you guys a split to watch increase. In the green for you, but the red for me lol

I loved Scotland but there is one particular 'intersection' that annoyed me (annoyed is a lenient word in this case)
    Anthonyb, UrsineSaturn9 and KoAStR like this.
  9. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    When I was 16 seconds down after the first stage I thought "surely @Hatfield is not that fast!" :eek: No. It was @cocodog4200 :D Anyway, pretty closely matched for some of the stage, but others I think you may have taken a wrong turn out two! o_O
    cocodog4200, Hatfield and KoAStR like this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah a front wheel puncture and loss of rubber meant I had to make the change as it wasn't far into the stage. It was that little left right with the big rock on the inside that was hard to see the first time :(
  11. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    Pretty happy with that run, flat tyre 3/4 through stage 6 slowed me down a fair bit, clipped the logs one too many times, but only took a wrong turn once. All in all though pretty solid and kept up with the leader OK, pulling a few green stages here and there.
    Tough country
    cocodog4200 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  12. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    It was pure luck that got me through that one, I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best
    KoAStR and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  13. msgofast

msgofast New Recruit

Done, ss3 ripped front off on the logs at the end, which is ss8 rev which i also took out log pile with a barrel roll and 30sec pet, i did enjoy those roads apart from logs!
    Anthonyb and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  14. Anthonyb

Someone found his groove
    msgofast likes this.
  15. Anthonyb

Waiting with baited breath for @KoAStR times
    msgofast likes this.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Oh man I could not keep up with the blistering pace of @msgofast and @cocodog4200 without finding myself pinballing off trees, in a ditch, punctured, or upside down!. Nice drive gents. That was expensive. Is it just me or is Scotland suffering some critical calls that come abnormally late (i have set earliest), or a couple of calls as threes that seem way tight compared to any other, always with catastrophic results... Pity about your final stage @msgofast that could have been the rally win otherwise :) ... I'm not a fan of those logs either! :x3:
    msgofast and Anthonyb like this.
  17. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    I'm going with the opel in the last round, wish me luck
    KoAStR likes this.
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Interesting result chart this week, revealing some great battles.
    @msgofast clearly had the best outright pace this round taking 6 of 8 stage wins, with some big offs on the balance of those 2 stages giving @cocodog4200 the win. Congrats to C-dog dominating in the end with consistent stellar pace, catapulting into 2nd place on the ladder. @sparklehead83 also obviously still feeling comfortable in this R2 class ;)
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  19. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    WD podium. Do I get extra points for producing the graph with the highest R-square value? o_O;)
    KoAStR likes this.
  20. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    Wow Poland's a nightmare isn't it? I ended up doing stage 3 with no lights
    KoAStR and msgofast like this.