GT Sport Season 18 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Good Racecraft guide : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-good-racecraft-guide-rooz-racing-ettiquette.419/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/
    How to qualify : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-season-races.2969/

Start Date : Round 1 16/1
    Car : Different for each race (100%Hp/Kg)
    Tuning: Prohibited
    Tyre Wear : 1x
    Tyre Regs : RS or SS dependent on car
    Fuel Depletion : 1x
    Initial Fuel : 100%
    Qualifying regs : 10 mins (Qualifying mode, x0 fuel)
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDST Race Start 8:30 AEDST
    Room Host : @Matthyus
    Back Up Host : @Hatfield @CaptainRisky21
    Room Captain/s : @Matthyus @Hatfield @CaptainRisky21

Track list (event date)
    Round 1: Sardegna B - 28 Laps - 13:10 Sunny - Subaru Impreza 22B (SS) - 16/1
    Round 2: Laguna Seca - 14 Laps - 17:00 Sunny - Shelby GT350 (SS) - 23/1 &
    Tsukuba - 22 Laps - 8:00 Sunny - Gran Turismo Fugu Z (SS) - 23/1
    Round 3: Spa Francorchamps - 20 Laps - 16:45 Sunny - Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 (RS) - 30/1
    Round 4: Big Willow - 19 Laps - 19:00 Fine Weather - McLaren P1 (RS) - 6/2 &
    Maggiore GP - 12 Laps - 11:30 Fine Weather - Pagani Zonda R (RS) - 6/2
    Round 5: Bathurst - 21 Laps - 15:30 Sunny - Toyota 86 Gr.4 (RS) - 13/2
    Round 6: Red Bull Ring - 15 Laps - 13:15 Sunny - Red Bull Jnr (RS) - 20/2 &
    Suzuka East - 25 Laps - 14:30 Fine Weather - Honda 2&4 (SS) - 20/2
    Round 7: Circuit de la Sarthe - 14 Laps - 7:00 Sunny - Mazda 787B (RS) - 27/2

(Two drop races are available, sprint races will all have individual qualifying and be scored as a normal race)

Room Settings:
    Room Mode: Practice/Qualifying/Race
    Room Name: RaceOnOz S# Div# Rnd#
    Race Type: Race for Real
    Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
    Grid Order: Fastest First (Set by Host can be used in the event a restart is required)
    Boost: Off
    Slipstream Strength: Real
    Visible Damage: Off
    Mechanical Damage: Light
    Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
    Ghosting During Race: Weak
    Shortcut Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Detection: Default
    Side Contact Penalty: Off
    Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
    Replace Cars When they Leave the Track: Off
    Flag Rules: On
    Blue Flag Ghosting: Off
    Countersteering Assistance: Prohibited
    Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
    Driving Line Assist: No Limit (but no cones)
    Traction Control: No Limit
    ABS: No Limit
    Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Drivers List:
    1. @Noodles87
    2. @CaptainRisky21
    3. @Rangeraus
    4. @Viperzed
    5. @Ben Campbell
    6. @gtkingx
    7. @Stew Wilson
    8. @Hatfield
    9. @UrsineSaturn9
    10. @LE_bananajosh
    11. @Ian Cannan
    12. @Matthyus
    13. @C1_Parrit
    14. @Womble_RMR (out for season)
    15. @HighStakes123
    16. @ReynHC
    17. @LR__AmazingHour
    18. @MINT_GTR (reserve)
    19. @Apex_64 (banned for season)
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @CaptainRisky21 would you mind being host/captain this season please with me as backup?
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Sure
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I suppose I should do some laps at some point... now that I'm here..
  5. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Strategy?
    1x fuel = fang it!
    1x tyres = fang it!
    Matthyus and Apex_64 like this.
  6. Ben Campbell

Ben Campbell Rookie

PSN ID
    -xOVLOVx-
    You and I both. Lol
    Matthyus likes this.
  7. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Could we please qually with the race specs of 1x fuel this season.
    Fuel burning at 1x would be pointless in qually. I doubt much practice will be done and it would be easier to do a quick few laps practice with the car being always 1x fuel especially on the "2 car" race nights.
    gtkingx and Ian Cannan like this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 1: Sardegna B - 28 Laps - 13:10 Sunny - Subaru Impreza 22B (SS) - 16/1
    [​IMG]

WELCOME to Season 18!!
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night.
    If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regulations please ask!

ROOM OPEN :
    Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:30 AEDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING :
    8:20 AEDST for 10 mins. We are using qualifying mode this season for qualifying.
    Once 10 mins has been reached, finish the lap you are on and park up off track.
    PITS ARE OPEN DURING QUALIFYING
    RACE START TIME :
    8:30 AEDST (once qualifying has completed)

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS :
    This is up to the room host/captains. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES:
    Ensure that you can see everyone on track. Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again.

FALSE START CHECK :
    Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 :
    This has the potential to ruin someone's night if we don't use our heads! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS :
    As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    The main corner to be aware of is the final right hand kink coming onto the straight

Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

TYRES : Sports Softs

PIT ENTRY :
    Please attempt to follow the pit entry lane. Failure to do so may result in a penalty (especially in the instance another driver is affected).
    Do not cut the solid left line of the entry lane.

PIT EXIT :
    Please attempt to follow the pit exit lane, Penalties will be adjudicated in similar fashion to Pit Entry. Please be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    Do not cut the solid line on the left of the exit.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT COMPULSORY

BLUE FLAGS :
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS :
    This season the steward will be @Hatfield. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let him know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. Stewards will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY :
    If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP :
    If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car.

FINAL NOTE:
    Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.
    (ALSO IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ATTEND, PLEASE POST SAYING SO, SO THAT RESERVES CAN BE ORGANISED IN ADVANCE)
    If you do not post in your room thread or psn chat that you cannot attend, a spot may not be held for you for the following weeks race
  9. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I can't be slow johnno if fast Jono isn't here :(
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  10. Stew Wilson

Stew Wilson Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Stew_Wilson72
    Are there any livery requirements, cos I'm going to find it tough to find time to put anything together
  11. Ben Campbell

Ben Campbell Rookie

PSN ID
    -xOVLOVx-
    The best action will be at the tale end. Me and you. Lol
    Matthyus likes this.
  12. Stew Wilson

Stew Wilson Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Stew_Wilson72
    I'll be there with you fellas. 3 way battle for the spoon.
    Ben Campbell likes this.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I can't make this one. Have fun all!
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    none.
    You can just download a bunch if you have no time
    Stew Wilson likes this.
  15. Noodles87

Noodles87 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Noodles8771
    Sorry boys I am out tonight. Should be back next week hopefully
  16. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Race 1 Results
    Qual
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Race Timings
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  17. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    My race went better than expected.
    Managed to beat @Ben Campbell :D
    Nice almost race long battle which was good.
    But 2s per lap off the race winners pace... urk:eek:
    Apex_64, Ben Campbell and Easyprey007 like this.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    gr8 work
  19. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    With the times all completed myself and Ben would have been 6th and lower in D2 and 4th and lower in D2.
    1 off races are not my thing it seems.
    Ben Campbell likes this.
  20. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Was gr8 fun. I had good pace but I was rusty from racing on top of my average race skills which may have cost me again. Was nearly pacing it with viper 5secs up the road once Risky crashed, but had a Shark called Matt mowing me down from a similar 5sec behind. Then with 1lap or so to go I thought maybe I can hold Matt, then viper crashed, and came back on and we battled, he won lol, then the shark was there to eat the goldfish. I was way out of my depth but it was gr8.
    Big congrats to Rangeraus on the win and GTking for his 1st podium, awesome mate, and Viper who should have cruised into 3rd.