GT7 Season 2 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 29, 2022.

1. btwong

btwong Rookie

PSN ID
    btwong10
    I am a late night driver (kids), and have been running a private room. Did do a few laps on @Ando787 s server last night... am happy i am not in his Div.
  2. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    :whistling: Is he fast ?
    Mirkz2010 and Aiden_1120 like this.
  3. Aiden_1120

Aiden_1120 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Aiden_1120 (A.OCallaghan)
    if you could excpet my firend request for the PRT team then that would allow me to join you as well
    Mirkz2010 likes this.
  4. btwong

btwong Rookie

PSN ID
    btwong10
    he did a 2:17:040
  5. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Round 1: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Dynamic Weather - Evening 18x Time - 20 Laps - 7/8

[​IMG]

WELCOME to Season 2 for Gran Turismo 7!!
    As always please take a couple minutes to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night.
    If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regulations please ask!

ROOM OPEN :
    Room captains may have practice rooms open beforehand but should have the official room up by 8:00pm AEST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread know if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEST for 10 mins.
    Room settings can now be changed via the lobby itself, therefore practice laps are able to be run prior to qualifying which will be run in ‘practice’.
    Once 10 mins of session time has elapsed, finish the lap you are on and park up off track.

PITS ARE OPEN DURING QUALIFYING

RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS :
    This is up to the room host/captains. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I would suggest only having 1 restart if required due to DSC, due to having to set up the room from scratch and also having to set timed laps in order to set the grid. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

SIGHT ISSUES:
    Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again.Type the number of cars you can see in the lobby chat and cross check with other drivers to ensure clarity.

TURN 1 LAP 1 :
    The old saying goes, you can’t win the race on lap 1, but you can definitely lose it. Please be mindful of other drivers on lap 1 coming into turn 1, and for that matter, the entire race. It can be very demoralizing to hot lap on your own for 45 minutes as I'm sure many of you are aware.

TRACK LIMITS :
    As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage, position or time wise. Track Limits protests may be launched by any active driver in the race.

Is to be avoided at all times..... If you make contact with someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Occasionally, Gran Turismo track limits may teleport a disadvantaged driver backwards on circuit to ‘reset’ them, if this occurs at the hand of another driver, IT IS EXPECTED that the driver at fault will wait and redress the position.
    Side by side 'rubbing' is racing is allowed and promoted within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room. For clarity surrounding racing room, please feel free to PM @Viperzed
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

PIT ENTRY/EXIT LINES :
    Pit Line Penalties are ON so you will be penalised in game if you cut any part of the entry or exit lines. Please be aware of cars exiting Eau Rouge/Radillion. They are expected to give you room.

BLUE FLAGS :
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS :
    This season the steward will be @Viperzed. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let him know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. Stewards may ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captains to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY :
    If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP :
    If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car. Quitting off track results in a sometimes race ending lag spike and may be punished in extreme scenarios.

ATTENDANCE:
    Could all drivers please inform Room Captains or make a post on the division thread if they do not intend on racing on Sunday night, Room Captains/ Lobby Hosts are advised not to wait for anyone who has not communicated their intentions. If you do not post in your room thread or psn chat that you cannot attend, a spot may not be held for you for the following weeks race

TRACK SPECIFIC - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps:
    A shining light in ANY European calendar, Spa opens our season with our first ever Dynamic Time/Weather round. The standard length 45 minute race offers 9 time slots for weather to be implemented with the first of such being allocated to Dry, clear weather. The weather can turn nasty in the middle of the night so please do your best to keep it between the white lines and be considerate of other drivers if the heavens open.

Be aware too of the dark stint of the race. Shadows have been playing up recently when you are in behind another car and you may find yourself blind.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2022
  6. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Thanks to all who hung in there while we sorted out start woes, sorry to those who couldn't.
    Web and Norm got booted by game, Blunty no start due to time constraints.
    Game is a sh1t show.
    We battled on and found a fix.
    Will test during week to see if it holds.
    Thanks again all.
    Dybo, Matthyus and leeboy910 like this.
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Yep, well done all. Very relaxed attitude to the annoyance is great and makes for a lot more fun!
    Dybo and Matthyus like this.
  8. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    Congrats Leeboy, and everyone else too! I hope I didn't squeeze you too hard at the last corner Steve, it can be a bit hard to judge sometimes. Lots of fun! Can't wait for next race.
    Dybo, Ozglenn, Matthyus and 1 other person like this.
  9. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    Sorry to everyone that had problems hopefully we can get it sorted for next week !!!! great race leeboy just to fast
    Dybo and Matthyus like this.
  10. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    You can squeeze me as tight as you like ;)
    Dybo, Hatfield and Matthyus like this.
  11. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Good race overall. Devastated that I got caught in a spin on lap 20 and tony pipped me of a 4-5 finish for GRT.
    Idk about you guys but I love the feeling when you're mid race and you just fall into the 'zone' and you bash out some of your fastest laps, lap after lap. Wish it was more frequent LOL

I think my FL was about 2.20.9 after that race.
    Lookin forward to the next one!
    Dybo, RBRHoges97, Aiden_1120 and 4 others like this.
  12. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Absolutely. I was in that zone for about 15 laps. The start was a bit crazy due to the issues. I had pole but was happy to just get going from 9th place...just wasn't as prepared for the carnage starting back in the pack!!
    All good fun though. Pretty clean racing considering everything!

I think we finally cracked the issues withmultiple number 1's in the room, so hoping next week is a lot smoother!
    Well done to everyone for persevering and pushing on.
    Dybo, Ozglenn, RBRHoges97 and 3 others like this.
  13. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    congrats to the finishers last night :) ... an achievent in itself it seems... and well done on the room captains relay ..wow...very persistent and calm ...well done...look forward to actually getting on the grid next week
    Dybo, Ozglenn, Easyprey007 and 2 others like this.
  14. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Race Results
    Qual
    Leeboy pole
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Slow race time compared to div 2 but FL similar, did they have rain?
  16. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    No rain. We did 21 laps when schedule was for 20.
    I think almost everyone had at least one sort of spin/off as well :roflmao:
  17. Thefat111

Thefat111 Rookie

PSN ID
    Thefat11
    I did not have one.
    I had about 5 including a 5 point turn in the pit entry.
    leeboy910 likes this.
  18. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Attention All:

Updated Time of Day settings for Round 2 (Early Morning)
    Variable Time Speed Rate - 9x

Refuelling Speed adjusted for Season 2 (10 Litres per second)
    Dybo and Steve Neilson like this.
  19. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Ran a form up lap as room was reset a few times , also had cars lapping others so overall time is compromised.
    Dybo likes this.
  20. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Mirkz2010 and Kieran_B33 like this.