PlayStation PlayStation 5

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by fezza, Sep 17, 2020.

1. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    We're a Sonos household too, but in different rooms to my PS5. I'm assuming you've got a wired connection into the Beam (HDMI?) then via the Sonos network to the other speakers?

BTW, what's Era like?
  2. Tk31

Tk31 Rookie

PSN ID
    lbp26c
    It's pretty comfortable after you get used to it. I used to hate headsets owing to how sweaty they get, this just sits on your neck and your head stays cool. pun intended. The initial "break-in" period makes it feel like youre wearing a scarf. I tend to stretch my neck now and again and it gets in the way, but overall not bad! I've used it for endurance races in GT7 for an hour flat and for 3-4hr sessions without issue
  3. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Connected via HDMI eARC then via the Sonos network.

Era 300 connected as rear surrounds, can also be used as standalone speakers, so far impressed with what i hear, yet to give them a proper workout, just got the stands so need to set them up.
  4. T-GT_Racing

T-GT_Racing Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    T-GT_Racing
    TBH, the sound out of my panel is actually surprisingly decent, TCL C835. I just use that, even though I have monster Tannoy's in there.
  5. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Not sure if its easy to see, but i run Logitech Z906.1 mounted speakers on my rig. one in each corner, one in the middle and the sub. Was the specified sound system for the TR120.
    I also use the headphones on my PSVR2 set when racing but the surround sound system cranks, and the bass adds to to emersion. I turn it up louder if no ones home :)
    [​IMG]
    Ian Cannan likes this.