AD2mny

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Apr 11, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Late nights, late nights, late nights.......This has been Ads motto since taking on the roll of ROOZNEWS, and there have been plenty of them ! Ad has done a fantastic job of getting the reports together, along with our other members, to get something out that's interesting, and able to help promote the site.

Ad started his Rooz career in season 10 in the mighty RX7. and with some stiff competition in the form of Emmo, S_Close and Raywat managed a very respectable 2nd in his first championship. This included 2 wins at Tsukuba and Monza, a 2nd at Grand Valley Reverse and a 3rd at Trial mountain.

Season 11 saw him promoted to division 3 with drivers like Vendalism, Disturboed, Stumbles, TB and S_Close (some pretty good steerers there) where he was on the podium twice with second place finishes. He finished 4th in that championship, which was a great achievement.

In season 12 Ad was promoted to Division 2, and struggled a little in the NSX, finishing 10th, but again in very good company with the likes of Nuggett, Vendal, SClose and Stumbles to contend with.

Season 13 saw AD in the combined div 3/4 league and finshed a strong 5th overall with 2 podiums at Grand Valley and Laguna Seca.

With the introduction of GT6 AD offered his services for the ROOZNEWS, something that we thought would be great for our community. So, with the first season of GT6 underway, he managed to get some practice for his racing, and spend countless hours and late nights / early mornings getting the reports together.

Ad held his spot in division 3 for the inaugural GT6 season, and managed a best of 4th at Apricot Hill, again in some pretty tough company.

Ad, it hasn't been a particularly long ROOZ career as yet, but the effort you have put in over the last 12 months hasn't gone unnoticed, by the mod team or our community, and after being nominated by a number of people, we are happy to award you a Super_ROOZ membership.

Congratulations
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Congrats mate! Welcome to the club :)

I really love reading those race reports every week. Love your work!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Well done mate, you have really added great value to this community on the track and the ROOZ news.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Looks like you'll be finally be getting that pay rise Clevo promised!
    It's been brilliant working with you with the reports, and how that started between myself, you and Clevo is a tale in itself!
    I enjoyed this particularly fun battle during Emmo's World Tour, we had a bit of fun with the handbrake!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    how drunk are you in that vid seriously lol

well done on your Super rooz membership ad, well deserved for your hard work.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Wow. Employee and now SuperRooz member.

Just over 12 months here now and the experience has been awesome. In season 10 I was so nervous thinking I would get an absolute flogging but the effort put in by the mods put me amongst peers and it was just brilliant. I started doing in depth reports of my races with photos and was approached by Clevo to put something together for everyone to read, then took the reigns myself, which I find very fulfilling and the missus just doesn't understand lol.

I used to have a mixed bag of friends on my psn friends list that to be honest I barely knew, but now I have at least 50 that I know I have common interests with and will not leave the room to avoid an uncomfortable "why is this guy on my list" moment.

The community and racing that has been created here is just brilliant, and to be recognised and awarded for my small efforts towards keeping this the best forum out there just blows me away.

Guys, my appreciation for my induction to SuperRooz cannot be expressed. Seriously, I love this place and won't be going anywhere.

Cheers to those who nominated me, and congrats to Colin for his induction also.

See y'all on track and in ROOZ News!!

edit: sorry Anon didn't see your nomination congrats to you also!!
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    KoAStR, Anon666, Stumbles and 5 others like this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hahaha
    We were stuffing around because you were miles in front lol
  8. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Gratz Jamie!!!

All the hard work doesn't go unnoticed, I envy your motivation to keep compiling everything together.

Well done sir!
    Ad2mny and stucar17 like this.
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Congrtas mate :)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  10. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Congrats Jamie, well deserved, keep up the great work on the reports, you guys do a brilliant job.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Well done ad, your an asset to the community :)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  12. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Congrats Ads, love reading your ROOZ news reports and your enthusiasm on our Facebook page is also a great asset for ROOZ!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well done Ad's. Fully deserved champ.