Warrior

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Aug 31, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SuperROOZ is a recognition of members who have made an outstanding contribution to our community over a length of time, where their involvement can mean a wide range of things.

In Warriors case, it has been a dominance of the Division 1 grid for a long period of time, and his ability to do it cleanly and with a genuine respect for his fellow racers, and a respect for our community and our members no matter their pace or division. Our Division 1 league is the pinnacle of our community, and we are working very hard to attract the very best that Australia has to offer, not to mention the quality of the drivers we have racing there over a long period of time. He has also raced in other series and helped out with race reports but more on that later.

Warrior Joined ROOZ in season 9 of our GT5 leagues (GT500). His first race at Monza saw him finish a lowly 8th, and then a DSC for the Suzuka round was the calm before the storm !! Two seconds and 3 first place finishes saw him take the championship by just 9 points, and make everyone sit up and take notice. He took his first championship in very good company, with drivers like Enforcer, Aussie, Chev, Thestig, Cyber and Anon to name but a few......

In Season 10 (Mazda RX7), Hi didn’t finish off the podium with 4 wins, 2 seconds and a third, not to mention Pole and fastest laps in 5 of the seven rounds. Not bad going with the drivers he was up against in Musta, Zamps, Aussie, Blueyonder and a full grid of FAST racers.

Season 11 in the Tuscan speed 6 didn’t see any loss of pace, and again he dominated the season taking 4 race wins, with both pole and fastest lap at 3 of the 7 rounds. Given the dwindling grid sizes as GT5 came to the end of its life, he showed his true colours by continuing to race, and committing to our community, and fellow racers.

After dominating the previous 3 seasons, Warrior again lined up in the Honda NSX for Season 12, taking the championship with wins in every round where he wasn’t disconnected, the highlight being a win by .1 at Spa over Musta...

Season 13 in the Citroen Race car again saw him show commitment to ROOZ, even though he had dominated the previous seasons. With 2 classes racing in Div 1 for the season, he dominated winning every race taking either Pole or fastest lap at every round bar race 7. Moving into GT6 he had won 23 of 35 rounds competed, a fantastic achievement, and a clear indication of his speed and dominance.

GT6 hasnt slowed his momentum for race wins and in season 1 (BRZ GT300) he racked up 6 race wins and a second, including 5 Poles and 1 fastest lap. His dominance over a fast field showed by winning the championship by a whopping 41 points.

Season 2 in the McLaren saw him again race to the title, over the top of some fast new drivers and a car that wanted to kill everyone if treated the wrong way !! ( i will update these stats when the forum update is finalized !) At this time he also proved his pace by ranking top 3 in the national GT Academy, One of a few members doing our ROOZ community proud by representing us mere mortals !

He has also supported many of our side series including "Race of Champions", "econbox cup" "ROOZ V ANZGT" and my NASCAR series. Add to all of the above, he has constantly been prepared to get a Div 1 race report up which has been greatly appreciated by all members, not only for his report but also the great photos he manages to take the time to get. He is also willing to help out any of our lower division drivers with some of his alien tips to get their lap times a little closer to his !

For someone who has dominated the div 1 championship from his first season, it would have been easy for him to walk away and look for greener pastures. His commitment to our Sunday Leagues has helped our community, and along with the other things you do, is why you are now a member of SuperROOZ !

Congratulations.

Mod Team.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Well earned warrior, you've definitely stayed one of the most committed, amidst all that went on and continued on with your dominance. One of the most humble aliens and one of, if not, the fastest.
    Well done :)
    Peter Wise, warrior2167 and stucar17 like this.
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Well done Warrior :alien:
    warrior2167 likes this.
  4. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Congrats Warrior.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Well done Warrior!
    warrior2167 likes this.
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Well done mate. congrats you :alien:
    warrior2167 likes this.
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Well done warrior, welcome to the ranks. Well spoken, a true gentleman. As was mentioned, your efforts in the news over the last few seasons has been greatly appreciated. Truly deserved.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  8. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    congrats warrior
    warrior2167 likes this.
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    congrats warrior well earn't :)
    warrior2167 likes this.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratualtions Warrior.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    well done warrior, the campion of champions .
    warrior2167 likes this.
  12. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Congratulations Warrior.
    To be so dominant for so long is an achievement you should be very proud of.

To put it into perspective, we all strive to one day be considered an alien and the aliens amongst us strive to one day become a Warrior!
    warrior2167 likes this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Congratulations Warrior
    When I say to others that the captain of the team I am a part of IS a SEVEN TIMES CONSECUTIVE DIVISION 1 Champion. People say WOW and it is deservedly so. For all you have done for our community this award is truly deserved. Congratz
    warrior2167 likes this.
  14. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Just finishing a race in front of him would be awesome
    warrior2167 likes this.
  15. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Thank you very much everyone. I've been here roughly two years now and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Each race has been a blast racing with all of you.

Also I'm pretty confident in saying that this is the best sim racing community in Australia. Well do e e eryone for making it so.

Cheers.
  16. Benjamin J Smith

Been practising driving a manual car since GT Academy warrior? And to think after posting photos of the rest of us from GT Academy you never posted one of yourself. Well thanks to Nissan's video's I have a screen capture

And now everyone can put a face to the name of the legendary driver himself.

[​IMG]

And some how someone got a video of Mus in the upright position
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  17. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Not yet, I'm still waiting for my leg to get back to full strength.
    Nice grab, I hadn't seen that, at least they got my good side.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I was expecting a few more eyes!
    Peter Wise and DoogleDave like this.
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Yer should see the bloody shot they got of me in the first one bastards
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID