Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAIRO-219

JAIRO-219 Jai Heffernan

Hi all,
    My car Number is 23
    Car colour is GT CHROME 005-C /Rims the same.
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'll be on for a bit at maybe 8? or 9?
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Great race on Sunday night fellas, really enjoyed it. don't know what happened at the start but i qualified 5th and started 12th so had some work to do from the get go, by the second or third lap i was up into 7th position behind stig13 which proved to be a challenge to pass as he was holding a good pace but by about lap 5 i was past stig13 and chasing down snake who was having a good battle with firewind. Then at the end of lap 5 a noticed enforcer pull into the pits and thought wow he's been punishing his tyres, then within a couple of turns he had left the room, at this point the gap to snake was closing and i thought i was going to be on his bumper within a few laps but then coming out of the corkscrew i saw firewind negotiating the gravel trap at Rainey curve ( not helped by the constant rage comments coming from enforcer) this made closing the gap to snake a much more difficult task but i managed to pull the gap down by about a second before we both pitted on lap 13.
    The second stint of the race was all about closing the gap to snake which i was doing only to undo than do again a couple of times (geez that vette can bite) then the last lap was upon me with still about 1.5 seconds to snake , got to the final turn, had a great exit and snake was right in front of me in a cloud of smoke laying a couple of black lines up the middle of the track, then as i pulled up beside him........ ahhhh black screen... you have been disconnected from the server grrr F##K, S##T AHHHH:mad::(, bastard and all was lost.
    all in all i had a great race starting rear of field and battling my way to 4th which i was really happy with, cant wait till Sunday.:)

@enforcer, there were pause menu problems in div2 and disconnects across all 3 divisions so DON"T come back into the room and criticize my room setup for a problem that was obviously out of my control, I didn't see you put your hand up to be the division host so pull ya head in mate. I'm sure this wasn't the first problem you have been affected by while playing GT5 online so maybe you should focus your criticism towards PD who do have the ability to fix these problems and not the bloke that's just trying to help out with the league.
  4. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    You sure that was me mate? I don't remember you ever pulling up beside me tbh, I had a few rough patches early in the second stint which allowed you to gain on me a bit and you did get within 1.5-2 seconds or so at one point but I put my head down and was pretty well consistently quicker than you until right towards the end, albeit only a tenth or two per lap, I felt as though I actually pulled away a couple of seconds again after your initial second stint gains... On the last lap I realised I had 4 or 5 seconds up my sleeve so I did take it fairly easy, just wanted to bring it home, in the end I noticed it was stig13 that came home about 20 seconds behind me I think it was, that was when I realised you had disconnected, I dunno, maybe I just missed it, I did have a fair sloppy last lap but I don't remember seeing your car right up my arse on the map that's all, I guess it's lucky for me that you did disconnect then, haha!
  5. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I think it was probably the connection drop out that gave the illusion that you were there, you were probably already at the finish but when I exited the final turn you were there, tbh I though it was strange to have closed the gap by that much in the last sector but stranger thing have happened. I made a couple of mistakes around the lap 24-25 mark that put me out of reach but before that I got within a few car lengths briefly.
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah the network was a bit all over the place eh, I guess I should be thankful my race went fairly smoothly connection wise, I could see plenty of wierd :):):):) happening but I didn't have any issues personally, besides that stuttering of course, that was a bit of a pain.
  7. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Hey Guys, thought I'd let you know I'm not going to bother showing up for a few races this season if I haven't had a chance to practice properly.
    I was disgraceful at Laguna, lapped twice & 4secs off the pace even though I pitted twice!

I'm only getting in the way of your battles when you lap me, which isn't helping anyone.

Pretty sure I won't make Monza, got a wedding on out of town. Maybe next round.
  8. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

helloooooo. theres a chance i might not be racing tonight. we are gonna go out bush soon (not motorbike riding this time) and will probably stay out a bit late, so i think ill have to miss it. i havent done much practice because i sorta knew we were gonna go because i heard talk, but nothing was really official. now it looks like we are actually gonna go, so i dont think ill be there tonight. if im not there have fun without me, im sure you's will lol :)
  9. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

no good mate i was keen four a race with you next time then.
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thanks for letting us know jezza, and thanks in advance for giving me the win tonight :p
  11. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

what sort of bull:):):):) was that cyber stig.!!!!!!!!!!!!!......u should have stoped too to correct ur folt.but u kept driving. u should be penalised!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    That is total bull:):):):) firewind and you know it !!!!, you pushed me off the track and into the gravel trap !! YOU HAVE TO HOLD YOUR LINE UNTILL YOU HAVE MADE THE PASS not just push the other driver off the road !! if anyone needs a penalty it's you !!!!. I just watched the replay and you were in the wrong BIG TIME !!. Maybe you should watch the replay. Oh that's right you can't because you RAGE QUIT like you complained about last week ! so pissed off !
  13. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

i was in front of u. i didnt make contact with u..i didnt here any contact noise or feel anything through the steing wheel. u where going so slow through that corner i drove straight past u. so as far as im concernd i didnt touch u. someone send me the replay file so i can watch it.

what ever ..mr cyber stig. ur so good.

o and i didnt rage about rage quiting i complained about people coming back in and raging in the chat box...
    get ur facts strate.
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Easy now boys...we don't want to lose anymore toes here.
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    you were beside me, NOT in front and you forced me off the track !!! You just went for your normal line into the corner and i was there ! ( thats call track position) and i had it. Learn to race !
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Take it to the Race Stewards boys. I just watched the incident from every angle, and from both perspectives. I can give you my opinion if you want me to. One of you was in the wrong, but in the end its just a race incident.
  17. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I just watched the incident again from many cam angles and firewind clearly bumped me onto the grass at the end of the ripple strip. I was a passenger from that point on.
  18. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    correct from what i saw there was no little or no room given by firewind which caused cybers car to make contact with firewind resulting in a crash... firewind should of stayed right to allow cyber to reenter the track
  19. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

rite ok then in that case im sorry stiggy
    i didnt feel or hear anything....
    i thort i had a run up the inside fast enough to get in front.
    my bad
    u can panalize me as many seconds u want
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I think it should be just left alone boys. Firewind, in future, please stay in the race and try to salvage a position instead of rage quitting. It doesn't set a good example, and doesn't help your position in these kinds of disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.