Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Nice one Blue. Was a pleasure racing with you this season. Hopefully we have many more great battles.
  2. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

thanks guys. firstly congratulations to chev for winning the championship, blue for his great second, and cyber stig, who i just managed to beat for 3rd, for his overall drive. of course great job to everyone else in division 1 for taking part, and for doing some really awesome drives and making the season what it was.

thankyou to stu and snake for the encouragement, its nice to get it :)

this champion of champion race sounds like fun, something different to what we usually do! it will be interesting to see what happens there, how it will all work, and what car we use. like chev said, it sounds fantastic lol, thanks for setting it up

now, onto the race quickly...
    i managed to get pole infront of chev and blue, followed by the rest of the field battling it out for their spots on the grid. as the race started, chev and blue got a good run on me heading into the first turn braking area. i seen blue coming early on, so stayed to the left and braked a bit late to give everyone room. coming out of the first turn saw me lead the way from a cautious first turn chev, blue, and everyone else closely bunched up in a big line. as the laps went on i was slowly growing the gap, maintaining consistent laps. at the end of lap 9 i pitted, with chev and blue who were my closest racers deciding to come in aswell. during my outlap i was a few seconds behind the stig and cyber stig, who were now closely battling for the lead position. approaching the hairpin i made a move to pass on the outside on fresh tyres, but the stig and cyber had a bit of a bump here, allowing me to pass cyber who almost spun out due to my unavoidable tap. from here i overtook ther stig soon after, and continued to extend the lead out in front. bonus was the first person i came across to overlap, im not sure what happened there lol, but when i got close on the final turn he went into the sand ( to let me by ;) ) thanks bonus! everything was going well so far, still doing nice consistent laps with no one around me...and then we come to the start of lap 18 lol. as i went past the finish line i could see a car arrow sitting in the middle of the first turn on my map. i was thinking it was someone who knew i was coming, and was going to let me go by with no problem. anyway, whilst i was braking for turn 1, i thought nothing of it and then suddenly "disconnected from the lobby server"!!! my jaw basically dropped at this time haha, but i knew there was nothing i could do, which allowed chev the race win and the championship for season 6, followed by blue not too far behind, and everyone else coming where they came after a long hard battle at the nurburgring. after i rejoined the room i wasnt able to save the replay, so i dont have any info from anyone elses perspective, only mine, so sorry if i missed anything cool or memorable out about someones race. neishy dropped out somewhere around the middle of the race, bad luck neishy, same thing happened to me..

thankyou to cyber stig for hosting this seasons races, we needed a host and you volunteered, good job. also thanks to everyone who was involved in division 1's races for making season 6 a great season. i know i missed 3 races, but that was due to family commitment stuff, i would have tried to have been there for all of them if i could have.
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah jezza
    i know how you feel m8, as i think i take the cake for Disconnection King this season :D
    its as painful as a massive kick in the go nads with a razor blade tipped boot standing in a shower of vinegar!! :|
    OK maybe not that bad but pretty close :p :lol:
  4. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Haha, graphic! I hope I never get disconnected, sounds painful!
  5. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: yeah just little bit Snake, :p
    thats why i'd have to be the only race driver in history that wears a nut cup and Kevlar jocks, and dam the jocks are strong it doesn't matter how big i FART i can't get they to rip. :lol:
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hahahaaa! bloody gold mate!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.