Iracing

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Greg H, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Greg H

Greg H New Recruit

Hi, looking for iracing league info for cars tracks etc before I buy them and commit.
    Greg
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Greg welcome.
    There's a couple of iRacing threads under the Game Discussion section of the forum (filter for iRacing prefix). But it might not be up to date with all the latest content as most of our members have moved over to AC on PC. I would rexommend you buy tracks over cars. Pick a car you want to race and grab the season tracks from.the schedule. Keep an eye on which series have popular session times that suit you. There is another website that can help with that, I don't remember what it is but there will be a link in the iRacing General Discussion thread somewhere.

We don't have a dedicated iRacing league running at the moment, our members who are still iRacing are running the official series.
  3. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    gt3 is quite popular at the moment mate just look at the series schedules most seasons will run the same couple of tracks
  4. Greg H

Greg H New Recruit

Ok thanks. Looking at a league with different group and 12 tracks a newcar is quite expensive.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yep. for probably less than half that cost you could grab Assetto Corsa with access to as much free mod content as you like and come race with us on Monday nights ;)