Season 11 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Coming Now
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    WOLFYDADDY007 and Easyprey007 like this.
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    My apologies guys for not showing up tonight, to be honest I had full intentions of joining in, but totally forgot all about it. I should be there for round 1 though no dramas.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok so our 2 weeks of meet n greet are complete.

There will probably be some division changes for some drivers so keep an eye out.

A few general things to remember...

Please remind yourselves of the do's and don'ts of mic usage here:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/important-mic-ettequite-please-read.432/

With regards to connections, if you are unable to upgrade from '4G internet' which causes a lot of issues, you should be messaging the room host/captains to let you know when to join the room after all other participants.
    If, after joining last, there are issues with regards to other drivers not being able to see you, then unfortunately it will be a case of 'too bad'.
    We do make efforts to ensure everyone can participate but we can only go so far.
    Easyprey007 and WOLFYDADDY007 like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @pat65 has been added to div 3 as an extra.
    If you have the full original 16 show up, then pat can run that particular round in div 2
  5. anne

anne Rookie Gold Member

@Hatfield Could i please have no 58 and could arnold have no 10
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @ssman244 has #10 but you can have #58
  7. arnold watson

arnold watson Rookie

@Hatfield hello could i have no 38 please .arnold
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hey Arnold (sorry couldn't help it)
    #38 is now yours
  9. arnold watson

arnold watson Rookie

thank you
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    We have been able to secure PAGNIAN as the site major sponsor for a few years, and as such PAGNIAN have agreed to provide a V2 COCKPIT and wheel stand for the upcoming season. This will again be a cross platform prize draw at seasons end between Gt6, Assetto Corsa and PCARS.
    [​IMG]
    THERE ARE A COUPLE OF REGULATIONS HOWEVER.
    1. You MUST COMPLETE at least 4 of the seven rounds of your championship. (connection issues will be looked at closely)
    2. A "rage quit" will see that race excluded from your 4 "raced" events.
    3. Maintain the forum rules while posting. Any members banned for any reason will be excluded from the competition
    4. Maintain the Raceonoz drivers code. Drivers with 3 or more race penalties will be excluded from the competition.
    5. The prize cannot be shipped outside of Australia.

Again thanks to Hess and his team for more great support for our community, support them where you can guys

Stu
  11. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Excellent prize hope we all do justice to our sponsors so that this is a regular event that just goes from strength to strength. I know the ROOZ racers will look after our sponsors in the way the sponsors will be proud to be associated with us.
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING ROUND 1
    Mount Panorama
    [​IMG]

Well, here we go again, another season of GT6 !

Welcome to the new guys who have joined or returned this season, i will be doing a driver briefing for each round so everyone's clear on what is required with rules, regs and track issues.....

TRACK LIMITS :
    The only place track limits can really be exploited is across the top at the esses as there is a significant tarmac area on the left of turn 13
    As always, the Raceonoz rules state that drivers 'MUST HAVE 2 WHEELS ON THE RIPPLE STRIP OR WHITE LINE AT ALL TIMES. ANY DRIVER CAUGHT DELIBERATELY CUTTING CORNERS TO GAIN ADVANTAGE WILL BE PENALISED.

ROOM REGS
    PLEASE TRY TO BE ON TIME !
    If you cant make it on time please let the room host / captain / someone know so they can keep everyone in the loop.

DRIVING STANDARDS
    1. CONTACT : We are all here for clean racing, however sometimes things go pear shaped. BOTTOM LINE, if you make contact with another driver and gain an UNFAIR advantage then you will be expected to REDRESS and let the driver back through. If you don't redress illegal contact (pushing someone off track for EG) then you may be penalized post race.
    2. TRACK LIMITS : as said above, 2 wheels on ripplestrips or white line. Any drivers intentionally cutting to make advantage will be penalized.
    3. BLUE FLAGS : If you are being lapped by another competitor it is racing etiquette to move out of the way and let the leaders past. Failure to do so could result in a post race penalty.
    4. PROTESTS : If you feel you have something to protest, PLEASE SAVE YOUR REPLAY AND SEND A PM TO THE ROOM CAPTAIN AND A MOD. DO NOT blow up in the room or on the forum. What you see on your end may be different to the other driver
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/
    5. RAGE QUITTING : If you are found to 'RAGE QUIT" then you will not be allocated any points for that round and you cannot use this round as your "drop round". If you feel you can't continue then park up in the pits or on a part of the track so as not to interfere with the other drivers. This helps with room stability

All ROOZ rules and regs can be found here
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

This post is mainly a shameless copy/paste from @stucar17 so thanks for that ;):p
  13. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Hi all I would like to know for the Deep forest Round 2 , if on turn 2 just after the hill, you go across the white lines, is that going beyond track limits to gain an advantage? It has been brought to my attention that that particular corner is not.
  14. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Just keep at least 2 wheels on the track where ever you go.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i will go over it before that round occurs
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    in short this guy runs the right line
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  17. Half-Byte

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Alright so that corners legal. Thanks for letting me know :D
  18. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Those of you who have not added me on PSN, please add me X-3vi1m00n before the race as the room will be friends only.
    The room will be open before 8pm AEDT.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  19. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    That would easily be my best race since joining ROOZ. Thanks to @Easyprey007 & @Cyberstig1 for the battle over the last 5ish laps, was good fun.
  20. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    V good race - my car went bad during the race and I had to rebuild it after. It was driving like a pig. Good close racing with a few peeps there!!! Started 16th and got tangled up with a huge crash in turn one, finished 8th happy with that.