Division 1 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    much more prac for me needed......best i got to last night was a 17.7.....going to be a long season i think
    Anthonyb and Zachery like this.
  2. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING

R1
    : 12th Feb - ROAD AMERICA - 20 LAPS - 7/6/17 @ 12 noon.
    Wear - Real / Fuel - Slow
    Penalties : ON
    Weather slots - SYNC TO RACE
    1. Light Cloud
    2. Heavy Cloud
    3. Light cloud
    4. Clear
    [​IMG]

Ok Guys, PLEASE TAKE 5 MINS TO READ THE FOLLOWING AND LIKE IT WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT !

Welcome to Season 6.......hope its a great start to the season, 20 laps of Road america.

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. There are track cut penalties here, at turns 1,3,6,7,8, 13 and 14. There are also substantial run off areas at turns 1, 3,8 and 12 before you get pinged. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.
    PASSING : Is plenty of spots to pass here, when a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.
    TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1. All drivers will HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PIT STOP STRATEGY SET, AND SELECT IN THAT STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE TIRES OR NOT. We have found in the past that having multiple strategies can cause issues, so i would recommend you delete all except for the sierra one (even default)

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straight forward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain right on the exit of T14 for a clean entry into pit lane. On EXIT, drivers should remain within the exit lines, aware of fast approaching cars into T1.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Good luck to everyone, please show RESPECT to other drivers, and race hard but FAIR.
    Stu / Mod team
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Im out guys. Im dismantling my rig this weekend and will be putting it up for sale. Life is getting left behind with all this business and ive got a young family that requires more time than i give at the moment. Its been an absolute pleasure being apart of this community and i thank everyone for the support over the past year or so.

Ill still float in here every now and then but will no longer be able to race, as i simply do not have timw
    George, Anthonyb, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    your progression has been one of the most impressive i have seen in my time with rooz... keep an eye out for meet ups mate.. good luck
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Thanks mate. From div 4 to div 1 aint too bad i guess. Ill definately be there for meet ups etc
    Anthonyb and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Dam that sucks did they surprise you with an intervention? Div one will eventually consume us all.

In all seriousness though you have been a great competitor and hopefully you make it back.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Nah nothing like that. Ive come to the realisation that somethings gotta give and that happens to be this. One day i might be back, but probably wont be for a while if at all.
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Man, that sucks... one of the guys that genuinely improved over their time here and helped make the community a better place. Even if half your posts were 'Yeah the Boys!' ;)
    Best of luck with the little one :thumbsup:
    George, Anthonyb and Zachery like this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Wow, that came out of left field ! All the best mate, hope we see you back here at some stage.
    Family comes first mate.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  10. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :laugh:
  11. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    What times is CAGME doing ?
    VARDZ and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    :( All the best mate real life comes first
    Anthonyb likes this.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Slower than you most likely
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  14. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    LOL Not Possible LOL
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I haven't done a single lap yet. I have no time to practice.
  16. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Is it shearing season ?;)
    SPL Racing likes this.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Nah it's called being a corporate slave ;) I'm no longer a student :(
  18. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Working ?:roflmao:
  19. mij2003

mij2003 Rookie

PSN ID
    mij2003
    I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to throw in the towel for this season. I've just got a place with Nissan Motorsport and I'm not going to have the time anymore :(
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well done mate!
    mij2003 likes this.