Division 1 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Yes the mandatory stop is a mood killer, waste of time in my opinion. I think it should be up to the driver whether they pit or not, shouldn't be a mandatory stop if you don't need to change tyres or fuel up
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    If your ffb turned to crap when you started why would you try a big hero move into turn 2. I saw you coming and knew you were coming too quick so left plenty of room and you sailed by and took out @Coojak3009 on the entry to the corner then took me out on the corner exit when you cut back into the track sending me and coojak off again ruining by both our races while you just drove off into the distance.
    There can't be a protest cause you didn't even bother to finish the first lap let alone the race. I would expect more from someone of your experience.
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I have never, ever changed my Tyre Pressures since we had Mandatory Pit Stops turned on in Season 5 and i am yet to have that glitch, and i don't think thats a coincidence either....

Stoked with tonight, did everything to my plan and didn't put a foot wrong. Over the moon to start Season 6 with such a high note. Most of my entertainment came in the form of watching Slambo and Quikas' dot's on the minimap slowly and slowly close in on one another. Would love to see that final lap between you two!! Anywho, catch ya'll at the next one :)
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

"If you feel that after reviewing the replay you still have reason to protest the result, PM the division captain or event organizer. DO NOT PLAY IT OUT THROUGH POSTING ON THE OPEN FORUM."
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I like the pit stops can get you out of traffic and have a chance to have a breather, drink or wateva.
    Anthonyb and Beau_Albert like this.
  6. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    As I said, nothing to protest. That's just my race report.
    Zachery likes this.
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

To fast beau well done, was a good clean race my only mistake really was on my pit entry gifting quikas 3 secs on me came out with 5 to go 2 sec gap try to hold it got my fastest lap in the process but in the end the pressure got to me and had a really awesome battle for the last few laps. Made a mistake coming on to the back straight and threw away 2nd on the last lap gutted..
    Awesome clean racing quikas you deserved 2nd shot mate.
  8. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
  9. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    What about Karts first race in div 1 coming home 5th!
    He deserves a mention because he is just going to keep telling us over and over again anyway!
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    That's bloody awesome, well done @Kart-No-1. What a way to kick off his first season in div 1
    AOCleaner74 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  11. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :speechless:
    Blindman likes this.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I was getting same problem where wheel was sounding like a ice machine changed wheel settings as per beau's advice and no drama
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Season 6 looks like it is going to be a cracker of a season, in the mid pack.....
    Well done Beau, awesome pace mate.
    I think if anybody is going to bother you it will be Quickas. He would have been close to you without the few hiccups he had.
    Thanks for the good racing tonight CT. good clean racing, sorry if I held you up too much. Also well done to Slambo, just missed out on 2nd on the last lap. Looks like we will have to work together and lock these other guys out!;)
    I qualified 6th, but made a spot up on Sneeky into t1. First 6 laps I was keeping the front runners within distance ( after I put 2 wheels off on the long right sweeper at the back which put Kart right on me, and in advoidence he tapped me, which felt like he literally kissed my butt!:D
    A few laps later all of a sudden Quickas was coming back on just in front of me after his little spin. For the next 4/5 laps Kart, who was behind us must have gotten dizzy seeing our names go back and forth on his screen!
    Meanwhile in that time, Sick Skills had a moment of extremely hot conditions and was parked on the side of the road after his tyres screemed help!
    At that moment my screen was telling me I was in 3rd! I didn't believe it, so I did actually look again!
    I decided to pit on lap 11 thinking Quickas was going to do the same, but he didn't...
    Right then I came out 8 secs ahead of Stu and Sneeky, but behind Mike who I know still had to pit.
    Kept my head down and matched Kart for lap times who was 3 secs behind me when I pitted, but wasn't sure if Mike had the pace to keep it up to overtake.
    I could see in front of me that Slambo and Quickas were battling right after their pitstops, and they were about 6 secs ahead of me at this point.
    So coming into the main straight for the last lap Kart and Mike decided to pit.
    I ended up being 4 secs in front of Kart once I passed the pits and just drove it home. There was no way I could let Kart beat me in his debut div 1 race!:D Although I have to congratulate him for a fantastic race. Well done mate, I should have kept you in NLR instead of CAGME!:D:thumbsup:
    Thanks again guys for the great racing, see yall next week!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    CTRacing, Slambobagan and Beau_Albert like this.
  14. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Don't try and make out that he is better than what he is tho.
    I would say well done mate, but you still let Cleaner beat you!:D
    He loves that s$!%:thumbsup:
    Peter Wise and SPL Racing like this.
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@jasondull1986 sorry mate, i didnt get qual times......though i did but cant find it anywhere, needless to say Beau was on pole !
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done last night lads.....apart from cagme, konnor and jas having issues everyone else seemed to have a pretty solid race.....
    The 5 min warm up has nothing to do with this glitch.....in some of our prac races, guys were getting it at different times in the races...is just pot luck.

First time i have heard of that glitch on "before pit" tires....none of the other guys have heard that before.

We cant win !!!!!

[QUOTE="jasondull1986, Just so were all on the same page how do you pit for no tyres and not get screwed over? Had a pit strategy set with good pressures[/QUOTE] Mate, i have done nothing with my pressures (didnt take tires anyway) and have never had the glitch. @CTRacing had the same issue the other night, so he reset all the sierra settings to default, deleted his pit start and started again....not a big job at all given its all non tune....he had no issues last night.

My race....well, with the split of just .4 between the mid pack and starting 9th, i decided to pit on lap 1 to get out of traffic and have a clean run....sneeky did the same thing, and on the outlap he had a moment at Turn 12 and i managed to sneak past....we just rotated for about 10 odd laps before @jasondull1986 exited in front of us and we had a little stoush for half a lap....I got a great run out of 6 and left room, but jas seemed to spin it up on the ripple strip and had a spin.....unbeknown to me he was having rubber issues...At this stage sneeky was up my tail pipe, and i let him go with about 5 left, hoping he would pull me along, but a pucker moment at turn 5 with 3 to go (had a huge compression lock up when i double changed to 2nd instead of 3rd) and nearly took sneeky out......i decided i would drive into the wall instead of the green sierra and that was race done for me in 8th, 1 place better than my starting place.....Well done to Beau, ctr and slambo..also AO and Kart for a solid first run..

@Coojak3009 copped the rough end, caught out minding his own business at turn 1.....bad luck mate..

On to Hockenheim, another track with lots of passing spots, better start thinking about how we get 14 cars through turn 1 without incident ;)
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Mate, i have done nothing with my pressures (didnt take tires anyway) and have never had the glitch. @CTRacing had the same issue the other night, so he reset all the sierra settings to default, deleted his pit start and started again....not a big job at all given its all non tune....he had no issues last night.

My race....well, with the split of just .4 between the mid pack and starting 9th, i decided to pit on lap 1 to get out of traffic and have a clean run....sneeky did the same thing, and on the outlap he had a moment at Turn 12 and i managed to sneak past....we just rotated for about 10 odd laps before @jasondull1986 exited in front of us and we had a little stoush for half a lap....I got a great run out of 6 and left room, but jas seemed to spin it up on the ripple strip and had a spin.....unbeknown to me he was having rubber issues...At this stage sneeky was up my tail pipe, and i let him go with about 5 left, hoping he would pull me along, but a pucker moment at turn 5 with 3 to go (had a huge compression lock up when i double changed to 2nd instead of 3rd) and nearly took sneeky out......i decided i would drive into the wall instead of the green sierra and that was race done for me in 8th, 1 place better than my starting place.....Well done to Beau, ctr and slambo..also AO and Kart for a solid first run..

@Coojak3009 copped the rough end, caught out minding his own business at turn 1.....bad luck mate..

On to Hockenheim, another track with lots of passing spots, better start thinking about how we get 14 cars through turn 1 without incident ;)[/QUOTE]
    i didn't see cagm or konnor in the results screens...
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i didn't see cagm or konnor in the results screens...[/QUOTE]
    Thats because they left......CAGME 1st and then sikskills.....
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thats because they left......CAGME 1st and then sikskills.....[/QUOTE]
    so 0 points? can they use as drop round?
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    so 0 points? can they use as drop round?[/QUOTE]
    well, if we are going to be as strict as crunch wants us then no.......personally, i would give points, 12th for sik skills and 13th for CAGME, but cant use as drop round....