Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think it is best for all that @POPPINFRESH1234 stays here. I will be doing my best to win this Sunday and there are a couple of tracks coming up where I know some of the other competitors might make it hard for him..
    disturboed likes this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I understood the context @emmo46
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm hoping this comment wasn't taken seriously, I apologise if it upset anybody. He will most certainly be moving up a division for next season as has every other division champion in the past. There has been no movement that I can remember between divisions once the season starts.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Enjoy the holiday mate, we'll miss you in track, see you in the final race:).
  5. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    @disturboed this was one of the comments that started it the other ones have been deleted so if they weren't posted this conversation would not have happened then it was followed up by @emmo46 He will be. So we have lost one member over this are we trying for more. :cool:
  6. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007

If no one is complaining why was it brought up. I saw no funny side of it. I believe I've got a reasonable sense of humour but of course when someone actually quits I see no one trying to win easy back. I've just spent time with him on the phone and now understand why he is so upset. It's not just loosing his team mate but a whole lot of issues that he has be witness to and for what ever reasons he may think are right or wrong we have lost a racing mate and I'm sad cause another one has gone this hurts because it was easy who brought me into ROOZ in the three seasons I've been in ROOZ THERE SEEMS ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE LEAVING. I really think it's time to ask WHY BEFORE WE LOOSE MORE. :cool:
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    it was brought up because the mods saw a new person who was maybe not getting the challenge they expected from ROOZ. An offer to move up was made and accepted. What is the big deal @WOLFYDADDY007
    Cyberstig1, JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  8. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Enough Fuel people Seriously...
  9. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Oh Wolfy, this comment was made in relation to the points tables posted by Hat. There was a small sorting error which saw two drivers in incorrect positions as the higher placed driver had less points than the driver placed below them. That was all (emmos post even quoted the table image).

And no posts have been deleted that I know of.

The first person who brought up anything about Poppin moving was Hat. arakasi made a quesiton of who's going to catch Poppin, thats how it started No one complained and said "oh poppin is too fast, get him out of Div 3".

And Emmo's "he will be" comment was in the context of him being the likely Div 3 champion so would automatically get promoted. Emmo has even clarified that himself. Not sure why this is ignored.
    arakasi-, Bluemoon and Zachery like this.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    But but but... Surely that's not dramatic enough
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    By the way, as I have mentioned in the past. I've been here since Day 1, in excess of 25 seasons. I've seen the numbers ebb and flow. From as little as 2 divisions in GT6, to in excess of 100 active drivers across GT & Pcars. People leaving is a natural occurrence for the majority.
    Bluemoon, JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    shame there isn't a trophy for 25 seasons...that's epic AF
    JonoStan96, Zachery and Bluemoon like this.
  13. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    LOL, I'm not the only one actually. Gary is an OG too, and I think Moon wouldn't be far behind.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    electronic trophies are fairly easy to distibute
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Still waiting... ;)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/rooz-loyalty-awards.1478/
  16. WOLFYDADDY007

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007

Well as you can see @disturboed this comment was directly after @Hatfield comment this looks like @emmo46 is saying he will be moved I'm not the only one who drew this conclusion that's why my comments have been focused not on the dramas as some have no positive reply just want to bait but on the well he's kicking butt get used to it or improve side. Is this is a wrong conclusion so be it but you can see why it was drawn. Ps will not be replying to retired driver anymore as in this case we really need positive resolve to repair not tear down our compadres especially when it could be a misunderstanding. If this was done positive rather than call it a drama maybe just maybe @Easyprey007 might still be here. The deleted posts weren't deleted I just overlooked them this is my last comment on the matter. :cool:
  17. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I would just like for you to understand though Wolfy, there was no intention to start any drama. Especially over something that didn't really even effect anyone directly bar one person.

I really don't know why, but a lot of what is being said is being twisted in weird ways to suit particular lines of thinking which is strange in my mind.

This whole thing with Easy, I have absolutely NO idea why he has decided to leave. Not offering any sort of explanation or reasoning shows a level of things I will keep to myself in the interests of remaining positive.

Regards

Damo
    Cyberstig1, Zachery, arakasi- and 2 others like this.
  18. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    FFS!!! some of you guys either need to get a life, a sense of humor - or just grow up a bit. Jeesh! I thought Rooz was supposed to be fun. Take a deep breath and smell the Roses - stop sniffing the petrol..
    Zachery likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was table that needed sorting, nothing else. Hatt hadn't sorted the total points column.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    At least im not the only one who thinks that.
    Cyberstig1 likes this.