Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

If the issue of someone changing divisions is the worst thing that has happened to you this past week, its fair to say that you've had a pretty good week compared to 100s of millions of people on this rock.
  2. hugkat

hugkat New Recruit

@Hatfield I woul like to race tonight. My best time at brands hatch was 41.4, what devision would you like me to fo to. Cheers!
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Hey you made it. Welcome. You'll be Div 3 for sure. You should try to get all the Div 3 people on your friends list before tonite espcially the host X-3vi1m00n
    @Hatfield the competitor list on the first post looks to be short a couple
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @POPPINFRESH1234, after consideration of all the fuss your possible movement to Div 2 has caused I'm suggesting you remain in Div 3 despite your wanting to go to Div 2. If you win the next three races you will have secured to the Div 3 crown and then if you still want to and the Div 2 guys are happy to have you join them then I think it would possibly be OK to move. We can discuss it again then.
    WOLFYDADDY007, Apex_64 and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Easyprey007, I am very sorry that all this has prompted you to leave our community, I for one would be very disappointed to lose you and I sincerely hope we see you on the grid tonight.:)
    incey, WOLFYDADDY007 and Apex_64 like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @emmo46 where would you place him?
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He is right on the pace for div 3. the div 2 guys are doing high 40's. He needs to get @Bluemoon at least on his friends list before tonight.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @hugkat what is your Playstation Network ID?
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @hugkat bluemoon's PSN ID is X-3vi1m00n. you will need to freinf=d him or you won't be able to join his friends only room.
  10. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    @hugkat welcome to ROOZ which ever div you get please make sure you read the drivers brief for brands hatch you'll find this really helpfull. Any questions please ask. :cool:
  11. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    YES WELL To all the comments that have been made since, There is 1 that has Not been put forth by NAACS it was not my comment I WAS told to put it on the page by him when I made it clear that I diddn't want to.
    IT was NOT my comment From op. ((Sorry team captain says no to this Prt div 3. @Hatfield)) NAACS z
    Any ways the fools a fool for doing it.
    At the end of the day ALL Good
  12. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hey Easy, we missed your presence tonight.

In all seriousness, if NAACS wanted to have posted something he should have posted it himself. Everyone can post in other division/platform threads, there is no rule against it. It might have saved quite a lot of heartache.

As I mentioned in my reply, division moves have happened previously, either just prior to (like after meet n greet) or during a season. I have been a team captain (RZR) now for a good while and have been the loser in a few of those moves. I just have to deal with it and move on. That's how it works. All captains were aware of this (I thought).

Hopefully we can see you back on track at Spa.
    SPL Racing, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  13. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    As for the racing tonight.

I sucked.

That is all.
    Zachery likes this.
  14. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Really missed you tonight @Easyprey007 not to late to change your mind for next week. :cool:
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional results

[​IMG]
  16. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I was told to do it while I was at work, He was to busy at work also so he told me I had to and what to write.
    Took me a long time as every one knows I'm blind and can see small text, took me ages , really wasn't sure if I had it right to I got home. I honestly have always been pissed because I begged to be moved to stucar (online in a room not on the forum) He told me No one ever gets moved. I got in the way of every one on track.
    That is solely why I said what I put.
    At the end of the day I wanted to clear my name to all this crap..
  17. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I certainly don't hold anything against you Easy, I'm just surprised that a fellow team captain would tell one of their team members to write a message on their behalf.

See you in Spa mate?
  18. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I said sign it from me as I was on an internet no go area.
    Easy just did as I asked on my behalf. If he hadn't of written it for me then I would've wen I got home at midnight.
    If he came to me I would've done the same for him. It's called support.
    He's not at fault for my comment. I'm not either. I stand by my comment at the time. Since then Emma has cleared it all up.
    Easy's issues with Rooz are more than just this instance. He'd already said he was quitting before this matter.
    He's blameless for my comment.
    NAACSY
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    What great racing last night:). I recorded a PB time of 41.309 in qually to slot into 4th place on the grid behind Poppin on pole with 40.822!! with Moon(well done:thumbsup: on a track you profess to loathe) and Incey (another good performance:thumbsup:) in 2nd and 3rd.
    I was convinced I was going to go well here but taking a careful line around the outside of turn 1 to avoid trouble allowed two cars to dive up the inside at turn two and demote me back to 6th:unsure:. I did a couple of laps sizing things up sitting at the back of a string of four cars (poppin was already breaking clear) wondering how I was going to work my way through. I got impatient and in an effort to get a good run through turn 3 I ran wide and spun:(.
    That dropped me back to 9th which became 8th soon after as whoever was there must have spun. It took me ages to close down the gap to Anne who was motoring along very well. All the time I was closing on her I could see that I was also closing ever so slowly on the 2nd to 6th place train.
    After I finally caught and passed Anne I was gaining fast on the group, I had made up about 10 seconds on them but only got onto Incey's tail on the last lap and was looking to take 6th from him and maybe a couple more places. Unfortunately I did exactly the same again at turn three:eek: and although I didn't spin this time I lost about 4 or 5 seconds as I got it straightened out and came home a disappointed 7th.

For race 2 I again started in 4th but this time held that position for the first lap. Out of turn 1 on lap two Turbo graciously slid off the track from 2nd to let me up to 3rd:thumbsup:. Arnold was leading from Anne and they were both driving very well and I couldn't find a gap to get through. Twice I managed to get the inside run on Anne into turn 2 but both times there was contact at the apex and I was obliged to let her retake the place. The rest of the cars were falling back a bit but then Poppin emerged in 4th place and started to close in. I finally got around Anne and was working on Arnold when Poppin arrived on my tail about mid race:confused:. It was frantic stuff as I probed for a way past Arnold while trying not to give Poppin an inch, very enjoyable stuff:p. I eventually managed to squeeze up the inside to take the lead from Arnold at turn two but Poppin took the opportunity to overtake him at the same time:unsure:. That left me in the lead but Poppin seemed very keen to take it from me. I held him off for a couple of laps but then I ran wide in turn 1 and had to throttle off to stay on track and Poppin swooped like an eagle on a rabbit and was through at turn two. I stayed with him around the outside and tried to race him to turn three but he was enough ahead that I had to yield. I stayed close to him and even closed right up to him over the last lap but there was never an opportunity to try and take the place back. The combined points put me fifth for the night and with Moon's consistent run to second on the night he has now closed up in the championship battle for second.
    I am looking forward to some great battles over the remaining four rounds in my quest to be best of the rest this season.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  20. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    And don't say I don't ever do nothing for ya! :D:D:D:rolleyes::confused::confused::ninja::whistling::whistling::whistling:
    WOLFYDADDY007 and emmo46 like this.