DIVISION 4 - SEASON 11

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 11, 2020.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Good Racecraft guide : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-good-racecraft-guide-rooz-racing-ettiquette.419/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/
    Results tables will be posted here: [insert link or table template]

Start Date : ROUND 1 - 17th MAY
    Car : GT3 PORSCHE / BENTLEY / NSX / FERRARI
    Tire Regs : ACCELERATED WEAR
    Qualifying regs : 10 Min Qual - PITS OPEN
    Start Time : 8:10 Qual - Race start 8:20pm Sydney time.
    Room Host : @Dazza (xxsparkygod)
    Back Up Host : Anyone ??
    Room Captain/s : Sparkygod / @Telum ? / @Antmeg26 ?

Track list
    MEET AND GREET
    . 3rd May
    MOTHERS DAY 10th May
    Round 1 - 17th May
    ZUHAI
    - Race Date - 3/6/2020 - 28 LAPS
    QUAL - 5pm - Med Cloud
    RACE - 6pm - Light cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud / Med Cloud
    Round 2 - 24th may
    FUJI - Race Date -
    10/6/2020 - 27 Laps
    QUAL - 2pm - Heavy Cloud
    RACE - 3pm - Med Cloud / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud

Round 3 - 31st May
    MONZA - SPRINT
    - Race Date -17/6/2020
    QUAL - 2pm - Med Cloud
    Race 1 - 3pm - 12 LAPS - Clear / Light Cloud
    RACE 2 - 4pm - 13 LAPS (1 x form lap - REVERSE GRID) Med Cloud / Light Cloud

Round 4 - 7th June
    SILVERSTONE NATIONAL - Race Date -
    24/6/2020 - 49 Laps
    QUAL - 2pm - Light Cloud
    RACE - 3pm - Med Cloud / Overcast / Heavy Cloud / Light Cloud

Round 5 - 14th June
    REDBULL RING - Race Date -
    1/7/2020 - 30 Laps - DRY / WET ROUND
    QUAL - 2pm - Overcast
    RACE - 3pm - Light Cloud / Heavy Cloud / Light Rain / Med Cloud

Round 6 - 21st June
    Dubai Autodrome GP - Race Date - 8/7/2020 - TWILIGHT RACE - 23 Laps
    Qual - 6pm - Heavy Cloud
    Race - 7pm - Heavy Cloud / Light Cloud / Heavy Cloud / Med Cloud

Round 7 - 28th June
    Catalunya GP - Race Date -
    15/7/2020 - ENDURO - 51 Laps - 24 HR race - Time X15
    Qual - 2pm - Heavy Cloud
    Race - 3pm - Med Cloud / Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud

DIVISION 4
    PROVISIONAL
    Starting Grid

1. SAR - FamiliaGTR - NSX
    2. GRT - FatmixGTR - BENTLEY
    3. SAR - ArnoldWa - BENTLEY
    4. BHR - Antmeg26 - FERRARI
    5. NLR - Troopa-357 - FERRARI
    6. SAR - micmansour - FERRARI
    7. GRT - Doski_17 - NSX
    8. BHR - Whitefalcon63 - FERRARI
    9. ICR - Blackwildcatz - PORSCHE
    10. PRIV - ozzy_bro - PORSCHE (privateer)
    11. BHR - Seowster - FERRARI
    12. BHR - Ranlod - PORSCHE
    13. NLR - Sparkygod (dazza) - NSX
    14. NKR - Angryoldfella - PORSCHE
    15. ICR - Big_Amph - FERRARI
    16. PLUS 1
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  2. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    I'll be missing the first couple of rounds as I give GT Sports a try.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok everyone.... Just a quick message to let you know where we are up to with the season set up and what will be happening in the next 2 weeks.
    For anyone still thinking about getting involved, we have spots, and the racing in these four cars has been fantastic..... Please let me know asap if you are keen to race, or even a maybe .... for the new guys, if you have friends that might want to join, the more the merrier !
    - We are currently at 66 entries and i expect we will get more with the season still a few weeks away.
    - There are a few new guys on the entry list, and all that have joined our prac rooms have been very clean and keen to get involved.... PLEASE add them to your lists and invite them if you see them on..... They are Starzyme, a.river.runs, someone1-awesome, ll__VENOM__ll, ckj33, tubbster22, groover33, rippenAnew1, wrapworkzaustral, decepticon47 (PSN - LMTGP), chubbe08 ......... These drivers will be placed in divs when i get an idea of their pace and the best fit for them !
    - This means we will probably go to 5 divisions and i will start working on that this week.....
    - REMEMBER that the div placements are PROVISIONAL right up until round 1.
    - The racing has been fantastic in the 4 cars, with not 1 car dominating.... Have been lots of races where the top 4 qual spots have been filled with the 4 different cars
    - Each car has its own characteristics, The main one for people to be aware of is the brake zones..... be aware of that in you prac sessions
    - We are looking at the track list now (down to shortlist of 10) and are looking to play with the temps etc to bring the soft tyre into play...
    - The MEET AND GREET is scheduled for the 3rd May, with a week break on the 10th for mothers day and then Round 1 on the 17th may
    - We will release the track list at the meet and greet, and this will give drivers 2 weeks to determine what car they wish to run in. Given the 2 week gap to select your car, and knowing the tracks, we are still debating if we allow drivers to change their car after round 3.
    - I have a broadcaster locked in for the Div 1 room....
    - Remember you have to race 5 of the 7 rounds to qualify to go into the draw for the PAGNIAN F-GT COCKPIT

I will update you more as we get closer, or as i get the divs closer to sorted...
    Cheers stu
    Estonski62 likes this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys, GENERIC POST TO ALL DIVS
    Meet and greet this Sunday night ....

A couple of things
    - IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PULL OUT OF THE SEASON PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! We are at capacity for 5 divs which is great, have a few reserves and also some new guys looking to get in, so please dont just not show for the season and not tell us. 80 entries, about 5 subs and possibility of more entries...... If we get enough, we have time to go to 6 divs if needed.
    - You will have 2 weeks from meet and greet to select your car. From the testing i have done with Gary and Ads, the different cars suit different tracks.... This will throw in some mixed results, but because you will have 2 weeks and the track list, you can pick what you will think will give you the fastest car for your style over the 7 rounds.
    - I will release the track list on Sunday afternoon
    - All divisions are 'PROVISIONAL' so we may adjust drivers based on results of the meet and greet.
    - We will start to sort the teams for teams championship after we adjust the divisions where required. This is when you will be given the livery to run for you car selection depending on what team you are in.
    - With the cars, if you pick one that has a couple of options (24hr and standard GT) make sure you test both to see which one you like. I know in the Bentley there are 3 options, both the 2016s are the same from what i can tell.... Some have said that the 2 Porsche models feel different, (i couldnt feel it) but try both if you are thinking of running the Porsche
    - With the tracks, so far in our testing the cooler temps in weather slots has definitely opened up the strategy options using the soft tyre. These options are generally discussed in the team chats when we get these set up. It should give us some great racing.
    - Please make sure you have everyone on your friend list. You can access them from the PSN group chats i set up today.

For all our new drivers, please make sure you have your name in the division driver lists.... With so many entries its easy to miss someone. If there is someone you know is missing from the list please let me know.
    - Make sure you are all over the way the pit system works. There will be races where taking softs will be an option.
    - Make sure you understand our track limit and contact rules. If there is anything you are unsure about please ask so we can clarify before round 1
    - Before each round i will do a driver briefing that will track specific info in it. Make sure you are up on the specifics of each track, pit rules, possible contact points etc etc.

Hope we have a great season guys, the biggest thing will be understanding what tracks your car selection will be fast at, and which ones you will be looking to keep up !
    Any questions or issues, now is the time to message us !
    Cheers Stu / Ad2mny / Gary
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK all, initial reports suggest was a good night of racing..... This will be a generic post to divs 2 through to 5
    - Anyone who was clearly out of position ? Please PM me.

- For all our new drivers info on track limits, contact and mic etiquette in the room.... This does apply in our prac room as well.
    -TRACK LIMITS - you must keep 2 wheels on the curb or white line. Once you go past that point you are 'off track' and may incur a penalty if you do it consistently to gain advantage
    - CONTACT - if you make contact with a car and essentially 'push them out of the way' then you must redress and give the spot back. In the official races, if you feel someone should have redressed but didnt, then you need to protest to the stewards group.
    - USING MICS - We generally dont have too many issues with this, but a general refresher for everyone !
    In our official league races Mics will be turned off for qual and the race. For prac races and testing please be mindful that we do have some younger kids racing and also women. Please make your 'chat' appropriate !
    - Remember that if someone doesnt have a mic, and they are picking up the chat through the TV, then their whole house can hear what is being said. Abuse and excessive swearing isnt a good look for any of us, and if needed will be sanctioned.
    - Bullying and personal abuse will not be tolerated.
    - DRIVER BRIEFINGS - these will be released for every week and will be track specific. Please make sure you read them and understand specific track limits and pit entry / exit rules.

- Please let us know here what car you are choosing. Once selected i will record it next to your name in the driver list. That will be your car for the season, and you cannot change.
    - We will begin the teams draft this week....For our new drivers keep an eye out what team you get drafted into. We will start that process once we make any needed changes to driver placement

Thanks all, hope to catch you all on track before round 1
    Mod team.
    George likes this.
  6. whitefalcon63

whitefalcon63 New Recruit Gold Member

PSN ID
    Black_Falcon53
    So I'll run the AF Corse #53 488.

Cheers.
  7. Big_Amph

Big_Amph Rookie

I'm running the Yellow and purple Ferrari... no 50 I think???
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks guys... With the liveries it will depend on what team you are selected in as to what livery you get.... I hope to get that sorted tonight for each car and team.
    You will be drafted to a team in the next week, so run whatever at the moment and then we will tell you your team colors
    thanks stu
    whitefalcon63 likes this.
  9. Big_Amph

Big_Amph Rookie

No Problemo
  10. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    I'll go the Ferrari too. Porsche as second option
  11. Schumi03

Schumi03 Rookie

PSN ID
    TROOPA_357
    Hi Stu,
    Ferrari for me too.
    cheers
    Troopa_357
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok quick update guys....
    - The divs are locked in now, so we can get sorted with the team draft.
    - Ive asked the team captains to select their 2 protected drivers
    - If you have selected your car you are driving and havent confirmed with me (most havent!) please let me know so we can get it listed in the driver list.
    - The car you race in the first round will be you car for the season, so if you dont tell me, i will be going off that !
    - If you have decided NOT to race the season please let me know. We have a few guys interested in joining still that are down as reserves. Dont be the guy that doesnt show and doesnt tell us !

Remember you will need to race 5 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the PAGNIAN F-GT prize.
    Thanks stu
  13. arnold watson

arnold watson Rookie

hi stu bentley please
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Bentley
    stucar17 and George like this.
  15. Wayne Edis

Wayne Edis New Recruit

PSN ID
    Angryoldfella
    Angryoldfella - BENTLEY
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Xxsparkygodxx - 2017 Acura NSX GT3
    Best car for over taking out on the grass:barefoot:
    George, ckj33 and stucar17 like this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Max i need you to confirm you are running mate. (Jakemcskillz)
    Have an extra in div 5 i need to fit in if your not.
    if anyone has heard from him, please let me know !

If i dont hear from him by tomorrow night ill put him to 17th and replace him with someone from div 5 to fit colin_1950 in
    Dazza likes this.
  18. Wayne Edis

Wayne Edis New Recruit

PSN ID
    Angryoldfella
    @stucar17....i will change to the Porsche please. Too many Ferraris an Bentleys need to mix it up
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, hope last night gave you all some good racing.... Remember that different tracks suit the different cars so if last night you struggled, there are tracks ahead that will suit your car. ;) if you have any replays post them up, ill be happy to throw them up on the facebook feed to promote and create interest.

Just wanted to nail a few things while last nights race is fresh in everyone's head... Been a common theme in the div chats of contact between drivers. We want big grids, because that's where you get great 'racing'.
    - Lap 1, big grid, just be careful and give room ! The most common thing we see are guys in the mid pack rear ending into the front runners, and that creates issues ..... If you are following someone and cant make a pass, brake a little earlier until you can get a run on them. Be patient !
    - For lap 1, give room and stay in your 'lane' until the grid shakes out. In the start pack you just cant run a normal race line when you are 2 or 3 wide ;););).
    - Make sure you have your spotter and proximity indicators on.
    - When returning to the track after an 'off' make sure the track is clear !
    All pretty simple stuff that is normal racing etiquette...

Most importantly, show respect to the drivers in your league. We are all here for the same thing.
    On to round 2....
    seowster, whitefalcon63 and dn.orr83 like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Big_Amph likes this.