Dirt Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Championship 6: DLC

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Club' started by KoAStR, Sep 14, 2020.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Ha! Classic! You got me in the end. Your approach sounds more exciting
    Anthonyb and Hatfield like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Please to see the grid is looking healthy cheers all. :thumbsup: Tight at the top this first week with Slambo and Boogey, nice work. Hatfield best of the rest after Chopper (aka Russell) took an unfortunate dive in stage 4.
    [​IMG]
    George, v8power383, Hatfield and 3 others like this.
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Germany was fun, it was good to get some rally action happening again. new Zealand I am completely done with.... Never though I would say :):):):) New Zealand so many times in such a short amount of time. Even after I managed a quicker 2nd stage than @Hatfield and @UrsineSaturn9 I fell off quick. 5th stage I earnt about 50secs of penalties for a stage that looks to take only 3 &1/2 min o_O

Oh well, onto the next round and more fun :D:D:D
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I completely understand. Germany has so much more room to play with the car. NZ is very narrow and the edges of the track are sharp and unforgiving
    George likes this.
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

For whatever reason my 1080ti has turned into a slideshow on this game, so can't participate until new video card comes in.
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Aw bummer hope the new card shows up soon. What ya getting?
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    nah crap, missed the start of this. i like the germany stages too.... bugger
  8. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Scheisse!
  9. tezpez85

What everyone is waiting for ;)
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    nVidia Riva 128?????? :eek::eek::whistling:
    tezpez85 likes this.
  11. tezpez85

Riva TNT! :D

Man, I remember shelling out $700 for one of those.
  12. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Well that was :mad::mad:

Since we had just done a dedicated championship at NZ I went with the Meta car (Citroen C4) as I felt confident that I could grab a podium.

Stage 1: Started OK I was 5 seconds off @KoAStR after split 1, I thought I was just 3 seconds off after split 2 but maybe it was 13 because at split 3 I was 19 seconds down:confused: Found myself picking up a puncture on the rear right and unfortunately finished 40ish seconds behind.

Stage 2: Went ok I clawed back past @Hatfield and @UrsineSaturn9.

Stage 3: :mad: Didn't start well fell off the side a couple times and was about 24 seconds off after 4 splits but again picked up another puncture this time on the front right :mad: Had to do half the stage with it and finished well over a minute off pretty much ending any chance i had at a podium. :(

Stage 4: Good 1st split time was actually up on the leader Slambo. But slipped off the road into the lake and got beached so a costly 8 second reset for me :oops:. Felt it would of been a close one had it not happened.

Stage 5: Was good close battle again, a 360 bouncing off the trees in the first sector cost me a couple seconds and finished only a few seconds behind.

Stage 6: What an epic stage this was, constantly trading green/red splits with @Slambobagan and ultimately beat him on the stage by 0.4 seconds :rolleyes:, a good note to end a disappointing event.
    Hatfield, Anthonyb, George and 2 others like this.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    That's rally! Sounds like an epic stage 6 though! :thumbsup:
  14. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Well that was a battle.
    Jumped the start of stage 1 and then had 3 resets.
    Got better as the stages went on was 4th on stage 4 not bad in the gc8 Subaru with everyone in the Citroen
    KoAStR likes this.
  15. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Again, I'll never have a career as a professional rally driver but this NZ round was really fun. The optical sensor on my wheel is broken so it's hard to tell if my wheel geometry is out or the logitech is out. Adds to the realism I guess though right?
    tezpez85 likes this.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nice battle there between Hatfield, Saturn, Kieran, and Boogey this week with Hat squeaking into the podium and Keiran just loosing out to Boogey charging to recover 3 positions after slipping in stage 2 despite a strong start. Slambob consistent again with a secure podium finish. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Yay the codies championship table seems back to normal after being bugged last season so have reverted back to their points system. https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/17368/standings/current :cool:
  17. Stephen Behsmann

Stephen Behsmann New Recruit

Boot up dirt on friday to do round 2 5 corners into stage 1 retire after sending it big time...rip haha
    George and Hatfield like this.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thought I would do the leading instead of the chasing and started my run

stage 1 I hit a parked car lol and OMG that ice/snow is so slippery!
    stage 2 hit another parked car! and snagged the brick barrier to be on top of it! lucky to not fall over but 8s reset penalty

i'll do the rest another day
    Anthonyb likes this.
  19. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    There's an update. 9.364 GB and 104 minutes remaining. Looks like no Dirt Rally tonight :cry:
  20. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Guessing its for the next rounds of the world series??