ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 4 - Full Info & Sign Up!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by krunch, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Stephen Behsmann

Stephen Behsmann New Recruit

Signed up! can i get some permissions for the discord? ive been in there for awhile and still cant see any channels haha
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

fixed :thumbsup:
  3. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Spidey! Great to see you back mate! This league still has the same vibe as back in the AC days so you'll be right at home :).

Yeah sorry about the skins. As Steve says we are still looking at ways to let them in as it would be so cool, but until we find a way to reduce the join lag for all drivers (whether or not they want to see custom painted skins) we just can't allow them.

Also don't forget tonight is another multiclass fun run plus each Wednesday is the casual prac night. Skins are allowed on Wednesdays so we can all work on solving the join lag issue. Just don't forget to remove them again by the following Monday.
    Spidey_11 and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  4. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hey guys, is there a set in-game Time-of-Day and/or time acceleration for the races this season?
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hi mate,

We will set this individually for each race and have a server up and running for practice with the same conditions in the week prior to the race. To make it interesting we will vary start times and multipliers a bit - so for example you might expect the Bathurst Enduro to start in the very early morning, run through the day and end at night. I would imagine the Sprint races will be fairly stable conditions/daylight throughout as it would be weird to use a big multiplier on those (the qualy session at Silverstone last Monday was very strange with a 10x multiplier...!)
    CornfordCaster likes this.
  6. Denis Strelnikov

Denis Strelnikov New Recruit

Hello guys. im in!
    Cooper, krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  7. Paul McElhinney

Paul McElhinney Rookie

I'm new, i'm in and i'm just about to have a go on the quali server
  8. cerp

cerp Rookie

hey hey! So just wanted the clarify I've signed up correctly. so far i've
    1- created forum account and signed up using steve website (linking my guid etc)
    2- posted my forum name, steam name and GUID in the GUID forum thread
    3- ran a bunch of laps in the qualification server (fastest was a 1:40.992)
    Is there anything I missed?? I also joined the discord but can't see any posts in there yet as I think you need to assign me permissions

let me know if there's anything else I need to do. BTW I race under the name M Hayes in game so you may have seen me around in servers haha. Looking forward to racing with you all!
  9. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

I've signed up and registered on Steve's domain website but I just can't verify my email because it's not sending me the link. I've checked spam and try resending a few times.
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  10. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Hey mate, welcome! I believe that is all you need to do, thank you. Next time there's an official event (we have a practice this Wednesday around 8pm, or when the league starts next week) one of us in the admin team will give you permissions on Discord.

Hmmm, that's weird. It's a little beyond my ken but I am sure @SteveDrivingSlowly will be able to have a look into that for you.
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hey there mate! I have raced with you heaps on the pub servers, great to have you here.

Hello staffy - it looks like you were able to register in the end but I went through and verified your email address as well, so should be all G now. Most of the time the emails are sent pretty instantly but sometimes the server seems to go to sleep for a while and delay sending out a batch of emails. I haven't worked out why yet, but I am sure it has something to do with my incompetence and also tight fisted approach to paying for hosting (haha!).
    Flamebadger likes this.
  12. Paul McElhinney

Paul McElhinney Rookie

I seem to have taken a reserved racing number. What's the odds of having my racing number changed from 22 to 222?
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly

No problem, done mate. You really like 2's!
  14. Paul McElhinney

Paul McElhinney Rookie

15. isitactuallyphilippa

isitactuallyphilippa New Recruit

Looking forward to racing with another group :laugh:
    tezpez85, Rolz, Cooper and 4 others like this.
  16. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    disregard - someone helped me out. all good :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  17. cerp

cerp Rookie

haha yeh mate keen for some good racing, i've mostly been staring at your rear bumper, so hopefully sometime this season you'll get to see mine haha (that sounded more erotic than it should have lmao)
    Spidey_11 and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  18. cerp

cerp Rookie

yep thanks mate, I'm working wed but will be home at like 6:30 so i'll be there. will there be a server password and should i jump into the discord voice server when I come for the Wed session?
  19. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hahaha! You’re kidding me mate, I just saw your Kyalami lap quick af
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  20. SteveDrivingSlowly

I think we will close the Wednesday night practices to league entries only so passworded and whitelisted servers - will post about it soon.

always good to be in discord if you can, for race info but also just for the banter :)