ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] SEASON 5 INFO, RACE SCHEDULE & SIGN UP!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Jan 11, 2021.

1. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

I think barracuda has a good point of being up to the B pillar at turn in because the guy your chasing may have a real early brake point.
    I think everyone agrees that you need to stick the corner and if you are on the inside you need to be able to hold that line to give the other guy a fair chance of getting our of the corner themselves clean.
    And Godzilla is definitely right about you need to pick your spot and it may take you a few laps to do it. Especially when you are racing around people that are the same pace as you. Heck Ive had a few great battles where I've sat behind guys for half an hour and just could not get it done.
  2. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Yeah what @Godzilla says is super important also. My answer only detailed how it may be judged by the stewards, which unfortunately doesn't really help you if the guy on the outside turns down on you thinking they have the corner because you aren't actually in front of them. You're best making the decision on a case by case basis depending on who the other driver is. In a friendly comp like ROOZ the driver on the outside will generally give you room and engage in a side by side battle and you reciprocate by giving room on the exit if they are still beside you. This isn't always the case racing elsewhere so you're usually better off being sure they are going to give you room and not turn down on you before committing to an overtake attempt.
  3. Radtaco

Radtaco Rookie

Hey guys,
    I would like to withdraw from this season as I will be unable to attend races in a consistent manner and I know there are others that would love my spot for this season. I will be back for another season when I can. But for now, this speed bump will hop out of the way. Might jump on a few Wednesdays when i can.

Love racing with you all.
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

hey mate, no need to step down at the moment as we are having good grids of around 40 cars now - so we have already been able to offer up some spots and will do the rest based on actual attendance
    Radtaco and CornfordCaster like this.
  5. Flukey

Flukey Rookie

I would like to change my car number if possible? I havent raced yet and have just come off the waiting list to finish of what is left for season 5, is this possible?
    If so I was No.4 but would like to change it to 912 please
    Racer name - Robert Fluke
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  6. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

will do mate, no probs
    Flukey likes this.
  7. itspaulybeeatchs

itspaulybeeatchs Rookie

PSN ID
    itspaulybeeatchs
    Ok finally Goto log on yay..can I sign up as a reserve or what ever happens.. done my qual lap thing at kyalami aswell..cheers
    krunch and CornfordCaster like this.
  8. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Hi and welcome :)

While you are waiting for a Monday spot to open feel free to join us on Wednesdays for some fun casual racing. We call it Whacky Wednesday so look for that thread here on the forum for more info.
    blanchyZ1000SX likes this.
  9. blanchyZ1000SX

blanchyZ1000SX Rookie

PSN ID
    BlanchyZ1000SX
    Howdy, have done my laps at Kyalami and done the sign up process. Think it has me at #12 on the reserve list.
  10. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Sounds like you’ve done all that required. Are you in the discord?
  11. blanchyZ1000SX

blanchyZ1000SX Rookie

PSN ID
    BlanchyZ1000SX
    Yep, in discord. Currently racing in the PS4/5 ACC league. Only just set up my PC and ACC last week so my ratings are not up to where they should or could be yet on the PC
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  12. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ