Dirt Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Championship 8: Group A

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Club' started by KoAStR, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Nathan Kane

Nathan Kane New Recruit

For some reason i seem to have good rhythm at the USA rally. Had a mainly trouble free just 2 spins and 2 roll overs at high speed which was a bit frustrating. Was nice to have a win (although the fast guys didnt run). Will need to do some practice for the next one as it is my bogie rally.
  2. Mike--ekiM

Mike--ekiM Rookie

PSN ID
    Mike--ekiM
    I meant to finish off the last few stages of the USA rally but the end date snuck up on me. I'll get onto Wales tonight so there are some times on the board :)
    Hopefully in the next championship we have less server issues are able to more consistently participate to keep things interesting!
    Kieran_B33 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Championship it toight :eek:
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So put Wales into the not enjoyable box lol

all in all I had 2x 1min tyre changes and 2 8s recoveries

not even going to bother posting the stage by stage
    Anthonyb likes this.
  5. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Stage 1 went okay, not good not bad just okay
    Stage 2 i got lost and took a wrong left turn which reset me with a 1 minute penalty, then blew off a tyre and went off track slapped with another 35 second penalty. Decided to cut my loses and retire.
  6. Nathan Kane

Nathan Kane New Recruit

wow. Really struggled apart from a few stages. Wales is defiantly not a favorite of mine as i always seem to find a way into the trees. Always clip bloody banks and off we go haha. However it is always good fun
    Anthonyb likes this.
  7. Bryan

Bryan New Recruit

Sign me up koaster
    Racenet name/ smashtracer or Isuzu_Bryan86 cheers
    KoAStR and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    You're good to go get into it!
  9. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Well, that was a blast! @Mike--ekiM just too fast and I was happy enough to get my 2 green sectors for the rally. The rest of it was pretty tight with @Bryan and @Nathan Kane; I managed to beat one, but 12 seconds behind the other by the end. Looking forward to the next rally.....
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Exciting finish. Was super close at Stage 3, with Mike squeaking in for the championship win in the end just ahead of UrsineSaturn. Congrats. WD Bryan on a strong first appearance and Hatfield on another championship podium. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
  11. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Well done @Mike--ekiM on the championship. Welcome back to ROOZ @Bryan. Might have been a different result if only I could have found another 12 seconds for the final rally!
    Mike--ekiM likes this.