GT Sport Season 15 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 12, 2021.

1. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I believe so, essentially the wall is the limit, even through the container complex. No wall riding though and be mindful of the pit entry lines i.e do not cross.
  2. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    On the pit entry lines, weren't we going to get a bit more sensible about that after last season?
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    It not hard to keep 2 wheels inside the lines, have a couple of goes before the race so you know what to expect
    Viperzed likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yes, the walls are the limits
    yes, we are. However, if you dive in crossing the line and someone is in the lane, you will be penalised.
    Peersy and gtkingx like this.
  5. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    The pit entry is a pain here, have to follow the wall on the hairpin. Driving through all the loose sh1t and hoping no one pegs you from behind. The bang lap pit will explain more. Not hard to keep two wheels on the painted kerb either.
  6. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    I didn't really mind what the rule was for the track limits, I just wanted confirmation on what the rule was going to be. I don't want to be practicing the track one way only to find out before the race it will be different

With regard the pit lines, my opinion is it's a bit overly pedantic to worry too much about something that doesn't gain anyone an advantage. I know from getting a penalty due to a last second decision to pit that people aren't crossing the lines intentionally, just in the heat of a race, the last thing on most people's minds is the pit lines
    Peersy likes this.
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pit lines :eek:
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    At this track you can gain seconds from it. Hat's description is fine, cut ut as long as you aren't impeding anyone
    gtkingx likes this.
  9. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    You can't gain seconds if everyone does it ;) :x3:
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    also it is easy to impede someone by cutting the line here.
    If someone is on a wider line at the hairpin and you move across them to pit, even without contact you have impeded them
    If someone is in the lane and you move across them to pit, impeded.
    Steve Neilson and gtkingx like this.
  11. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Now I'm more confused. So is straight in "FIA" style or all the way around the outside of the hairpin "ROOZ" style on the pit entry?
  12. TUBBSTER22

TUBBSTER22 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    TUBBSTER22
    Haha thanks for the pictures Saturn!!!! But great battle mate . I tried to say in front but just lost concentration at the wrong time .... congratulations on 2nd places!! And sorry to GTking, I stuffed up our teams 1,2 .... but definitely in your own league in that race mate, well done
    gtkingx, UrsineSaturn9 and Peersy like this.
  13. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    I take it as no brakes, aim and pray :)
  14. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    This worked well last season, I was under the impression it'd be continuing going forward?
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Viperzed & I have Super B Teamed the Div 2 race. It will hopefully be uploaded later in the week
  16. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
  17. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    Hey can I do this with you guys next time?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The way we do it, is @Viperzed runs the replay and records while using shareplay to let me view his screen. You can only let 1 person view the screen however.
  19. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Very nice, appreciate it. Unfortunate that you can't have replays when not streaming live, there was quite a bit of action that happened off screen
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    do you think it would be worth it for us to pause the replay and click back a notch while still recording to watch the incidents?