SEASON 16 - DIVSION 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

3. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  4. Anthonyb

5. mickcliff

mickcliff New Recruit

Hi all, at this stage i will be racing sunday, but i cant gaurantee it, sometimes life really sux
    Anthonyb likes this.
  6. Anthonyb

Hope you can make it mate. Yeah some times life is a struggle but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you can get into a new place soon
  7. imthe45110

imthe45110 New Recruit

Hi All, just wondering how I go about jumping into this league?
  8. Anthonyb

Hi mate what is psn I'd I can flick you a invite for tonight if you like. Do you know what your pace is like? @stucar17 do you know what div?
  9. imthe45110

imthe45110 New Recruit

Thanks my psn is imthe45110 - I wasn't able to jump on last night. I think I've raced a few races in a previous season not sure what division (low I imagine). I'll do the Ginetta Sonoma track to see where I fit and get back to you guys
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  10. Anthonyb

Fubble would like to start race at 8 does this suit everyone? Qually would be at 7.50
    I'm happy if everyone else is especially being the enduro
  11. Anthonyb

We did a couple of laps around sakito the last round for this season last night and I was doing 2.00.8xx if that's any guide for you.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey mate, welcome back... We have the enduro this week and then will be looking at taking entries for season 17.

AM happy for you to race div 2 this week, just to get in a room, and then can sort you into a div for season 17 if keen to join.
    Let us know what suits you and we will try to sort.

Thanks stu
  13. mickcliff

mickcliff New Recruit

I should make the finale, lost a bit of points last round, hope to bounce back this week . Will let you know sunday lunchtime if i cant make it
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  14. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  15. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    So that's my first ever ROOZ championship! Hooray! Great season. Well done all, we had some fantastic racing.
    stucar17, cocodog4200 and Anthonyb like this.
  16. Anthonyb

Thanks @stucar17 @Bounty05 @Ad2mny for making this season happen and the points tables.
    Thanks all div 2 drivers was a great season had a ball. Congratulations @SPye2_WAU on the championship and @cocodog4200 and @mickcliff on the other steps on the podium.
    Spy and coco thanks for being great team mates for ICR you both where huge contributors in the team winning the championship.
    Thanks all see you on the black stuff.
    Ant
    stucar17 and cocodog4200 like this.
  17. Anthonyb

time comparison up for the last 2 rounds
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, here is the season revue...

Thanks to all our drivers who showed up each week and made the season so enjoyable. It was an issue free season, driving standards were very high, and we have i think only 1 or 2 protests across all 3 divs.

DIV 1 - Congrats to @@Azzurro_143 for the Championship. @@DemonFX-_- for second place. You guys certainly had some pace in these cars. Me in third, apart from the race at Sugo i had nothing for you !
    DIV 2 - HUGE congrats to Fubbletroubles @@SPye2_WAU for the championship. For those of you who dont know, fubbles is on controller due to some health limitations and has done a great job each week to take the championship. @@cocodog4200 in second just 2 points behind is a great season and @@mickcliff in third.
    DIV 3 - MrDtrain congrats on your win, just 3 points ahead of @@Spray_n_Pray47 , with NZRobbo in third...

Well done guys, great to see some new names popping up as winners in amongst some of our long term racers is a great thing to see.

TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP - How close was it ?! Well done to @@Anthonyb and the Ignition Controls team for you win by just 2 POINTS over Gamesmen Racing.... Awesome effort guys...

To our room hosts @@Anthonyb @@Ad2mny @@anne @@Stef_91 and anyone else who hosted through the season, THANK YOU! The racing wouldnt happen without you guys putting your hands up to run the rooms.

Huge thanks to @@Bounty05 for doing the tables. For anyone that hasn't seen his message, we will be posting via his personal link moving forward so he can collate all the different championships he is doing the tables for. HUGE job, and thanks for doing such a great job Bounty.

On to SEASON 17 ! If you havent registered yet, please do so asap so we can get the divs sorted. Illl try get the car worked out this week so people can work out of they want to run or not.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-17-sign-up.4559/

Cheers Stu and Ads
    Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.