GT7 Gran Turismo 7 - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Jun 12, 2020.

1. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    I had that once. Was a bit frustrating as it just hung on the spinning GT Logo of Doom until I pulled the power. I couldn't even get back to the PS menu I don't think.
  2. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    From an interview I read a while ago, I got the impression that you had to have "shared" them for them to carry over.
    I don't know for sure tho, I'm sure it will sort out soon but, would P a lot of people off if not
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes you did have to share them. I found mine but can't remember where, and haven't needed to look yet
  4. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Team Driver Gold Member

I believe they had to have been shared from GT Sport, and they had to have been set to 'public'.
    They needed to have been shared before February 15 (I think) to be available on GT7 at launch. I believe you can still share them from GT Sport and they'll appear in GT7, but they won't be available immediately.

I'm able to apply said liveries, but if some of the decals weren't public then they won't appear on the car. You also cannot edit the liveries that you have shared from GT Sport, unfortunately.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I was able to edit my vehicle liveries, but not helmets/suits
    Rangeraus and Kieran_B33 like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Nor have I, my only time driving a Gr.3 is the Alfa in one of the circuit experiences, hopefully I get a Huracan soon to compare :)
  7. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    OMG Bathurst In the night Time is OMG GR8
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  8. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I have - the Castrol Tom's Supra that came with the 25th anniversary edition. Drove it at Interlagos, Suzuka. Sticks like s..t to a blanket, much similar to what we are used to in GTS.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Fishermans Ranch - Menu Book 37, Fark, hate that track, don't know the track, don't want to, ridiculous killer jumps, can't see where you are going through the dust, absolutely ludicrous. Took me about 4 attempts to work my way through the crap for the required 3rd place.
  10. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Grrrrrrrrr! How many more times can I be PIT'd by the bloody AI?
    gtkingx likes this.
  11. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Yeah where's the penalties for the dirty AI drivers. They're supposed to be our brakes only! :laugh:
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  12. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Hoping they'll patch the suspension physics for dirt by the time I get to test menu. 37! Fark! I guess you must be enjoying it mostly! :)
  13. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    The GR3 cars don't have the same floaty understeer that they had in GTS, they feel much more like a GR2 car to me. I've only driven the GR4 Supra and GR3 Castrol Supra and the RX7 special one(can't think of what they call it), pretty underwhelmed by the race cars physics compared to the magic of the road cars in GT7
  14. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Team Driver Gold Member

My apologies @emmo46 - the above is correct regarding editing liveries.

I think it depends on the car - the Audi R8 Evo GT3 has a tendency to try and eject the driver...
  15. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Yes I saw in one of Tidney's streams he found the same. Later he maxed out the rear down force and it became drivable.
  16. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Got all the licenses. S10 was just dark souls on wheels. You Died. You Died. You Died.
    What I found: road cars and old race cars want to kill you.
    Most modern race cars are super grippy
    I've been enjoying the challenge that the road cars present. But pretty sure most don't flick the tail out like it's going out of fashion. Even Tidgney mentioned his 370z has way more backend grip with worse tyres than how gt7 represents it.

Unfortunately I haven't done much else since Friday/Saturday night. Just come to the realisation that my csl elite pedals are on the way out. The brakes are spiking and registering input when I'm not even touching the brakes :oops:. Basically undrivable now. Anyone know if you can get replacement potentiometers?
    Anyone have experience replacing them with Hall Effect Sensors? Would they work on playstation?
    T F Eccles likes this.
  17. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Here's a bit of weirdness to watch out for. After being in a multilayer lobby with @@boneslightning and @@Stew Wilson all my Assist and Controller settings got changed away from where I had them. All driver assists were on, the force feedback torque and sensitivity to settings I've never used. Odd
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    game glitch, or old age... YOU DECIDE :p
  19. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Yep, happened to us too. The occasion it happened was when we started a room with rain settings, not sure if that was related or it's just a game glitch
  20. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I had the same thing happen to me, but I only created a lobby to look at the settings. I didn't play with them, exited and went back to the Menu Books and found all the assists turned on...

Also, finding the license test A9 almost impossible to pass. I've managed silver, just. But gold seems impossible. I just can't seem to get the turn in required. Also still on controller.