GT7 Season 2 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 29, 2022.

1. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    The change in the damage also hurt the div 1 season. Kind of hard to be motivated to race when you know that the top guys will not make a mistake, and a lowly pleb like myself finds a wall every 17 seconds.
  2. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    You can ask the D1 guys from Sunday, they were in our room which didn't appear to have any wobbles.
    I can only suggest if your on a 5, set it for frame rate not prettiness.
    Room host and chat host are seperate.
    Don't know what we do differently but our room seems solid.
    Mirkz2010 likes this.
  3. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Yeah we've had some hiccups early in the season but after race 2-3 I think it was pretty on point and stable. Wouldn't go as far to say it was perfect 100% but more often than not there wasn't much if any rubber banding/bouncing around.
    Perhaps D1 needs to change up who was hosting (how how they were hosting)
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Tried multiple hosts, all suffer the same jittery lag constantly
  5. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

My two cents worth here...

It would be good to have a bit more of a heads up if people can't make the rounds - but that's more on us collectively than the rooz organisers. I think the season was run well like it always has in my experience - however, I am open to changes in the structure and format.

Le Mans was an absolute standout this season but almost everything else was just GT Sport but worse. Not because of anything done by Rooz organisers either - this game frankly sucks and if it weren't for ROOz leagues I wouldn't be playing it at all.
    Easyprey007, JonoStan96 and Mirkz2010 like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Season 2 of GT7 done and dusted.

Thank you to everyone who participated and assisted with the setup and running of the season.

Congratulations to Division 1 winner @KeedenMcdonald
    and to runner up @sidawg2

Season 3 Entry thread is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gran-turismo-7-season-3-entry-thread.4807/

and the car vote is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt7-season-3-car-vote.4810/

Also I have a community series almost ready to debut on Thursday nights in a variety of road cars (with nitrous) here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gauging-interest-take-it-to-the-street-gt7.4687/
    Matthyus likes this.
  7. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Team Driver Gold Member

Hi all,

The Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car is current available in Used Cars for 114900 credits. The car (in my opinion) is pretty fun to drive, so would be good if everyone could buy one while it's in stock and then it can be an option for any future seasons.
    [​IMG]
    JonoStan96 likes this.