Cockpit Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by KoAStR, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Yeah looks to be the same price. I'll measure up tonight I think and see if it'll fit where I want it. I imagine it should be all good, but would rather check first rather than have a massive monitor like that to implement into my existing set up.
  2. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Rearranged my room last night & nearly lost my desk in the process after it started to collapse with my PC and existing monitors etc on it, was a little stressful to say the least. Need to replace it when I can, in the meantime it's holding up but probably need to add some more screws into it to be safe.

Ordered my monitor arm yesterday, and the G5 Odyssey 34" monitor today along with a 5m DP cable so I can route it as cleanly as possible.
    At some point I want to grab one of those amazon/ebay USB handbrakes too so I can add that to my setup and also potentially set up some stands or something so I can get my Oculus Rift headset going for VR experiences.

Looking forward to getting it all sorted. Worst part is I'll likely be wanting to upgrade to direct drive wheels and better pedals/shifter too if I really get into it, but at least for now she should be sweet. I'll chuck a picture up once she's all set up properly.
    garyw61 and dj2ca like this.
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Sounds like everything's coming up Milhouse! I had to grab a long DP cable too, it just barely reaches but it does the job. You're gonna love that monitor, they're great.
    Mirkz2010 likes this.
  4. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

[​IMG] Never did get around to posting an updated pic so here it is as it sits now.
    I just ordered a Fanatec 8Nm CSL DD bundle w/ load cell pedal so will hopefully have that soon and I can retire the G29.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Can't see images
  6. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    TR120
    Fanatec GT DDPro + load cell brake pedal
    Fanatec handbrake & Shifter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  7. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Nope, still can't see them.
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @ADZA_85 it looks like the photos you are trying to share are hosted on a personal online drive, in which case only the person logged into that service will be able to see the images on public forums (e.g. google photos, one drive, MS live, dropbox, facebook) You need to upload a copy to a photo sharing platform e.g. Flickr, then use the share links from there.
    Anthonyb, dj2ca and ADZA_85 like this.
  9. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
  10. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    [​IMG]
    KoAStR and ADZA_85 like this.
  11. KoAStR