Division 5 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Id love to host but my conn is crap at best, worse on the weekend.

Cheers
  2. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Yep, love my shirt print. lol
    Can not believe how small a world it is. I already asked you on PSN but did you get a copy of the show we went to ?
    And what a gig it was. ALL, and I mean ALL I've listened to since then are the 3 shows I went to.
  3. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Guys, some of you may already know, but I will not be able to make the opening round next weekend as I will be flying home after spending the weekend with Vardz and a few other members around Brisbane at the Shannons Nationals and will not get home till well after race start.. This is Courtesy of Hi Tech OIls who have supplied the tickets so a big thank you to them. But I will be back for round 2. Good luck all and have fun.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  4. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    @Kart-No-1
    Does this mean I wont have you crawling all over my boot lid for a lap or 2?:p till I crack under pressure and watch you cruise by:D:oops:
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok everyone, had a bit of feedback from the conversations i sent out last week so just wanted to highlight a couple of things as a reminder to everyone, new and old members.....

1. We all want fast clean racing. The last few seasons this has been achieved !
    2. That doesnt mean we pull over to let people through, but if you lose the line for a corner then give it up and continue the fight later in the lap/race.
    3. CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS ! Side by side racing is exciting, and some door to door contact can be expected. Using other cars as a 'brake' is not looked on favorably, and you should give the position back if the pass isn't a clean one.
    4. Rear ending people to gain positions WILL RESULT IN A PENALTY if you don't give the position pack. Its pretty simple ! If you have a run in the draft and they defend the inside line, you might have to go round the outside, or set something else up !
    5. You must keep 2 wheels on at least the ripple strip at all times. CORNER CUTTING TO GAIN ADVANTAGE WILL RESULT IN A PENALTY ! One or two mistakes are acceptable, any more can be seen as cheating. A few of the tracks don't penalize for this (Redbull ring is one example) so we will outline any problem tracks before the round.
    6. PLEASE DONT RAGE QUIT. Show some respect for your fellow racers and the league. If you are having a bad night, think of BJ, tends to put things in perspective ! Park it in the pits till the end of the race. Quitting the room could also affect room stability with the full grids.
    7. If there is an issue in a race please dont blow up and abuse anyone. Submit a protest to the room captain and one of the mods. We will sort out any driving infringements behind the scenes.

Please be on time for the race lobby guys (and girl !). We can generally give 10 minutes leeway if you let everyone know, or if there are issues with connections etc. I think if there is no word by 8:30 the race is entitled to start. Remember we have drivers from all over Australia and New Zealand so we need to be mindful of everyone.

Finally, cant stress enough, drive clean.....redress if you need to so the mod team dont get on here Monday morning and have 43 protests because drivers have done the wrong thing;)

Have a great season guys, should be a cracker.

mod team
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  7. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    We have girl racer now? XD
  8. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    [​IMG]
    Dammit, really gotta stop sitting like this...everywhere I go people are like, 'Is that a girl or is it a mangina?"
    nah didn't get a copy, I intended on getting it but yeah you've just reminded me ;)
    And backup host - my connection is def not up to the task.
    Also in general I'll probably be turning up Sunday nights at 8:15pm.
    I can log in around 7:30ish but then I become a freaking taxi for a lil bit.
    I'd appreciate if you lot could wait the extra 5 minutes for me before jumping into QF.
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    I'm fine with that :)
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    It doesn't bother me @CastrosfriendChe if we start a bit late. I can tend to be a bit late as well as the kids don't normally go to bed until sometime after 8am, So I am usually getting on at about the same time. What's everyone else think??
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    No retreat no surrender....that takes me back.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Late entry guys.

27_stoners1 is now in div 5.

Jako, I have asked him to add you to his friend list, hopefully can get sorted before tonight's race.

Cheers stu
  13. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    What's his PSN ID Stu, 27_stoners1 dose not work.
  14. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Z7_Stoners1
    The 2 must have already been used when he made his PSN account.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I will doubl check my list names.
  16. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    What I put in the above post is from his profile page
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Cheers mate.
  18. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Thanks guys, FR sent
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good luck to everyone in the season opener tonight, it's going to be a great season!

"There is no compromise. You give everything you have. Everything, absolutely everything." -Ayrton Senna.
    AJ.Scott and Peter Wise like this.
  20. JackBC57PN

JackBC57PN New Recruit

Just a heads up for Div 5, My ps3 is temperamental and won't read discs most of the time so if i don't end up in the race thats why.
    JAKO155 likes this.