Division 5 season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Hi d5 ... Looking forward to this challenge ;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    Hey can every1 plz add me in div 5 would be highly appreciate it thank u
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Hi guys

Happy to be back up with my NBN connection

I wont be racing the first race as i will be overseas

But should be able to race the rest of the season
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Hope you guys are happy now that us aliens have graduated from Div 5 XD @Oblisc
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Good Luck @JAKO155 and @Oblisc in your new div. It was greta racing with ya, even if it was only the first 2 corners lol
    JAKO155 likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey D5 guys. During the break between S4 & S5 I have a series that replicates the JTCC with GT300 and GT3 that also tries in a small way to replicate real world events. Have a look at the link if you are interested get your name down and check with your mates in other division to form a team that runs the same car and livery whether it be a base model in the same colours or a factory livery( only 1 left available...the gt300 rx 7 aspradrink) will be a lot fun!!!
  7. rhyse

rhyse New Recruit

PSN ID
    foreversidewayz
    Just added everyone from my div 5, am getting excited to start this haha, first time for me, need to do a few races to afford the car first haha I'm short 300k
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Red bull races mate. Spend an hour grinding there with race soft tires and it's big payouts for not a lot of effort. The Seasonals pay out well too so long as you have the 200% bonus.
  9. rhyse

rhyse New Recruit

PSN ID
    foreversidewayz
    Yeah that's my plan work up my bonus then do a few of them and should have plenty. I spent all my money building drift cars haha
  10. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Guys... it will be BYE for me this race as I will be travelling... looking forward to Laguna following week ... good luck all :)
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, how we looking here with everyone on friend lists etc ?

mmm_homebrew is the host so you will need to have at least him on your friend list.

Can i also ask that the first week is set up as a public lobby so everyone can still access the room without the "room full" glitch if not on friends list.
    I will message homebrew on PSN as well to make sure all is well on his end.
    Cheers
    Stu
  12. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    All good Stu, will run as public.
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I have added everyone
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We are trailing a new feature with the news. If the podium can send me their post race wrap via pm so I can post it in the news before everyone sees it to try get some more interest in the news that would be great. Just like what you would post here.

Cheers and have a good race Sunday night. Go GRT!!
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, new member joined your division, taken the place of randm90 who isnt racing

ChrystalmIT

Please add him / her before tonight....
    Stu
  17. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Thanks for the welcome Stu, (and I'm a HE) already have Homebrew and Stiffsht, looking forward to meeting the rest of the guys.
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks mate,

Wasnt sure lol,

HOpe you enjoy your time with us mate.....you will get a convo soon with all div drivers added, just a reminder of our rules and regs.

Cheers stu
  19. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    All good with rules and regs, all friend requests sent, I do TRY to keep it clean, although my right foot tends to bring me unstuck at times. :-S
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

Wishing everyone luck for season 4 !

You guys are all well sorted in the ways of ROOZ, but can i suggest trying to get into the room early to sort any round 1 PD issues. I have asked the room host to open a public lobby for the first round so everyone can get in....

Also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 gremlins that may see a race start a little later than normal. Please be patient and roll with it for the first round.

For round 1, the only track issue is turn 4, drivers running wide there consistently will be penalized. Please be careful turn 1 lap 1, is the potential for carnage if drivers dont allow for those around them.

Remember qual and first stint on the SPORTS SOFT, 1 stint must be run on the SPORT MEDIUM. (we may have to look at putting in a minimum number of laps on the med depending on what happens in round 1)

ALSO, be aware of the issue of entering the pits and selecting the tires, if you are on the throttle crossing the control line, you will select from the menu screen without being able to change tires or fuel. ;)

For our new drivers, please be aware of the following
    1. We try to pride our community on CLEAN racing.
    2. If you have an issue with another driver, save your replay, watch from your car and theirs, then if there is still an issue let the room captain or a mod know. Dont blow up in the race room or on the forum. Its not a good look ;)
    3. If you make contact with another car where you gain an advantage, please redress by letting them back past. If you dont you could cop a drive through penalty post race. (5 were given last season ;)) Best example is if you drill someone in the rear and it pushes them off the race line or off track, you will need to let them back past.
    4. 2 wheels need to stay on at least the ripple strip. Drivers using the run off areas (over the ripple strips) to gain an advantage, will be penalized post race. (happened once last season).

Good luck all, keep it clean !

Best of luck, hope its another successful season free of protests and any issues.

Mod team
    Peter Wise and Stiffsht like this.