GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have an image with overall race times?
  2. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    I think that is why me and kart got kicked
  3. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yeah, that's why I did not reenter the room after I dscd. Did not want to risk ruining anyone else's night
  4. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 likes this.
  5. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Hi all. I got DSC on about lap 19. Kieran I believe you DSC at the start of qually. I can only assume that when you came back in the room I could not see you as the final qually order had me in last place. Sorry mate was not intentional. I think it was @Crimj1985 that I also owe an apology too as I tagged him going into turn one during qually. Sorry Crim the order list at that time was showing I was faster than you - I realize in hindsight that you had just done your fastest lap and had moved well into the top 10. I just ran out of braking space and was not able to avoid the contact. Luckily it just sent you off line rather than off track. Well done to the podium finishers. The 'ringins' joining the room is a bit if a problem and may be affecting the stability. Considering the results the only other comment I can add is that @emmo46 should have gone with his last thought and put @incey in Div3!! Well done incey.
    Cheers Cyber.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmm, missing arakasi, but I can get his time from my replay. Thanks easyprey.
  7. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    my best result ever and i'm not even on there:(
    Thought i had nabbed my first pole till incey pipped me on his last flyer.
    Great pace throughout @incey , i could not close that gap once you broke the slipstream, both times .:thumbsup:
    well done everyone for keeping it clean, madrid gonna be a bit tighter tho imo.
    cheers
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I tried to chase after you two after starting 3rd. I held pole for a couple of laps and was quite encouraged for a while. My race went against the usual flow of my races, I generally make places during a race if I have a good one but this time I started 3rd and finished 5th. I had only the 8th fastest lap so I did better than my pace would indicate. I had really good battles with @ikilledskippy and @CPTNPEACH , they both caught and passed me in the first stint then I got an undercut by pitting sooner but they caught and passed me again in the 2nd stint. Both stints had some great racing for a few laps until I couldn't hang on to them any longer.
    arakasi- likes this.
  9. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Just a question not aimed at anyone but was everyone on hards for qually and the start?
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    As far as I know they were. Brew checked just before the start, the qually times indicate the top guys were definitely on hards.
  11. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    yes.
    i did about 1800 km (at least) prac at indy, and i love the brickyard in both configurations.
    madrid will not be the same result for me, could almost put my house on it.
    *edit* - if you saw me go in my garage just b4 the race, i was checking my brake balance, was in a new car. it was off had to change it, lucky i checked
    Watto64 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  12. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

I can vouch for Arakasi's pace through the week. Wouldn't have been out of place in Div 3. We both did PLENTY of laps around the joint.
    arakasi- likes this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Geez what a race eh. Biggest field of clean racers I have ever been in. Was pretty duanting as I knew that being at the front of the grid was vital. Its so hard to push for a good time in qually while not putting a wheel wrong.
    My pit stategy only just worked as Arakasi nearly got me on the exit. Would have been a much different race then. That first lap on softs was stress city as I knew arakasi's softs would be worn in.
    Dunno how I managed to keep it on the track all race coz I had a few very close calls with wheels on the grass braking for turn4 I think it is. Came through in the end though. 2500 k's of practice paid off. I must have done 10min qually practice 5 or 6 times as well so I was as ready as I could be.
    (and I would rather not have another season of 'he's in the wrong div' if you all don't mind!)
    Well done to CPTpeach on the FL I crashed into the turn 1 tyres trying to beat it and then gave up on it. Thanks for the great race guys. I'm off to Madrid for some practice....
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm not saying anything....but your race time would have seen you finish 4th in Div 1B, 3rd in Div 3 and 10th in Div 1.:confused:

well done mate.:thumbsup:
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    All I can say is very well done to the podium, didn't see much of the race but you guys were obviously in a league of your own. Congratulations
  16. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    That was me you hit not crimj, @Cyberstig1I wasn't sure if you could see me or not didn't really matter in the end still got a good result
  17. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Love this track and I love this car, I haven't enjoyed racing this much in a long time. I had the most epic battle at the start with
    @emmo46 going for the first 10 or so laps lots of passing back and forth, but it was clean and good fun. Then @ikilledskippy caught up and that gave me a bit of a breathing space as him and @emmo46 battled it out! I stayed out one lap longer the skippy on hards because I knew I would be pushing hard to try and catch @arakasi- in 2nd spot. Came out the pits and skippy and emmo had me by a good 5 seconds but I closed that down over the 10 laps and managed to slip into 3rd with 3 laps to go. Well done to @incey and @arakasi- ! See you guys at the next race!
    Ad2mny, emmo46, incey and 1 other person like this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Ah yeah @emmo46 except I'm hopeless mid pack so 4th would have turned into last real quick
  19. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    All good mate thought it was that you couldn't see me
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  20. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Apologies to U then CPTN.