GT6 Division 4 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I would rather he race drunk then not at all... plus he has enough practice drunk racing so he should still win :thumbsup:
  2. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Might be a few protests this round as we will probably all be driving pissed after 10 or so hours of drinking .
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    hope you really have a good BBQ today @incey, don't hold back m8! (go the Holden's)
    incey likes this.
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    you too Brew...have a big one. #frostyfan
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Going to get everyone to test the following weather settings for Autumn Ring Reverse
    Weather at race start 70%
    surface water 0%
    changeability 4
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pole Incey
    [​IMG]
    FL LittleBlacko
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Well I cancelled Bathurst day and i still don't know if i should have. I got the win but it was torture not having a beer during the big race especially while watching frosty making places. I think blacko would have been real close to winning if he didn't DSC, bad luck dude. You got the FL and I was tempted to go after it until I remembered what happened at Madrid when I killed my tyres trying to get the FL. It was all I could do to maintain the 1 second gap before you DSCed.
    I have to admit i took advantage of the long qually and put fresh hards on so I could do a flyer with low fuel, that worked out ok...wasn't sure if i would get finished before the timer but i picked up .8 or something so it was worth it.
    I really wanted to take it easy towards the end of the race but Arakasi kept in there and forced me to race all the way. Well done on the second mate.
    Two weeks of practice at Bathurst and I am officially over it. The next track is 'interesting' and practising for random weather is impossible. Don't know what's going to happen coz I have no clue when it comes to partially wet tracks.
    Full wet = yes, yay, drifting...anything else is a tyre lottery. Will be interesting to see what weather settings the mods settle on. hopefully it will be practice-able.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    just do testing at dry, 50% and 100% track wetness and that should cover all bases.

once the track wetness hits 40%, dry tires become useless and you should have inters on...I am not sure about inters to wets...think it might be 70-80%
  9. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    Sorry guys didn't know that daylight saving has started go in the room at 8 and seen you's were racing already lol :)):):):)ing daylight saving :):):):))
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    We start qualifying on hards (i.e. entering track on hards) and then we can pit for inters or wets if we wish.
    After 10mins, all drivers need to finish their lap and enter the pits and put the hards back on before the race is started.
    The weather will reset for race start so this will be fine.
    During the race the soft tire can only be used for one stint.
    Hards, inters & wets unlimited.
    Weather at start 70%
    Track Wetness 0%
    Changeability 4
    Start time 10am
    Time Progression 3
    Crimj1985 likes this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @TheMuss may be joining us tonight. He will put his PSN Id here so send him a FR make him welcome.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    its something like nissan rb30 turbo..he will be in a few 'freinds met' lists as he has been in a few of my rooms lately
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He needs to ensure he has homebrew as a friend
  16. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

My psn is nissan-rb30turbo and will add him now will let you no wen where friends
  17. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Added him is it just homebrew or numbers to
  18. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Sorry everyone but looks like I won't be able to make it tonight. Good luck to everyone though; I should be back next week. ;)
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It is mmm_homebrew