Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM
    1. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      OKmz

OK stu thanks for the in fow mate

O
    2. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Thanks mate . right off to work now meant to get rain to day hope to get on to night for some practices
      Thanks BJ
      1. stucar17 likes this.
    3. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Hey Stu how are you mate. you get on ok with the man from the gamesmen i think. would like to know how much it would cost to
      get a thrustmaster F1wheel integral T500 RS he has them for $750 to NZ southiland do you think you could email him for me to get the ball roiling
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Sure mate, I can send him a message tomorrow (today lol) and see what he can do it for.
        Mar 13, 2014
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Chris at the gamesmen will be looking for your name and Raceonoz in an email mate. See how you go, might be harder to do something shipping to NZ. all you can do is ask ;). Cheers stu.
        Mar 15, 2014
    4. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      OK mate do not want to rock boat lol
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        all good mate, is a fair question.
        Mar 11, 2014
    5. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      Hey Stu i think capa shroud have got points for first last sun day he was 15s ahead of me before he got D/Ced what do you guys think
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hey bj, hope you are well. Mate, in the Sunday league we still use the DSC as a failure even though he was painfully close to winning. I understand where you are coming from but it can open a can of worms for other divisions and where to draw the line. I have said in the past to consider it a mechanical failure, just as has happened in the last in any number of series. Cheers stu.
        Mar 11, 2014
    6. MINT_GTR
      MINT_GTR
      Hey stu,

Went in and had another crack and made sure my settings were right.....on lap 8....1:36.985. Thanks heaps for the compliments on a fast lap, it's definitely a tricky car.

Cheers
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Well done mate, that's very quick. I will talk to the boys and see what they want to do.

Stay tuned !!
        Cheers stu
        Mar 11, 2014
    7. MINT_GTR
      MINT_GTR
      Hey stu,

My qualifier time is 1:36.930 for gt league

Cheers
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        hi mint, thanks for that mate.

That qual time is VERY fast, it would put you at the top of division 1. Does that sound right with the racing you have done before, or is there a chance that one of the cars regs might have been different ???? perhaps tires or something ?

Cheers
        Stu
        Mar 11, 2014
      2. MINT_GTR
        MINT_GTR
        Hey Stu,

I followed the settings as per the Season 1 qualifying thread......was in the low 1.37s for about 10 laps and then cracked the 1.36. I could have gone quicker too by probably a couple of tenths so i will check my settings tonight

Cheers
        Mar 11, 2014
    8. JamieFookes88
      JamieFookes88
      i did a 1:43.727
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        thanks mate, will slot you in based on that.

Cheers
        stu
        Feb 4, 2014
    9. T_Vue
      T_Vue
      Hi Stu,

I could muster only a 1.39.073.

Also, I'll introduce myself to the foums soon.

Thanks.
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        ok, that time is fine. baout mid pack.

We might have to start you off in division 5 if you are keen to run the season with us. Just let me know what you want to do.

CHeers
        Stu
        Feb 2, 2014
    10. T_Vue
      T_Vue
      Hi Stucar17,

I'm new to GT6 and league racing. Is it too late to submit a qualifier?

Thanks,

T_Vue
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        hI mate, welcome aboard ! Its not too late, just follow the "how to qualify GT6" thread and get your time to me asap. Is also good if you make yourself known in the new members thread. CHeers
        Stu
        Jan 28, 2014
    11. MONSTAR
      MONSTAR
      Hi, id like to register for the gt6 season 1 race league

my time is

1:36:820
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi monstar, sounds good mate.

My net has started playing up so will Slot you in a div when I get a chance.

Is a quick qual time, so hopefully has you at the front fighting with the fast guys !!

Cheer stu
        Jan 19, 2014
    12. VENDALISM
      VENDALISM
      Appreciate your effort Stuart.

Look forward to catching up soon on the track to do some testing before the start of the season. I have some interesting information on the physics of gt6 online we can chat about .You will like it.lol

Speak soon

Cheers arch
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Sounds good Archie.
        Jan 13, 2014
    13. VENDALISM
      VENDALISM
      Sounds good Stuart! I know most of the lads in the higher divisions including you and myself would like to race more powerful and challenging race cars.
      I understand that raceonoz has to select a car that is accommodating to all levels of driving skills within all the divisions.
      Must be my old age as I am starting to whinge more and more. lol
      Would you like for me to send through my qualification lap?
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        already got it...1:37:370

Just starting to go through and try to sort the divisions....Big job !
        Jan 13, 2014
      2. VENDALISM
        VENDALISM
        Sorry I should have been more specific.

The replay of the qualification time ?

Any of the other moderators assisting you with this big task?
        Jan 13, 2014
      3. stucar17
        stucar17
        yeah, all the guys are chipping in which is good. Doing the divisions though you can get too many cooks so to speak, so i do them and then we check them.......all coming along, will probably be able to post divisions at the end of the week
        Jan 13, 2014
    14. VENDALISM
      VENDALISM
      Hey Stu
      The enjoyment I get racing with you and the lads outweighs my dislike of the car hence my change of mind.
      Cheers Archie
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        No worries mate,

Glad you enjoy what we do.

I am going to push for something a bit more ballsy next season.....maybe the V8SC or the Merc GT1 or see what shows up on DLC.....

Cheers Stu
        Jan 13, 2014
    15. VENDALISM
      VENDALISM
      Stuart not sure if you received my PSN messages as I have not received a reply.
      Qualification Lap time for the first season of GT6 1.37. 370
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        HI mate, no i didnt see the message, sorry.

Glad to see you are having another run with us. I didnt think you were going to, as you said you didnt like the car ?

Anyway, is a pretty competitive qual time so will slot you in and see where we all end up.
        Cheers
        Stu
        Jan 13, 2014
    16. DekGT5mad
      DekGT5mad
      hi mate can you check that clevo got my race recap for last sunday's race.I originally typed it as a post on his profile,only to be told 420 characters max. i changed it too a conversation but not sure it worked.give me a minute& i'll add you as a participant
    17. Clevohead
      Clevohead
      Can you see Mod section yet?
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        No, not yet.

I reckon give Castro a few days to get everything done. Last time he updated I think he did 2 days non stop.
        Jul 14, 2013
      2. Clevohead
        Clevohead
        Ok no probs :)
        Jul 14, 2013
  • About

PSN ID:
    stuart170773

Signature

[​IMG]
    Starts 152 / podiums 48 / Wins 18 / Poles 9 / Fastest Laps 4 / Championships 2
    pagnianimports.com.au - gamesmen.com.au - ignitioncontrols.com - selby.com.au​