Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM

stucar17

Moderator, from Wollongong

Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ
stucar17 was last seen:
Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM
    1. flashfirst
      flashfirst
      When is the date for the start of this season and r we gonna have a practice race b4 the season starts???
      Just curious
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hey mate, just saw this !! Starting on the 19th mate.
        Oct 8, 2014
    2. flashfirst
      flashfirst
      Hi my name is flashfirst I just joined up I Hurd it through crimj1985 and Footlong_worrior just wondering if I can join
    3. Crimj1985
      Crimj1985
      hi in jay and I'm 29,Iv been look for something like this and would really like to join a sesson race, I'm a nice clean and far racer n I'd like to know more and how to enter in a race..my best lap on Bathurst in the xr8 falcon is 2:00:170..
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        hi mate, welcome to raceonoz....i see you have found the new members thread which is good. where abouts in Australia / NZ are you ? Our new sunday series is starting soon, pykee has added the threads you need to get you started. Need anything let me know. Cheers Stu
        Oct 1, 2014
      2. Footlong_warrior
        Footlong_warrior
        hi stu my name is footlong_warrior im friends with crimj1985 we both found out about this at the same time and got signed up we love racing for real i also drive the xr8 on bathurst my best lap is 159:something... im from brisbane queensland i want to get into some real racing...... i've been reading some of the rules and regs..... how do we get started? cheers footlong
        Oct 1, 2014
    4. Tanktex
      Tanktex
      Hi Stu Im interested in giving this a go please advise my next step
      Regards TankTex
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi mate, glad you found us !!

First off make yourself known in the new members thread, then add your name in the gran turismo section under season 4 entries. (If that's what you want to do)

Are a really good bunch of guys, am sure you will enjoy your racing here.

Need anything just let me or one of the mods know.
        Cheers stu
        Sep 30, 2014
    5. Whiteracer52
      Whiteracer52
      Ha stu I would like to race again don't think I am good enough to race in div 2 would like to learn the racing side of it in a lower div please let me know what you think
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi mate. I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit.

We will look at the divs in the next few weeks and see where everyone lands.
        Sep 25, 2014
    6. Killercarlcox69
      Killercarlcox69
      Hi Stu
      Lap time 142.963
      Regards
    7. 27_Stoners1
      27_Stoners1
      Good on ya mate cheers!
    8. 27_Stoners1
      27_Stoners1
      Stu, How are ya mate, sorry if it's a bit late but I've recorded a hot lap of 1:39:590 at Apricot Hill, cheers mate.
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Ok thanks. Sorry didn't get to this sooner, went to the footy last night and been in meetings all day for work. Will sort soon when I get on the computer. Cheers stu
        Aug 9, 2014
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Based on qual time and the short turn around for the first race we will go with division 5

The host is JAKO155 so you will need to add him and then do a full reboot before the race. I will message in the div 5 thread and let the guys know. Cheers stu
        Aug 10, 2014
    9. 27_Stoners1
      27_Stoners1
      Hey Stu, I'm keen as and ready to to get started as soon as I can. Mate what track would you like me to do a hot lap on and is there any car in particular you'd like me to use.
      Cheers for ya time, Stoners.
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Aug 7, 2014
    10. OTS_SPEED
      OTS_SPEED
      gday stu OTS_SPEED here my qualy time for apricot hill was 138.845 thx
      1. stucar17 likes this.
      2. stucar17
        stucar17
        Thanks mate, will have to try to slot you in somewhere tomorrow. Cheers stu
        Aug 3, 2014
    11. Bruce Lewis
      Bruce Lewis
      Thx Stu - just worked it out - select the avatar !!!! damn !!!!

posted a 1:46:770

cheers
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        hi mate, At the bottom of the thread (next to the avatar) is a box with "write your comment" in it. All you have to do is put your comment in there and click "reply" and it will show up in the thread. Need any help just let me know, can be hard when you first start on the forum, but after a little while i am sure you will have it covered.
        Jul 15, 2014
    12. Whiteracer52
      Whiteracer52
      Let me know if you got my messages
      1. stucar17 likes this.
    13. Whiteracer52
      Whiteracer52
      Put my reply in different spots to make shire you see it . Yes I want to race
      1. stucar17 likes this.
    14. JackBC57PN
      JackBC57PN
      Hey Stu i set a time of 1:39.55 at Apricot hill.
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Thanks mate, am getting smashed at the moment at work so will post it to the lads over the weekend. Stay tuned for you div placement over the next week. If I can get you to intro yourself in the new members thread and then in the season 3 entry list would be good. Cheers mate, stu
        Jul 12, 2014
    15. AOCleaner74
      AOCleaner74
      Hi stucar17,
      I am friends with blindman and Kart racer, I have set a time on Apricot hill and it is a 1.39.5 ( I am only using a hand controller ATM) hopefully I can get a bit quicker! Look forward to having some good racing.
      Cheers
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        no worries mate, welcome to ROOZ. Great bunch of guys and there is a heap going on here at the moment. Get your entry in for season 3, i will post up the links you need in the new member thread. CHeers
        Stu
        Jul 8, 2014
    16. MINT_GTR
      MINT_GTR
      Hey Stu :)

Just wanted to confirm details for sprint round next week as I have limited time for practice this week. I remember tyres selected are racing softs but just confirming tyre wear?? will it be changed to fast or stay at normal??

I will probably catch you in a room tonight before you answer anyway haha.

Cheers
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        i think that Anon was looking at fast wear, on race softs. I will confirm and let everyone know asap.
        May 26, 2014
    17. CPTNPEACH
      CPTNPEACH
      Stu what mods are we allowed to do to the f1 McClaren besides paint and number
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        Hi Mate, All you can do to your car is paint it, put your number on it, Change the ABS and Traction control. The rest of the car must remain stock. The race lobbies are set up with "tuning prohibited" so if you have made any changes it will not let you go to track. Hope that helps mate. Cheers stu
        Apr 24, 2014
    18. Kart-No-1
      Kart-No-1
      Hi Stu
      My mate Blindman has just signed up for the league and am keen to join. I have run a time on apricot hill, what do I need to do now. Thanks mate
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        HI Mate,

Welcome to raceonoz !!!

If you can let me know your time that would be great. Let me know here or in the conversation tab. I am still waiting for blindmans qual time as well !!!

make yourself know in the "new members" thread so the other guys know you are here.

Great bunch of guys, really hope you enjoy your racing here at raceonoz

Cheers
        Stu
        Apr 12, 2014
      2. Kart-No-1
        Kart-No-1
        Thanks Stu, could only muster a humble 1.39.707. Have only been sim racing for a short while and have much to learn.

Cheers
        Kart
        Apr 12, 2014
      3. stucar17
        stucar17
        Apr 12, 2014
    19. JAKO155
      JAKO155
      Hey me Stu are their prizes for overall placing a for season 1? Just thought i would ask
      1. stucar17
        stucar17
        No mate, all the prizes will be drawn in a ballot, but the winners of each division get allocated extra tickets in the draw to reflect their win.
        Mar 23, 2014
    20. bjh1012
      bjh1012
      hey stu do you think we could phone conversation i would ring you mate
  • About

PSN ID:
    stuart170773

Signature

[​IMG]
    Starts 152 / podiums 48 / Wins 18 / Poles 9 / Fastest Laps 4 / Championships 2
    pagnianimports.com.au - gamesmen.com.au - ignitioncontrols.com - selby.com.au​