ACC Season 2 driver debrief

Discussion in 'APLOZ Past Seasons' started by Xtr3meNZer, Oct 14, 2020.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Sorry all I've been AWOL on Tuesday nights. Real life has gotten in the way. Also, I've just recently picked up a PC so will likely go there for ACC. Going over the mountain is very different with the higher framerate and graphics and correct FOV!
    Russell, Vik Chan, JJ_Penguin and 2 others like this.
  2. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Final Round Race Day!!!
    A lot at stake here with each championship up for grabs

Teams Championship
    Ignition Controls Racing, Selby Acoustic Racing & Next Level Racing can realistically win the championship. SAR Mercedes will need to have 3 of its cars finish ahead of ICR Audis. NLR-Bentley will need all 4 cars at the front of the field and for ICR-Audi to finish near the rear.

Overall Championship
    @JJ_Penguin @Bounty05 @Vik Chan @nigegunz @TYMORGO have a mathematical chance of winning the championship.

JJ_Penguin - needs to finish higher than 13th, IF Vik Chan & Bounty 1st & 2nd well.
    Bounty_05 needs to finish 11 position ahead of JJ_Penguin and 1 Position behind VikChan. Not counting Qualifying results.
    VikChan needs to win with Pole or 2nd in Quali, and, for JJ_Penguin to finish 15th or lower and Bounty_05 to finish 2nd and Quali 3rd.
    NigeGunz, needs to win, and for JJ_Penguin to finish 19th & 2nd quali, Bounty_05 to finish 8th & 2nd quali, VikChan to finish 6th & pole.
    Tymorgo needs to Win with Pole, and for JJ_Penguin, VikChan, Bounty, Nige to finish at the back of the field.

It is going to be a cracking race!
    Good luck everyone and lets end the season on a high
    garyw61, Vik Chan, Bounty05 and 3 others like this.
  3. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    Just to put things in perspective. In order for me to win tomorrow's race, I would have to take out the rest of the field.
  4. JJ_Penguin

I hope you mean tonight’s race!
    seowster likes this.
  5. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    There is no way you’ll finish anywhere below 15th place @JJ_Penguin so congratulations on this season’s championship :thumbsup:
    Been a good learning curb in my first season and keen to see what you have installed for next season. Good luck all for tonight’s race! May we all stay off the walls lol
    JJ_Penguin, nigegunz and Bounty05 like this.
  6. JJ_Penguin

min not taking anything for granted! It’s Bathurst. Great way to close out the season. Could be anyone’s really. Only takes the smallest mistake to ruin your night
    garyw61 and Vik Chan like this.
  7. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    @Vik Chan There is no way you’ll finish anywhere below 15th place at Kyalami...... Oh wait, hang on...... :p:whistling::devilish:
    Vik Chan likes this.
  8. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Touché hahaha! But different circumstances now. I was a rookie in my first ACC race and got the short end of the stick in that accident. @JJ_Penguin is very calm and professional and too good to let anything like that happen to him.:D
  9. JJ_Penguin

pfft I’ll end up my roof at skyline again no doubt
  10. JJ_Penguin

This is being way too nice lol I prefer to be getting sledge right now
  11. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Break a leg :p
  12. JJ_Penguin

oh Vik you've got a lot to learn......what you should've said is "get ready for a broken :):):):)ing leg"
    Vik Chan, PaulCox and Adam Parsons like this.
  13. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

give it up champ, the smiling assassin got ya
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  14. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    fact
    the term 'break a leg' is a dancing term, it actually means to break the curtains to reveal the audience, so far away from sitting in the cockpit of a GT3 car on steroids smashing around Bathurst lol
    Vik Chan and JJ_Penguin like this.
  15. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Tell that to Chas Mostert!
    Adam Parsons and JJ_Penguin like this.
  16. JJ_Penguin

of all the things that have happened in 2020....being champ'd by @nigegunz is by far the worst
  17. JJ_Penguin

wow @Adam Parsons you've just revealed a side of you that i never thought would be there :roflmao::roflmao:
    Adam Parsons and Vik Chan like this.
  18. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congratulations Nige on the win tonight and well done to the rest of the podium. Sorry Nige if I held you up longer then you would of liked. I was a bit cross-eyed at that stage of the race. Sorry bounty to for the contact coming into the chase. Poor driving on my part. I am also sorry for who ever T-boned me into the dipper. I had a big accident and my car stalled right on the apex coming into the dipper. Not sure who it was but I am sorry. I know it was a green car. Also sorry for not finishing the race again. But I was a few laps down by then and just felt like a hazard out there tonight.

Congratulations Penguin on a well deserved Championship and congratulations Vik on a extremely solid season keeping Penguin honest. You two were top class all season.
    Thank to everyone else for the awesome fun. As silly as I feel right now, I am still looking forward to next season
  19. JJ_Penguin

I will add more tomorrow but...

Sincere apologies for the server issues tonight. I had been reinstalling the servers ono race day but couldn't login when I got home this afternoon. Now this sums up my night but I just realised I was using the wrong password :(
    Vik Chan and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  20. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Cheers BCD! Congrats @nigegunz on the race win and @TYMORGO on a solid 2nd place. I threw that race away by crashing up the mountain and costing me over 1 minute in the pits :( The anticipation was real and my nerves just wouldn’t settle during the start of the race up until the accident lol
    Once I settled in I just tried to stay incident free and consistent which was quite tough while trying to get through traffic. Recovered to 3rd so can’t complain. Well done @JJ_Penguin on the championship win and for running a great season. Looking forward to what’s in store for season 3 and the one makes :thumbsup:
    jamie_t, incey, Russell and 4 others like this.