Another new member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Phantom_SGP, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Phantom_SGP

Phantom_SGP New Recruit

PSN ID
    Phantom_SGP
    Hi all,

I have been into racing games since well before GT1 on the OG PS, I think the earliest racing games I remember playing are Pole Position, Outrun and Test Drive.

Currently I'm based in Singapore as an expat, previously I have lived in London, Brussels, Paris, Madrid, Los Angeles, and a few other places, I should be moving to Sydney in the next 12 months.

I'm only starting to take sim racing more seriously so I'm still exploring all the games, currently my preferred one is ACC which I'm using on PS5 but I'm looking into moving to PC.
    Rig is a NLR Track Racer, T300RS Alcantara, SF1000 Wheel with T-Chrono Paddles, T-LCM Pedals, TSS Gear Shift and TSS Handbrake, PS5 and 75inch 4K TV.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    Anthonyb and Hatfield like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome! We have a few games running. ACC on PS5 and PC are both running too so check out their sections on the website
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, welcome to ROOZ.
    Yes we have a whole host of platforms... AT the moment our PS5 acc league is only 1 round in, and we race every fortnight tuesday nights... 1 week is PS4 and the next is PS5... If keen to get involved let us know.. PS5 round 2 is tuesday week, starting at about 8pm sydney time...quall at 8.30 with 1 hr race to follow. Have 2 PS5 rooms so we can get you in the right division.

Also, to race ACC you will need to be a ROOZ gold member as this helps us cover the costs of the server/.
    Easyprey007 likes this.