IRACING ARL V8 super car league Rooz team

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bonus 888, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  2. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Can we have a second ROOZ team? I wouldn't mind giving it a crack.

Have sent them a PM but just put a question mark next to the team if it is already full
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer I'll put the teams thing to them when i see how many we get doing it.
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Is this the one on sat night that I tried to get into a month ago? I think they're expecting me to race this season.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

yep but you do need to send them a private message in the forum and let them know you are still interested, state you are with raceon OZ and the car number you want.
    I spoke with Nobby last night and he said we can have 2 teams if we get more than 4 drivers.
    He said "I have Frank,Yourself, Chris B and Nathan down so far" so anyone else interested message them and we can work out the teams here and I'll let Nobby know who's in what team.
    http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3200383.page so send them a message and put your name down here soon, only a few spots left i think.
    Also with limited places available don't put your name down if you think you cant make a good percentage of the races.
  6. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

I should be able to make a good commitment this season just wanted to have a bit of a break from it last season
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Cool Basil, I'm looking at doing more of the league races and less of the Iracing officials, lot better with the same group and no Dickheads (he Band from this series).
  8. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Haha yep agree with that
  9. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    I'm doing the same next season, pulling back from official a bit, and do league races. I'm enjoying the global series with the KIA at the moment so ill swap 2 v8 official races with the KIA.
  10. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte

Yeh I might actually give this a miss, looks like the four of you will make a balanced team I might just crew for you guys.
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

We got 2 teams going, Sanjin has joined and we have 5 drivers at the moment so plenty of room if you want. Not sure if Jamie is in or anyone else still yet to put their name down.
    If you in Neishy we can have 3 on each team right now and still room for one more on each team, I'll let Frank pick the teams as he ran in this series last season.
    We got till week 13 to get it sorted so no rush.
  12. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Well... If you got 5 ill be in then, just didn't wanna be the 5th lol
  13. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

i've signed and been accepted for season 5 ( was a fill in driver season 1, only 1 race though ) but i have gone in with no sponsor. reason is i still struggle A LOT with controlling the V8, and i'm not comfortable wearing a livery until i can race safer. i dont want to give Raceonoz a bad name. hope you all understand. i would gladly join in any practice session with you all though, as i could learn something from you fellas.

once i've got the hang of it i'd be very happy to join the Raceonoz team in a future season
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Cool you are in Neishy.
    Frank you want to sort the teams, 3 in each? Prize money for winning team so do we want to sort our strongest into one team or even them out?
    Our strongest would be Neishy, Sanjin and Basil (nathan) then Frank beanie and me. I'll leave it up to you Frank, I'm not fussed which way we go

Conformed Drivers:
    21. 1. Car#11 Frank Hodak
    22. 2. Car#75 Chris Beahan
    23. 3. Car#3 Graeme Phyland
    24. 4. Car#15 Nathan B Eremenco
    25. 5. Car# ? Sanjin Delalic (let us know you preferred number)
    26. 6 Car#86 Dale Neish

Working on team names, as it is telivised would like to feature a sponsor in the team name. I'll see if Nobby wants us to run one of them as pagnian [​IMG] seeing as they are providing a prize and deserve the exposure on a top running team.
    [​IMG] this the other team as DSD's Derick follows the forums and most likly will see this league and its broadcast replays. You can chamge the way it looks just put the old pics up as i had them handy.

Feel free to suggest names guys, just stick with something that is related to our sponsors.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Join us any time M8, we be practicing for this series more so than the Iracing officials. I will run in some of the officials but not going to run to many as you have to have a safety rating of 3 or above to run in the league.
    Pretty sure you be OK if you want to jump in one of the teams, there are a fair few slower drivers than you in this league, but up to you M8.
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Need to sort the teams out ASAP.
    If no objections i will put these teams in, to limit the need to do major work on skins i left Neishy and myself in team XP seven and if frank goes with the new skin he only has to do it for 3 cars.
    Let me know if this is alright and I will whack a name on a Xp seven skin for Sanjin and frank can get the new skin sorted for the others.

[​IMG]
    21. 1. 11 Frank Hodak
    22. 2. 75 Chris Beahan
    23. 3. 15. Nathan B Eremenco
    [​IMG]
    24. 1. 78 Sanjin Delalic
    25. 2 86 Dale Neish
    26. 3. 3 Graeme Phyland
  17. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Happy with that mate, looking forward to it
  18. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

hey guys, room for one more if not too late??

Let me know :) my iRacing profile name: Sunny Kanchin

Cheers :)))
    KoAStR likes this.
  19. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84

omg omg, you are Sunny!!1 ahhh hahaha wow, small world! i didnt know you where on iracing mate?!!!
    Chris Beahan here
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    o_O Hey hey you sneaky bastard I don't think (m)any of us knew you were on iRacing?! :D