IRACING ARL V8 super car league Rooz team

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bonus 888, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Did you register for the series, ARL are running it we are just running in it as the RaceOnoz teams. if you have applied and there is still room tell them you are with us and say which team you want to be on. Ill add you to my iracing friend list now. Here is a list of all the guys on Iracing, [A] denotes the current active members.
  2. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

hey mate

Thank you :) oh yes I am back on iRacing and now been serious on it the past few months, have raced along Beannie not knowing who he is a couple of times in the cup!1 hey Beannie, Koastr!! :))

yup I sent the ARL guys a pm with intent to register and be part of the raceonoz team :) time to get practicing the v8 I guess.
  3. Sanjin07

Sanjin07 Maverick

hey mate my prefered race number is #78
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

:( I need to try iracing again, someone look my profile and see if im still there. Paul Knapton, I used to bag on about iracing on this site back when it was just for GT5 during season 1. I felt I hit my iracing plateau though and was never gonna mix it with the aliens, its certainly fun and exciting when u 1st get into.

The fact that theres so many members from here on it now days makes me want to renew, I could never get my forcefeedback to feel right though after the NTM and that always annoyed me. So that puts me off....... but heck might get a 1 or 3 month renew and give a crack again, been nearly a couple of years though.
  5. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

6. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    hey tek /paul - for current and past members, theres a deal to renew - 2 years for price of 1 ($99) if youre interested. offer ends 31st july

might see you back and joining us rooz boys for a few races :)
  7. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

when do you chaps generally get together for a practice?
  8. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    im in the arl although im running with franks team bones we might have to switch teams to put me in the top rooz arl team and switch that sunny kanchin guy lol .....
  9. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    We don't have a day when we all get on but at least one of us is on most nights.
  10. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

guys just a quick question, I am in the XSEVEN team, how to get hold of the skin for the V8 mate, any help appreciated :) just been practicing for tonight, looks to be exciting :)
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Frank can wip up one with sidfire on it for you, not sure when he be on but Ill let him know. You got the team speak info, get on there and we can sort it out. i be on later this arvo.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

13. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Yeh are we gonna get our skins before tonight? Seems like everyone has got there's cept us.
  14. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
  15. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    are we running our own teamspeak - or joining ARL's teamspeak tonight?
    If ARL's do we have a raceonoz room only?

ARL's teamspeak is
    Address: apexracingleague.dyndns.org
    Password: ARL2010
    Port(if needed): 9987
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I got their T speak bookmarked and will go to theirs at first and then in ours for the race. May need a spokes person to talk about the team and livery Frank. May need to do an interview after race if we have someone do real well, don't forget to mention sponsors.
  17. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
    beannie84 likes this.
  19. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

http://www.danlisa.com/scoring/season_schedule.php?season_id=2641
    Link to the results page for this league
    I have updated the first post with links and final teams.

Well done Neishy on a clean sweep of all the awards for round 2, Poll, fastest race lap and Win.
    Enforcer did a great job to come 5th (threw away 4th thou) and Maverick for 6th.

Team Points:
    [​IMG]

First and Third after 2 rounds. Got 2 strong teams there, good work men.
    KoAStR likes this.
  20. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Sorry guys been away for 2 weeks so haven't been able to race and today my pc decided it didn't want to start till about an hr ago so I'm out for tonight as well. Next couple of weeks got engagement parties and weddings to go to so might not be able to run anymore races this season