ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Beau_Albert, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Freaking awesome, looks like Bathurst is already on it's way. Can't wait for all of these tracks... I don't think I've ever driven around Kyalami (maybe in an early microprose title - don't remember) great group of tracks fk yer!
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I suspected Intercontinental when one of the devs said what a PITA dealing with the Japanese was, this couldnt have been over the Lexus or Honda but remember them saying Suzuka was very hard to license a while back in AC development.

2 of the greatest tracks of all time in Bathurst and Suzuka, then one track with 1 famous corner and Kylami which I havent seen since GPL I think.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Yeah it's pretty awesome, Suzuka was a flat NO for AC1 due to costs... now we're getting it :)

Also Bathurst. Having watched group As and V8 supercars drive around bathurst for years it's exciting to see just how much speed the gt3s carry across the top by comparison. These should be a lot of fun to drive at Bathurst.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    yea that was my first thought. Stoked.
  7. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

8. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Wow this is awesome...with 1.0.8 seeming like it might put us much closer to a league and this...

excitement 1000000
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Most people have probably seen this already but a glimpse of what's to come :)

SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  10. SteveDrivingSlowly

Imagine the hilarity (trauma, obscenity, depravity) going over the top in a full pub server. -50 SA!
  11. Rolz

In theory with 1.0.8 mass pileups and ur not fault for (how's it worked out is Minolin magic) doesn't impact SA
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  12. SteveDrivingSlowly

Wow...that is nuts. IRacing will poach minolin for sure!
  13. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    I wonder if they'll include the cars/liveries from the IGTC this season? Doubtful, but if they do that at least means the 720S and maybe the mother chassis Lotus Evora (from Super GT) and 997 gen. 911, probably won't include the GT4 Mustangs and BMWs from Laguna this year though
  14. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Unfortunately they're not including any new cars in IGTC that aren't full season entrants, so effectively nothing that isn't already included in 2018 and 2019 BP Europe GT3 seasons (Bathurst featured 2018 cars so not sure if we'll even be able to run 2019 cars there... hopefully they don't restrict that).

I'm hoping we'll get skins/drivers/teams for single event entries though where they ran a car already in the game ie Vodafone Mercedes at Bathurst.
  15. Rolz

16. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  17. SteveDrivingSlowly

It's on the list of things to have a play with once we have most of the stuff we need to run leagues etc.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  18. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

I actually got onto ACC last night for the first time since early September, and had a run round Zandvoort in the new Aston. Lot of fun to drive that track, bastard hard to pass though. Ended up on a public server where one Andy O'Hara was also racing, who was nearly 2secs faster than the entire field but got wiped out T1. He caught back up to me with 3 laps to go and couldnt get past despite the pace advantage. Mind you, some of that was there was a lot of warping going on so he probably couldnt drive up to my bumper as aggresively as he would have liked.

Nonetheless, like what I'm seeing of the new content so far. I still hope to get back in on the regular weekday night races but work has been pretty intense the last few months.
  19. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

I was watching that race being streamed on youtube. Was a great recovery drive. As I was watching the guy who hosted it, Andy came onto the server and thought to myself, these guys have no chance. There was a couple of quicker lads though.
    andyo450 likes this.
  20. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

Ha I knew I recognised the name. The warping wasnt too bad. It affected me slightly once. You were just that little bit quicker through the final corner than everyone else so it was harder to get close enough for t1. I was close enough once but you defended it well which was smart because I was gonna divebomb you :D.