GT6 [COMPLETED] Tuesday Fun Night 2 - Borderline Insanity

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Due to the success (IMO) of the first Tuesday Fun Night, I am thinking to run another next Tuesday 27/1.

This event will take place over the single night, but we shouldn't finish as late as last time as I have removed the rally cross (as skywalker will run a full rallyX series), the dirty race & the soccer mum challenge as they seemed full of action in the first lap and then for some was just a putt around with a damaged car...

We will start around 8:30-9

Recommended cars are used except you will need to purchase either a LLC Rocket '07 (it is a prize car) or a Tank Car depending on your position in Bludger Bombing (although you may wish to buy both)

Once drivers have signed up I will select the teams.

Relay Racing: BMW M3 GT Racing Car on racing tires at Fuji. All teams will line up on the start/finish straight one member behind the other. The front members will go on my mark. To end their lap, the first member must 'hit' the rear of the second member (who is on the start line) which is the 'passing of the baton'. Member 2 completes their lap and hits member number 1 on the start line to pass the baton again. Each member will pass the baton twice, with the first member completing 3 laps to finish the race. 3 laps No Damage

Reverse/Foward Racing: Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Racing Car on racing tires at Laguna Seca. Grid will be set manually in team order from how Relay Racing finished. Off the line, all drivers need to perform a 180 spin and complete a lap going the wrong way. They should enter the pits from the wrong way so that their car is reset facing the correct way, then continue on the correct way as normal. 1 lap Light Damage.

Bump Draft Racing: Alfa Romeo MiTo on sports tires at Indy Speedway. Grid will be set manually in team order reverse from how Reverse/Forward Racing finished. The first Team (pairing of 2 drivers) to finish the race, wins. Basically, the finishing time of the slowest driver in your team is your teams actual finish time (hence bump drafting). 5 Laps Light Damage.

Bludger Bombing: LLC Rocket '07 & Tank Car on sports tires at Apricot HIll. Grid will be set manually in team order reverse from how Reverse/Forward Racing finished. 1 member of each team races clean as normal in the . The other member performs a 180 at the start and goes backwards to attempt to hinder other teams through dirty tactics in the Tank Car. 3 Laps Light Damage.

This time points will be much closer to greater reflect the 'team' aspect and I will update team points live on the night.
    1st=16pts
    2nd=15pts
    3=14
    4=13
    5=12
    6=11
    7=10
    8=9
    9=8
    10=7
    11=6
    12=5
    13=4
    14=3
    15=2
    16=1

Teams & Tires (H=Hard M=Medium S=Soft)
    mint(H) n emmo(S)
    rotor(H) n hat(S)
    n64(H) n turbo(S)
    beau(H) n gary(M)
    alfa(H) n tank(M)
    fastboy(H) n wtf(M)
    tb(H) n pykey(M)
    skywalker(M) n slambo(M)

Interested Drivers:
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @emmo46
    @N64TheStig007
    @pykeybraa145
    @R0T0R-AU86
    @X-WTF_MAN-X
    @MINT_GTR
    @Tanktex
    @disturboed
    @Slambobagan
    @garyw61
    @Fastboysmith
    @skywalker
    @Beau_Albert
    @t_b_williams
    @Alfa5252
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oh OK then, ;)
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  5. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
  6. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
  7. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
  8. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
  9. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Hat if you decide to run another night (#3) I am keen seems youve already got a full book
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    only have 7 at this stage, so you make 8. I will put you in for this one (#2)
    Tanktex likes this.
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

13. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Sorry schools back next wednesday for me i'll need to sleep for 1st day back. :(
    I also need my internet fix after all the problems i had with it i having problems still so gotta get telstra on the phone.
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, I'll go again!
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    think you could host again for me please?
    garyw61 likes this.
  17. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sure :)

I suggest turning slip on weak for the bump draft race.
  18. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It shouldn't matter too much in the alfa. The whole idea is to have 1 team try to draft pass another team creating the double pass. I think the vette was just too quick last time. Also Indy has less banking so it should be easier to pull off
    skywalker likes this.
  20. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Sure